Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

BB MEN ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been here a while now and I have to ask the question WHY do women feel the need to mention the fact that they are BBW. I am sure men don't.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I suppose that some guys don't like BBW women, or larger sized women and it's easier just to state it on the profile. People can then skip by if they want.

Don't see any harm in making it easier for people when deciding of they wanna message you?

over a year ago

"Been here a while now and I have to ask the question WHY do women feel the need to mention the fact that they are BBW. I am sure men don't. "

That's cause all men here are Athletic

over a year ago

"Been here a while now and I have to ask the question WHY do women feel the need to mention the fact that they are BBW. I am sure men don't.

"

Pmsl

over a year ago

"Been here a while now and I have to ask the question WHY do women feel the need to mention the fact that they are BBW. I am sure men don't.

Yes athletic!!!!but they forgot to mention it was back when they were in their teens!

Pmsl"

over a year ago

No really we are.......REALLY

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"

they should have an option for either relaxed muscle or for insulated muscle

over a year ago

I want an option for serious injury caused me to get lazy

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Been here a while now and I have to ask the question WHY do women feel the need to mention the fact that they are BBW. I am sure men don't. "

It's rare u see a guy say he's large but there is a few I wonder if it has something to do with body image it affects women more than men or we just consider the spread as part of lifes cycle

over a year ago

"

"

Not all of us ha

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's rare u see a guy say he's large but there is a few I wonder if it has something to do with body image it affects women more than men or we just consider the spread as part of lifes cycle "

It's not you guys accepting it as part of life cycle, i't's you blokes getting away with it easier than we women! Why I do not know...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It's rare u see a guy say he's large but there is a few I wonder if it has something to do with body image it affects women more than men or we just consider the spread as part of lifes cycle

It's not you guys accepting it as part of life cycle, i't's you blokes getting away with it easier than we women! Why I do not know..."

Is it I wonder that we get away with it or that women are more body conscious is it built in to from an early age for girls to look pretty

over a year ago

It's not you guys accepting it as part of life cycle, i't's you blokes getting away with it easier than we women! Why I do not know...

Is it I wonder that we get away with it or that women are more body conscious is it built in to from an early age for girls to look pretty "

Why might that be? Other than the notion that men are first and foremost attracted to looks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/15 10:49:54]

over a year ago

I think I'd be circumspect if a man described himself as 'beautiful' in any type of description.

"Hi Baby, I'm a Big, Beautiful Man"

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is it I wonder that we get away with it or that women are more body conscious is it built in to from an early age for girls to look pretty

Why might that be? Other than the notion that men are first and foremost attracted to looks"

Oh dear what have I done! the famous body image discussion! Many scholarly articles out there to read upon...but there's something to it what Casey is saying...

over a year ago

Are we not all attracted to someone on their looks first and then it's chemistry etc.. that makes it work

over a year ago

Why might that be? Other than the notion that men are first and foremost attracted to looks

Oh dear what have I done! the famous body image discussion! Many scholarly articles out there to read upon...but there's something to it what Casey is saying..."

If a guy calls himself beautiful then he's vain. If he's vain then he's really only interested in himself..if that's the case then he'd be better off having a wank as he'd be making love with his favourite person.

over a year ago

"

Why might that be? Other than the notion that men are first and foremost attracted to looks"

Just men? Feck no!

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Personally, i think most women are way too hard on themselves when it comes to body shape.

I dont really care how tall, short, skinny, or curvy a woman is.

Its how she is as a person and how sexy she feels in her own head that attracts me.

I like to keep in shape but its hard work and a constant lifestyle choice for me and it gets harder when you hit the big 40, but for me its not about how i look or what size i am as to how fit i am, as i want to keep myself as fit as i possibly can.

over a year ago

"Personally, i think most women are way too hard on themselves when it comes to body shape.

Its how she is as a person and how sexy she feels in her own head that attracts me.

I like to keep in shape but its hard work and a constant lifestyle choice for me and it gets harder when you hit the big 40, but for me its not about how i look or what size i am as to how fit i am, as i want to keep myself as fit as i possibly can.

"

I agree, the focus on looks for their own sake encourages superficiality. People should keep themselves fit and healthy regardless of their age or basic body type, this in turn encourages a healthy attitude towards their own bodies and better mental health - all of which surely makes for a more attractive individual?

over a year ago

"Personally, i think most women are way too hard on themselves when it comes to body shape.

"

It comes from years of reading magazines & articles on how we 'should' look.

over a year ago

Stop reading that shite written by insecure people who love to tell people how to live their lives

#complete hypocrites.

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"

All men here are also 6ft4

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It comes from years of reading magazines & articles on how we 'should' look."

think its a lot of bits of things reading magazines peer pressure guys won't look at u if ur large all of which is attributing to insecurities as for keeping fit there are a lot of large people very fit as in training and gym work

Guys don't pay as much attention to alot of above as I have never looked at a guy in a magazine or out and about and thought I want to look like him but this is changing I think with younger guys

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Oh dear what have I done! the famous body image discussion! Many scholarly articles out there to read upon...but there's something to it what Casey is saying...

If a guy calls himself beautiful then he's vain. If he's vain then he's really only interested in himself..if that's the case then he'd be better off having a wank as he'd be making love with his favourite person."

ah now im a beautiful man and im not vain but I am a liar

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

All men here are also 6ft4 "

And hung

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

BBW= big boned woman in my books,

if a woman is honest about there appearance that's how they feel,

If a male is honestabout there appearance there told there taking through here hole

over a year ago

AHEM.........

Read my profile for MY definition of BBW

That's my opinion and i'm sticking to it

Have a great hump day everyone

xx xx xx

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 22/07/15 11:59:11]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"[Removed by poster at 22/07/15 11:59:11]"

Made a bollix of that

Brillant definition

But considering men is it fair to say we don't pay heed to our body type in the way women do

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"AHEM.........

Read my profile for MY definition of BBW

That's my opinion and i'm sticking to it

Have a great hump day everyone

xx xx xx"

Lol a new definition for bbw top of the class with you love

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"[Removed by poster at 22/07/15 11:59:11]

Made a bollix of that

Brillant definition

But considering men is it fair to say we don't pay heed to our body type in the way women do "

Lol pint,Jesus the state of you in rosies last night

over a year ago

"

Hahaha mao brilliant!!!!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Made a bollix of that

Brillant definition

But considering men is it fair to say we don't pay heed to our body type in the way women do

Lol pint,Jesus the state of you in rosies last night "

Feck off u I looked lovely in my pink tuto pint in hand with a five o clock shadow cheeky licking the bag and letme staring as it bopped up and down

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Made a bollix of that

Brillant definition

Lol pint,Jesus the state of you in rosies last night

Feck off u I looked lovely in my pink tuto pint in hand with a five o clock shadow cheeky licking the bag and letme staring as it bopped up and down "

You carry it all off very well I think pink is the way to go for you Mac

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

And hung "

So nothing to worry about!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

And hung

So nothing to worry about! "

As long as u don't mind my beer belly nope

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

And hung

As long as u don't mind my beer belly nope "

That's the athletic bit!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

And hung

As long as u don't mind my beer belly nope

That's the athletic bit! "

Raising ur arm and bending ur elbow is a sport who'd have known

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

"It's not you guys accepting it as part of life cycle, i't's you blokes getting away with it easier than we women! Why I do not know..."

It's true, the women on here are not that picky and will be with out of shape men at the drop of a hat, but women get away with even easier, cause an out of shape woman will even have guys in good shape ask to meet up with her.

An out of shape guy will be with other out of shape women.

over a year ago

And hung

As long as u don't mind my beer belly nope "

Protective casing for a solid six pack

over a year ago

It's not you guys accepting it as part of life cycle, i't's you blokes getting away with it easier than we women! Why I do not know..."

any woman on here will be able to get a meet sorted, no matter what size she is, its a lot harder for men, unless you have a six pack and the face of a Greek god

over a year ago

any woman on here will be able to get a meet sorted, no matter what size she is, its a lot harder for men, unless you have a six pack and the face of a Greek god"

Very true

over a year ago

any woman on here will be able to get a meet sorted, no matter what size she is, its a lot harder for men, unless you have a six pack and the face of a Greek god"

The ratio of males to females here plays a significant part in this, but I can assure you that a sixpack doesn't make up for a crap personality for this woman.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

any woman on here will be able to get a meet sorted, no matter what size she is, its a lot harder for men, unless you have a six pack and the face of a Greek god

Very true "

I have a face like a slapped arse and last six pack I had was manufactured by Guinness so I don't think that holds trough

Post new Message to Thread