Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Goodbye to swinging

Jump to newest

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman
over a year ago

My town

Is the lifestyle hard to walk away from???

Or if we do decide to delete would that be it swinging a distant Memory that's leaves a naughty smile on your face.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's hard to walk away

Great question . I think people would get bored with one partner and need the excitement

over a year ago

I soooooooo nearly there lol but woooosh im back here again has everybody knows I left for a few weeks.But kind of missed the place to be honest and its funny ways.

over a year ago

I've left before, only to realise I missed the forum ridiculousness

Not to mention, I joined fab due to boredom and can't rule out the possibility of being that bored again, so would never say never. It's just good to know there's a site like this out there that works, without feeling like signing up to some credit card scam

over a year ago

Walked away for nearly five years, never looked back.

I loved every moment, very few regrets.

Came back recently to fulfill a few fantasties

over a year ago

"I soooooooo nearly there lol but woooosh im back here again has everybody knows I left for a few weeks.But kind of missed the place to be honest and its funny ways."

We missed you too Biggs!!!

over a year ago

"Is the lifestyle hard to walk away from???

Or if we do decide to delete would that be it swinging a distant Memory that's leaves a naughty smile on your face.

"

Admittedly it can be quite addictive....

We've taken a couple of short breaks at busy times..... but have come back..

For us it's added a little spice...

But if we had to give it up for any reason.. we'd be left with some great memories

over a year ago

I had this exact same conversation recently with a person...

I sometimes regret ever swinging I honestly believed everyone was happy and monogamous until I joined now I look and think everyone is cheating...

Plus I don't think with my kinks ill ever be happy with one person

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

iv taken total breaks before some lasted a year or more when relationships outside have started. and you never know the next break I take could be my last

over a year ago

after all is said, its only sex, I can take it or leave it,

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Wouldn't miss it in the slightest, dont think I'd even look back with a naughty smile.

I'd only really think about it if talk of past came up with people.

But I'm the type of person that when someone is an ex, they are an ex, no booty calls or anything.

Other people, once they let someone be intimate they have a problem stopping that intimacy, so they go back for more.

Like when a new person joins, they are with x,y,z and gradually fuck all the regulars, and find it hard to give up the intimacy even though they want to.

I did think about a few people I introduced to swinging, they never talk to me anymore and I wondered if I did the right thing, but that's about it.

over a year ago

Like a lot on here I have left and then came back again.

I'd rather do this than go to bars etc.

I seriously don't think I could be in a relationship at all now.

At least my sex life has been amazing on here

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Have left before for very long periods and i know if i found the right person i would have no problem walking away.

I have a life outside of here and have no expectations of anything in here anymore, so while i like to have the banter and a yap with people, i would be happy enough to walk away.

Those that i would want to keep in touch with all already have other ways of getting in touch with me.

over a year ago

When we started we wanted to try everything which we pretty much have now but with time you become more selective in what you enjoy and we now enjoy the social side so much, not sure we'd find it easy to give that up... The sex we could give up,because the sex we have with each other, has always been on another level and bringing others in is purely fun for us

Sam

over a year ago

"Have left before for very long periods and i know if i found the right person i would have no problem walking away.

I have a life outside of here and have no expectations of anything in here anymore, so while i like to have the banter and a yap with people, i would be happy enough to walk away.

Those that i would want to keep in touch with all already have other ways of getting in touch with me."

over a year ago

"iv taken total breaks before some lasted a year or more when relationships outside have started. and you never know the next break I take could be my last "

^^^^^ this

over a year ago

"Have left before for very long periods and i know if i found the right person i would have no problem walking away.

Those that i would want to keep in touch with all already have other ways of getting in touch with me."

Exactly the same

over a year ago

Coming to the conclusion that I'm crap at this swinging mallarkey...not pushy.. or maybe attentive enough I'd say...and thinking that I'd much prefer to be in some form of relationship ...also...always excused the lack of seeking a partner as lack of time...the reality of fab is that it takes huge effort to get new meets...so ive decided that's one less reason to stay on here

..but..theres still a few reasons out there why I aint goin just yet..lol..

over a year ago

"Coming to the conclusion that I'm crap at this swinging mallarkey...not pushy.. or maybe attentive enough I'd say...and thinking that I'd much prefer to be in some form of relationship ...also...always excused the lack of seeking a partner as lack of time...the reality of fab is that it takes huge effort to get new meets...so ive decided that's one less reason to stay on here

..but..theres still a few reasons out there why I aint goin just yet..lol.. "

hang in there just a little longer

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman
over a year ago

My town

For me it would be..possibly if I met someone or I just have had enough of it.

Ideally my new partner it be great if into the lifestyle too..

If not I guess I will cross that bridge when I get over it.

over a year ago

"For me it would be..possibly if I met someone or I just have had enough of it.

Ideally my new partner it be great if into the lifestyle too..

If not I guess I will cross that bridge when I get over it. "

The ideal is a partner to share

over a year ago

If I found the woman of my dreams I could.

over a year ago

"

At the moment, it wouldn't be hard to walk away..have tried talking to people privately and 98% don't reply...sent friends requests and none have been accepted. I know people have to be cautious given the lifestyle it is but I would have thought a chip of the smallest proportion might have appeared in the nut by now.

over a year ago

Hmmmm tough. We think well do it as long as its fun. If its not fun anymore we can't see us sticking around. Its not meant to be a chore so to speak

over a year ago

"Hmmmm tough. We think well do it as long as its fun. If its not fun anymore we can't see us sticking around. Its not meant to be a chore so to speak "

True.. And while I don't see it as a chore, it's a bit disheartening when you feel like you're talking to a wall..don't expect miracles but progress would be good. Agree with you on baling if it stops being fun though

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

I sometimes think that it's part of who we are now, and I can't see us going back to monogamy but if it comes to a point where it looses it's appeal then there would be no point continuing and also if it ever came down to a choice between swinging or our marriage I would choose our marriage because we started swinging to enhance it not to destroy it.

over a year ago

"I sometimes think that it's part of who we are now, and I can't see us going back to monogamy but if it comes to a point where it looses it's appeal then there would be no point continuing and also if it ever came down to a choice between swinging or our marriage I would choose our marriage because we started swinging to enhance it not to destroy it."

over a year ago

Im not a swinger so I wont be missing it one bit..

over a year ago

I'd never regret it because it's allowed me make friends and meet people that mean quite a bit to me plus you're only young once

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

I feel as if I am here only by habit at the moment. I joined three years ago,then took a long break, and now I feel as if I want another one. At the moment I am putting no effort in to meeting anyone so basically I am just waiting my time...I know when I left before I didn't miss this place so if I go again I am sure it will be the same...

over a year ago

I've been toying with the idea of leaving for quite a while. Like the banter etc can have in chat and that, but starting a new relationship so want that to have some chance. For now I'll just keep mine hid and chat, down the line could be quite happy to delete and walk away

over a year ago

"I sometimes think that it's part of who we are now, and I can't see us going back to monogamy but if it comes to a point where it looses it's appeal then there would be no point continuing and also if it ever came down to a choice between swinging or our marriage I would choose our marriage because we started swinging to enhance it not to destroy it."

Totally agree xx

By *arkedMan
over a year ago

Trim

"I've been toying with the idea of leaving for quite a while. Like the banter etc can have in chat and that, but starting a new relationship so want that to have some chance. For now I'll just keep mine hid and chat, down the line could be quite happy to delete and walk away "

Good luck and best wishes,

over a year ago

Admittedly it can be quite addictive....

We've taken a couple of short breaks at busy times..... but have come back..

For us it's added a little spice...

But if we had to give it up for any reason.. we'd be left with some great memories "

Hi tomcat321 speqking of memoriee do ye remember meeting me on wet froday afternoon in kilkenny? Cat is an absolute stunner. I would love to meet ye again if ye fwbcied it. I been trying to mail ye but i am unable to due to your current filrers have a look at my profile send me a mail i will be more than happy to reply n send my pics etc. heh heh.

Post new Message to Thread