Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

NEWBIES BLOCKING:)

Jump to newest

By *isalashes888400 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ennis

dont usally post on here ,buts its a subject i wanted hear views on lol 7 newbies dis week blocked us for sayin welcome to fabthe most recent lass from limerick was looking for cples.she didnt read our msg,didnt view our page just blocked?wtf lol.granted if they at least viewed us and said our age or photos didnt appeal,fair enough,we rather a kind fuck off then just bein blocked for saying hello

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I couldn't care less who blocks me, or why.

over a year ago

ennis

"I couldn't care less who blocks me, or why."
fair enough but the rudeness this place breeds is unreal if ur dat rude 10 minutes inta joining wat r they like after a week lol.

By *reffni BlueMan
over a year ago

cavan

I chat people for couple days then no reply the block wtf I'd rather be told to fuck off then be ignored

over a year ago

ennis

"I chat people for couple days then no reply the block wtf I'd rather be told to fuck off then be ignored "
yes mate we didnt get to the chat part lol no viewing us even,just blockedthe same woman blocked over 10 people in 2o minutes

over a year ago

Maybe she's frigid . Lol

Nice that you took the time to welcome her to Fab, I would have been glad to recieve welcome messages from fello fabbers. Nice to be nice, and a thanks but no thanks is manners ? Enjoy all xx

over a year ago

"I couldn't care less who blocks me, or why.fair enough but the rudeness this place breeds is unreal if ur dat rude 10 minutes inta joining wat r they like after a week lol."

Have to agree with you on the rudeness factor here...some can be pretty ignorant

over a year ago

ennis

"Maybe she's frigid . Lol

Nice that you took the time to welcome her to Fab, I would have been glad to recieve welcome messages from fello fabbers. Nice to be nice, and a thanks but no thanks is manners ? Enjoy all xx"

thanks for ur reply,u see its easy to have mannersbrownie points for youu

over a year ago

ennis

"I couldn't care less who blocks me, or why.fair enough but the rudeness this place breeds is unreal if ur dat rude 10 minutes inta joining wat r they like after a week lol.

Have to agree with you on the rudeness factor here...some can be pretty ignorant "

ingornant isnt the worddivas i call them.wat next ?I WANT M@M,S BUT NO GREEN OR RED ONES LOL DIVA STYLE

over a year ago

manners cost nothing, it all bout egos today im afraid,

over a year ago

ennis

"manners cost nothing, it all bout egos today im afraid, "
yes pal a pure power trip7 newbies in one week is a lotta blocking for saying hello

over a year ago

Majority of new profiles join and that's it, never log on again. Just wait till they are a few days on the site to message, especially the single women as they get loads of messages the minute they join and might find it intimidating

over a year ago

Don't worry about em. Silly people. Lots of lunatic behaviour on this site.

Love your name xxx.....

over a year ago

"Majority of new profiles join and that's it, never log on again. Just wait till they are a few days on the site to message, especially the single women as they get loads of messages the minute they join and might find it intimidating"
Don't be giving the secrets away Lim.

over a year ago

Not that it bothers me

But maybe it is your profile pic, only saying this because I have seen some woman talk about how they hate it when a guys dick is he's profile pic and that that puts them off

Maybe it's the same for pussys as profile pics

Again the profile pics don't bother me at all just trying to be helpful

over a year ago

ennis

"Not that it bothers me

But maybe it is your profile pic, only saying this because I have seen some woman talk about how they hate it when a guys dick is he's profile pic and that that puts them off

"

well she was on site as she said for puzziif a foto of a pussi is ur profile pic then it shudnt offendits like going to an orchard for apples if u see a foto of an apple outside shud u run?lol

over a year ago

ennis

"Majority of new profiles join and that's it, never log on again. Just wait till they are a few days on the site to message, especially the single women as they get loads of messages the minute they join and might find it intimidating"
any newbie we chat to advice on usin ther mail filters.cuz it can b intamadating.but if u cant get past the hello bit,they obviously dont need ur advice lol

over a year ago

"Not that it bothers me

well she was on site as she said for puzziif a foto of a pussi is ur profile pic then it shudnt offendits like going to an orchard for apples if u see a foto of an apple outside shud u run?lol"

I agree but some people have different taste,

I love a pussy pic as much as the next guy, but if I had to say the sexiest profile pics I see it would be just a full body with a sexy outfit lol

By *happy79xMan
over a year ago

Waterford

Well there's two ways ya can look at it in my opinion. 1 is like yer feeling about it, frustration and being pissed off or 2 the trash took itself out and avoided another time waster . Just a thought .

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I couldn't care less who blocks me, or why."

At this stage of the game me neither.

Life's too short. Some people don't like me. Meh.

Next!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

It's just the way it is... not much one can do about it!

If I send a message and it just gets deleted.. then move on, after blocking them, so I don't message them again by mistake!

No point in letting something like a delete bother me..

over a year ago

"I couldn't care less who blocks me, or why.

At this stage of the game me neither.

Life's too short. Some people don't like me. Meh.

Next!"

Same here,couldn't give a sh1t

over a year ago

new female profiles usually get bombarded with hundreds of mail within a few hours . Might I suggest less of the "fresh meat" mentality , and leave the poor girl alone . To be assaulted by demand after demand from profiles and to have your eyes assaulted with gash and cock pics the minute you sign up is enough to put any real woman off this place .

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"new female profiles usually get bombarded with hundreds of mail within a few hours . Might I suggest less of the "fresh meat" mentality , and leave the poor girl alone . To be assaulted by demand after demand from profiles and to have your eyes assaulted with gash and cock pics the minute you sign up is enough to put any real woman off this place . "

over a year ago

"new female profiles usually get bombarded with hundreds of mail within a few hours . Might I suggest less of the "fresh meat" mentality , and leave the poor girl alone . To be assaulted by demand after demand from profiles and to have your eyes assaulted with gash and cock pics the minute you sign up is enough to put any real woman off this place . "
if they didn't get messages, they be whinging as well, :-

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Agree.......your profile pic would put me off just like a cock profile pic would......sorry

over a year ago

"I chat people for couple days then no reply the block wtf I'd rather be told to fuck off then be ignored yes mate we didnt get to the chat part lol no viewing us even,just blockedthe same woman blocked over 10 people in 2o minutes"

How do you know she blocked others?

over a year ago

Dats a weird one lol but just as early as this evening a newbie left she was called a "fat whore"by some charming arsehole on here who if he had two brains would be twice as thick ....then changes the pro to do it again when blocked WHY WOULD YOU LIKE !!

over a year ago

It happened see you blocked people from messaging you pot kettle black

over a year ago

"I chat people for couple days then no reply the block wtf I'd rather be told to fuck off then be ignored yes mate we didnt get to the chat part lol no viewing us even,just blockedthe same woman blocked over 10 people in 2o minutes

How do you know she blocked others? "

Status maybe? But good question seeing as there was no chat involved.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/07/15 21:14:01]

over a year ago

over a year ago

ennis

"new female profiles usually get bombarded with hundreds of mail within a few hours . Might I suggest less of the "fresh meat" mentality , and leave the poor girl alone . To be assaulted by demand after demand from profiles and to have your eyes assaulted with gash and cock pics the minute you sign up is enough to put any real woman off this place . fresh meat lol she didnt even view our pageits a sex site ffs

"

Post new Message to Thread