Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nevermind the guys pretending to be couples, that issue is talked about all the time.

What's the deal with the amount of women on here - on single female profiles - that don't meet without their fella/husband??

Or you're messaging and get the "my guy will be there too" bombshell!

That makes u a couple and not a single female??

If I wanted to meet a couple, I'd mail a couple and not (what I think is) a single female.

The guys get so much grief on here and ye women are just as bad?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know some state it on their profile. I don't really see the problem. You have interested in couples on your profile so should be a bonus for you if they say that in my opinion

over a year ago

"I know some state it on their profile. I don't really see the problem. You have interested in couples on your profile so should be a bonus for you if they say that in my opinion "

It is if I'm interested in meeting a couple at that moment in time.

My point is that it's just the same as a guy faking a couple or female profile. But they're the ones talked about the whole time

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

He's very much allowed to have his say!

If the single fem only meets with her fella/hubby then they should be on a couple profile. Even if it's stated in her profile.

over a year ago

So far as I can see 95% of people are lying either to themselves or everyone else about something - their age, their marital status (wannabe singles), their orientation, their physique (athletic my eye) - for a variety of reasons, not always nefarious.

It's up to everyone to take the time to make sure the user is what you are looking for (at least the ones you're talking about have come clean at the messaging stage and you're not ending up in a hotel room with a couple instead of a single female).

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

It's a public forum, of course the same Topics are going to be repeated. Stay off the thread if you have nothing constructive to say.

over a year ago

I haven't experienced this at all...any single fems I've met have been single...tho I have chatted to loads that are never free and strongly suspected they have someone hidden at the foot if the bed..but hey..its up to all of us to play whatever way we can...if it doesn't feel right just find someone else to chat to...the reality may be that fab has more men that girls and its tricky...but in life women and men are fairly equally distributed...so there's plenty of sexy peeps out there!!!!!

Fabs great...if you accept what it is!!!

over a year ago

"So far as I can see 95% of people are lying either to themselves or everyone else about something - their age, their marital status (wannabe singles), their orientation, their physique (athletic my eye) - for a variety of reasons, not always nefarious.

It's up to everyone to take the time to make sure the user is what you are looking for (at least the ones you're talking about have come clean at the messaging stage and you're not ending up in a hotel room with a couple instead of a single female). "

over a year ago

"

My point is that it's just the same as a guy faking a couple or female profile. But they're the ones talked about the whole time "

Yes but in a lot of cases the female doesn't even exist.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

1.Always report if this is the case as if women are not playing alone the profile will be changed by Admin.

2. If you don't like the subject please avoid the thread rather than spoil it.

3. If you have an issue with someone please keep it away from the forum.

Thanks

over a year ago

"1.Always report if this is the case as if women are not playing alone the profile will be changed by Admin.

2. If you don't like the subject please avoid the thread rather than spoil it.

3. If you have an issue with someone please keep it away from the forum.

Thanks

"

Thanks

over a year ago

Have to agree it's so annoying. You talk to a fem for a while and Bam! "oh my fella is dying for me to play with a girl and we really are interested in you". And so ends the conversation. Ffs just get a cpl profile

over a year ago

While I could understand how that would be annoying I would be delighted myself.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/15 10:14:10]

over a year ago

"Have to agree it's so annoying. You talk to a fem for a while and Bam! "oh my fella is dying for me to play with a girl and we really are interested in you". And so ends the conversation. Ffs just get a cpl profile "

You have one of the profiles I have seen so far. Too funny . I like burger king too. lol hmm, have not had any for ages. probably a oood thing.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Have to agree it's so annoying. You talk to a fem for a while and Bam! "oh my fella is dying for me to play with a girl and we really are interested in you". And so ends the conversation. Ffs just get a cpl profile "
haha oh tiny I just read your profile too.

hilarious..

over a year ago

Just as bad? Cheeky get, we're way worse. But remember, we do have false eyelashes we can flutter.

Post new Message to Thread