Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Habits ....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you anything weird or wonderful that you have or need to do ..... I'm a tad weird or ocd bout few things !

- I hate having an odd number of msgs in my inbox will always instantly delete one

-I always have radio or TV volume on an even number too

-I never ever ever mix food it freaks me out ha-ha and makes me feel sick !

OK I sound very strange don't I ?!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ha-ha my son won't eat dinner if the food toutches on the plate has to be definite separation between them

Where were u 19 years ago

over a year ago

"Ha-ha my son won't eat dinner if the food toutches on the plate has to be definite separation between them

Where were u 19 years ago "

Ha that's me exactly I need one of those kids plates with the sections

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Ha-ha my son won't eat dinner if the food toutches on the plate has to be definite separation between them

Where were u 19 years ago

Ha that's me exactly I need one of those kids plates with the sections "

Don't fancy the first time he goes back to hers for dinner and he pulls out a Paddington bear plate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Asperger's syndrome comes to mind, Einstein apparently had this syndrome, and a few other greats.....

over a year ago

My messages unread is bouncing around the 666 mark all day to say I'm freaked a bit is an understatement

Think be a bulk delete again

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

My daughter is now going through some ocd behaviours.

It's like sleeping with the enemy.

Towels have to be lined in a certain way.Tins in the press have to be label facing in the cupboard. She will insist on using a certain knief and folk and will wash before she uses it.

When getting water washes the cup three times before she gets a drink.

over a year ago

"My daughter is now going through some ocd behaviours.

It's like sleeping with the enemy.

Towels have to be lined in a certain way.Tins in the press have to be label facing in the cupboard. She will insist on using a certain knief and folk and will wash before she uses it.

When getting water washes the cup three times before she gets a drink.

"

Ye sounds very like ocd .. I have to admit I have cutlery and a plate I always use ... If I can't its nt a big problem tho

over a year ago

"My messages unread is bouncing around the 666 mark all day to say I'm freaked a bit is an understatement

Think be a bulk delete again "

That wud freak me out I bulk delete at least once a week

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I used to work with a guy who was a genius bording on lunatic any how he likes to use the same mug every day for his tea brakes, so as not to get them mixed up he wrote his inatials on the base of it as all the mugs were the same. Now he was a reacerch sceintist head of r&d no ordinary brain in this guys head, however after a few weeks he turned around to me and asked what are the chances of me picking out the same mug every time I come to the canteen for coffee. Sur I haven't a clue so I said ur the brain box work it out there about twenty mugs here so one in tweenty I guess, jayus he says I must be very lucky why says I and he told me he gets it first time every time at this I looked at the bottom of my mug and there's his inatials picking up a few more I laughed some bright spark had put his inatials on all the mugs

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Have you anything weird or wonderful that you have or need to do ..... I'm a tad weird or ocd bout few things !

- I hate having an odd number of msgs in my inbox will always instantly delete one

-I always have radio or TV volume on an even number too

-I never ever ever mix food it freaks me out ha-ha and makes me feel sick !

OK I sound very strange don't I ?!!! "

Fascinating..I have so many food related questions...

Have you ever eaten a burger?

How do you make spag bol ?

Do you butter your bread?

I sense a book in you..

over a year ago

Have to check I have my wallet phone keys in that order twice in a row. I get freaked out if I don't. Always go in the same places on my clothing too.

over a year ago

"Have to check I have my wallet phone keys in that order twice in a row. I get freaked out if I don't. Always go in the same places on my clothing too."

Keys, phone wallet for me... And tap their location on my person along with saying the name. Pocket, pocket, ass pocket. Like 10 times before I finally leave!

over a year ago

I like to use the same colour pegs

Post new Message to Thread