Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hump day !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As its Wednesday and we are half way there what's everyone doing for the day and any great plans for the weekend ?

I'm a very excited girl lots of plans in the making ! Got an important meeting out of the way this morning and I'm now edging into weekend mode already

Ed sheeran on Friday just to kick off what is going to be a great weekend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cleaning and procrastinating, Also a bullock broke me washing line so not a very happy camper today....

over a year ago

" Cleaning and procrastinating, Also a bullock broke me washing line so not a very happy camper today.... "

Try a reef knot, left over right, right over left. Are you like me Miss, Washing line 3 foot off the ground?!

over a year ago

" Cleaning and procrastinating, Also a bullock broke me washing line so not a very happy camper today....

Try a reef knot, left over right, right over left. Are you like me Miss, Washing line 3 foot off the ground?!"

Yep and Brute of a stick in the middle to prop it up...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" Cleaning and procrastinating, Also a bullock broke me washing line so not a very happy camper today....

Try a reef knot, left over right, right over left. Are you like me Miss, Washing line 3 foot off the ground?!"

Reef knot lol reminds me of scouts ! Reef knot fixes everything

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Working as per usual, it keeps me out of trouble anyway friday ive my 6 bitches coming to mine for a wine and curry night and Saturday ive a family function to attend so fab free until next weekend

over a year ago

I actually have a free weekend... Sadly no plans for it.

Enjoy yours and hump day all.

over a year ago

Have a family meal tonight!! Going to make a pavlova shortly, will then go for a cycle then have some lunch!! I have loads of phone calls to make today and I have a couple of bills to pay today!!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Quiet one compared with the one just gone but still early so could all change seeing as im child free

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Quiet one compared with the one just gone but still early so could all change seeing as im child free "

Ohh I can see all the fancy a fuck msgs coming in now

Heading to the beach this weekend for a well deserved rest after last

Yes I am bringing the bitches

over a year ago

I've a coffee meet later... Hopefully it will end up with humping...

over a year ago

God my life is boring compared to u guys got gym out a the way dismorning in work so I gess ill just go home sit bored out of my face at the TV iv ed sheeran Friday but can't drink coz I'm on call so gess ill spend the rest the weekend on fab

over a year ago

"God my life is boring compared to u guys got gym out a the way dismorning in work so I gess ill just go home sit bored out of my face at the TV iv ed sheeran Friday but can't drink coz I'm on call so gess ill spend the rest the weekend on fab"

You could sit the GF down & have that chat? The weekend might just get better...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"God my life is boring compared to u guys got gym out a the way dismorning in work so I gess ill just go home sit bored out of my face at the TV iv ed sheeran Friday but can't drink coz I'm on call so gess ill spend the rest the weekend on fab

You could sit the GF down & have that chat? The weekend might just get better..."

ha ha

over a year ago

All I can say is Friday is going to be fun then roll on drinks the 1st in Dublin

over a year ago

"God my life is boring compared to u guys got gym out a the way dismorning in work so I gess ill just go home sit bored out of my face at the TV iv ed sheeran Friday but can't drink coz I'm on call so gess ill spend the rest the weekend on fab

You could sit the GF down & have that chat? The weekend might just get better..."

Lol

Post new Message to Thread