Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ashley Madison Website

Jump to newest

By *yrone-fem43 OP   Woman
over a year ago

tyrone

hope fab has good internet security lol bet there is some arse,s flapping on there at moment ! what would you do stay and face it or emigrate lol ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've nothing to hide

over a year ago

Yes but some people do. Tbh none of us really have any expectation of privacy considering all things. A picture on the Internet is not private. A profile on a site is accessible once you've signed up to the website. Ever message we send is routed through servers that store it, even if only temporarily.

Most of us use fake emails and names etc. So not like many people will be "stung"

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Unless one has info or pics that might give away your identity, there's not a lot to fear.

over a year ago

Apparently credit card details etc have also been hacked. So they have personal information.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

I bet there will be alot of UNLOS turning up here lol

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

A lot of people have nothing to hide on these sites, still don't think anyone here would want their information and pictures from here being shared with their family, friends, work place etc. maybe I'm wrong, maybe they don't care.

over a year ago

"Apparently credit card details etc have also been hacked. So they have personal information. "

Yes indeed, watched a news item , personal details, credit cards with names and full details.

Absolutely sickening!.

Apparently the people involved claim that they are preventing people getting hurt, if this is the case they why threaten to expose their partners?.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Apparently credit card details etc have also been hacked. So they have personal information. "

Only if you use/have used your personal credit card, there are alternative ways of paying. It's down to each user to protect yourself as good as you can.

Beside your identity possibly being exposed, stolen credit card details also triggers off fraud issues...

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Apparently credit card details etc have also been hacked. So they have personal information.

Yes indeed, watched a news item , personal details, credit cards with names and full details.

Absolutely sickening!.

Apparently the people involved claim that they are preventing people getting hurt, if this is the case they why threaten to expose their partners?. "

if I had a partner who was on that site and cheating,I'd like to know. ....would u not?

over a year ago

"Apparently credit card details etc have also been hacked. So they have personal information.

Absolutely sickening!.

Apparently the people involved claim that they are preventing people getting hurt, if this is the case they why threaten to expose their partners?.

if I had a partner who was on that site and cheating,I'd like to know. ....would u not?"

Plenty of people prefer to live in denial than face up to the fact that their most important relationship is a sham.

over a year ago

Absolutely sickening!.

if I had a partner who was on that site and cheating,I'd like to know. ....would u not?"

Finding out that your partner is cheating via a website and finding out via National exposure are two completly different scenarios.

Many couples face this daily, and somehow manage to repair their marriage, I doubt very much if many could if the world and its` mother knew.

Exactly what do these faceless warriors wish to achieve ?

Notoriety?.Bow down to us or not only will we destroy you but your family as well.

Bullshit!!!!!

Perhaps they should lend a hand to the wonderful organisations trying to hack into sites that are set up for harming non consenting adults!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I'm not sure what's going on with the site but would I be correct in thinking it has been hacked into and people's information being exposed.

It that's the case why has not the site itself none something about it?

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

I don't care.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Absolutely sickening!.

if I had a partner who was on that site and cheating,I'd like to know. ....would u not?

Finding out that your partner is cheating via a website and finding out via National exposure are two completly different scenarios.

Many couples face this daily, and somehow manage to repair their marriage, I doubt very much if many could if the world and its` mother knew.

Exactly what do these faceless warriors wish to achieve ?

Notoriety?.Bow down to us or not only will we destroy you but your family as well.

Bullshit!!!!!

Perhaps they should lend a hand to the wonderful organisations trying to hack into sites that are set up for harming non consenting adults!!"

of rather find out through national exposure than not find out at all

over a year ago

"I don't care."

Then why post. Ah your just being divisive. Does someone yearn for attention. Ahhhh didums.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure what's going on with the site but would I be correct in thinking it has been hacked into and people's information being exposed.

It that's the case why has not the site itself none something about it? "

What can they do other than call the feds? "Dey woz robbed guv". I wonder is it a free site?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 13:24:01]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I'm not sure what's going on with the site but would I be correct in thinking it has been hacked into and people's information being exposed.

What can they do other than call the feds? "Dey woz robbed guv". I wonder is it a free site?"

can't they shut it down temporarily? is it still up and running? They're has to be some data protection is there not.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

What can they do other than call the feds? "Dey woz robbed guv". I wonder is it a free site?"

as far as I know you pay to join and also have to pay for them to delete all your info when you want to leave

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

What can they do other than call the feds? "Dey woz robbed guv". I wonder is it a free site?

as far as I know you pay to join and also have to pay for them to delete all your info when you want to leave"

so you pay them to use pay yo delete..so if you purchase goods from online shopping and this happened there would be outrage over it. But cause this is a adult site it still going on to publicly humiliate people charming.....

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think it's only an issue of 'cheaters' being exposed, okay they have more at stake, it's about personal data protection and privacy in general. If one doesn't care you might as well put up a sign in your garden saying: I'm on fab, here's my username, send me a wink!

over a year ago

as far as I know you pay to join and also have to pay for them to delete all your info when you want to leave"

Double whammy! I bet they don't tell you about the closing fee until you've joined. So out of these poor 37 million people a good few will leave, some paying the "delete data" fee but the site already has their money, so all the publicity will probably generate interest and may actually get in a whole new crop of cheaters. Of course, they could bow to the hackers & close the site but then they'd have to refund monies so my guess is they'll hide behind the "well what can we do" excuse.

over a year ago

"

of rather find out through national exposure than not find out at all"

Genuine queation?

You are mailing a lady from here, she claims she is single, no kids, no partner ect.

Out in public you meet the lady, and it is quite obvious that she is with her partner and children.

( actual true scenario )

Now you were due to meet her or had already met her, I am interested to know if you would feel it was okay to approach the family and expose her?

over a year ago

I have nothing to hide. Loads of cheats on here also.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"

Genuine queation?

You are mailing a lady from here, she claims she is single, no kids, no partner ect.

Out in public you meet the lady, and it is quite obvious that she is with her partner and children.

( actual true scenario )

Now you were due to meet her or had already met her, I am interested to know if you would feel it was okay to approach the family and expose her?"

I certainly would not approach anyone if that happened to me.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"

Genuine queation?

( actual true scenario )

Now you were due to meet her or had already met her, I am interested to know if you would feel it was okay to approach the family and expose her?"

no I have no interest in exposing anyone....I was talking about my situation. ...if I had a partner that was cheating,I'd like to know.....

BTW, I don't meet attached people unless ive the consent of their partners.

By *icketyupWoman
over a year ago

dublin

I personally think there's a huge difference between both sites.... One is a swinging site and one is a sex site. The only other real difference is that the members of AM are clearly on a site designed for cheating but here people hide it and/or aren't open about it.

Personally being outed on here wouldn't be nice at all but I've nothing to hide. What bothers me about the whole thing with AM is the breach of data protection, I'd want to know If I had a partner that was cheating on me but I think the personal data of anyone should be kept private

over a year ago

I'm not cheating so nothing to hide, one open book here

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Aside from the nature of both sites the problem here is the credit card details and personal info, those have a value and can be turned in to cash I am sure those responsible need to fund their operation how do they raise their funds.

U can be as moralistic as u like but if u pay by credit card ur details are out there single / attached doesn't come in to it

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Aside from the nature of both sites the problem here is the credit card details and personal info, those have a value and can be turned in to cash I am sure those responsible need to fund their operation how do they raise their funds.

U can be as moralistic as u like but if u pay by credit card ur details are out there single / attached doesn't come in to it "

so the lesson is if your not up front about what your doing, and dont want anyone to find out about what your doing.. Dont use a credit card or anything that can connect you to it...............easy peasy

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

No the lesson is use a limited card on internet sites, a one use credit card or debit card where thieves get feck all if they steal ur info

over a year ago

most sites use a third party handler for credit card transactions and this one is no different in that respect . Fab does not have any of that information stored , and has no actual access to your credit card at all , so the people worried about that are panicking over nothing .

Post new Message to Thread