Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fakes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Before a meet we always ask to speak to the female half of the couple.... We still find fake couples who are verified,usually because they are no longer a couple but he is still using her pics! Message us for more details by all means and I have contacted any party organisers I know ....lets get them off fab!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

We get them all the time as well, cant see the point really as you are going to meet up and i dont think bringing a photo in your arse pocket of your ex makes you a couple

over a year ago

Lol so true I think they are weirdos who get a kick out of wasting people's time tbh! Anyhow we had a great night so no loss to us

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"We get them all the time as well, cant see the point really as you are going to meet up and i dont think bringing a photo in your arse pocket of your ex makes you a couple"

Lmao your joking photo in the arse pocket lmao

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

"We get them all the time as well, cant see the point really as you are going to meet up and i dont think bringing a photo in your arse pocket of your ex makes you a couple"

Sometimes when apples is too much of a liability I wish I could shove her in my arse pocket lol....but alas she is far too cute for that sort of thing and wouldn't fit neither lol

over a year ago

She is far too cute

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Ya so sick of them .wish they would get a life .they are so sad

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Before a meet we always ask to speak to the female half of the couple.... We still find fake couples who are verified,usually because they are no longer a couple but he is still using her pics! Message us for more details by all means and I have contacted any party organisers I know ....lets get them off fab!"

Oh the joys of prearranged coffee meets or a quick drink to make sure they are indeed a couple.

Cam or skype can help eliminate fake couples.

Have come across many , never reached the guy turning up on his stage though.

All of the above prevented this happening.

over a year ago

"Before a meet we always ask to speak to the female half of the couple.... We still find fake couples who are verified,usually because they are no longer a couple but he is still using her pics! Message us for more details by all means and I have contacted any party organisers I know ....lets get them off fab!

Oh the joys of prearranged coffee meets or a quick drink to make sure they are indeed a couple.

Cam or skype can help eliminate fake couples.

Have come across many , never reached the guy turning up on his stage though.

All of the above prevented this happening.

"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Surly no fakes on fab I'm stunned

over a year ago

Just ignore report and block its that simple and common sense no point getting the knickers in a twist over them

over a year ago

Single guys using a couple profile should be banned. I used to get contacted a lot by these so called couples. There's plenty on this.

Same as single guys and women.

I spent too much time trawling through these profiles.

I can't be bothered anymore.

Allntalk and feck all else. I have yet to speak to a woman of a couple profile let alone both together.

over a year ago

Oh we do if we don't no meet

By *igglesAndGeekCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Lets not leave out some individuals who have multiple profiles. So when they are blocked on one they can still chance their arm on another...

Or of course the single males that have a friend, not on here, or on here but wont give the name, or will give the name and they are only verified by the single male. Or they give a name of a friend who know nothing about it...

You ban them and they just come back. Which is the sad part.

over a year ago

That why cant get true meets to many fakes and not true people on here had to put my pics to private so only true huns i let se them now .

over a year ago

Part and parcel of the site. Get your bullshit detector out and you'll cop whose a fake pretty quick. As Spanish eyes said webcam, phone call. Easy as that.

over a year ago

As a rule we usually never meet anyone unless we've met socially first which does out a lot and we never get ready for a night out, until we speak to the lady, that way no time wasted but still annoying wish they'd just fab off lol

over a year ago

"Single guys using a couple profile should be banned. I used to get contacted a lot by these so called couples. There's plenty on this.

Allntalk and feck all else. I have yet to speak to a woman of a couple profile let alone both together. "

Did you give evidence at the Salem Witchcraft trials

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Single guys using a couple profile should be banned. I used to get contacted a lot by these so called couples. There's plenty on this.

Allntalk and feck all else. I have yet to speak to a woman of a couple profile let alone both together.

Did you give evidence at the Salem Witchcraft trials "

over a year ago

What the fuck is that smart add comment about I wasn't around during that time and there's a few trouble makers on this

over a year ago

She's a new troll block block block

By *oveyou2Couple
over a year ago

somewhere Kerry

Jesus,

We thought it was only us it happened to. We were chatting to a couple for a while and arranged to meet one night in a bar. He was supposed to be 6 foot 1 and ripped(in photos anyway). She was a blonde honey with a body to die for( in photos).

Anyway, we arranged to meet at 10 pm in a well know pub. We were still sitting there at 11.45 getting texts from them saying they were on the way. 12 pm, this guy that was sitting at the other side of the pub walks over. "Hi guys, it's me and came up with some excuse as to why he was on his own. He was about 18 stone and no more than 5 foot 3. what the f**k was he thinking.

I was going to choke him, but didn't want the night to get any worse.

It turned us off the scene so bad, we nearly packed it in algether. We didn't play for months, but we plodded on and have now met some of the finest people a person could ever wish to meet in their lives. we feel part of a lifestyle we love and to be honest, we are proud to call ourselves swingers. Someday, we swingers will be accepted just like anyone else and maybe then these creeps that pose as couples won't have a place to hide. By the way, 99.9 % of singles guys are are genuine decent people and no insult intended.

over a year ago

"She's a new troll block block block"
there was no need for it but for another one to copy and agree was quite surprising tbh

over a year ago

"She's a new troll block block block"

Excuse you?????

Far from a troll!!!

It was a damn joke after reading her post, had a perfect image of her giving evidence against couples profiles.

Simply forgot to add the laugh smilie!!

over a year ago

"Jesus,

We thought it was only us it happened to. We were chatting to a couple for a while and arranged to meet one night in a bar. He was supposed to be 6 foot 1 and ripped(in photos anyway). She was a blonde honey with a body to die for( in photos).

Anyway, we arranged to meet at 10 pm in a well know pub. We were still sitting there at 11.45 getting texts from them saying they were on the way. 12 pm, this guy that was sitting at the other side of the pub walks over. "Hi guys, it's me and came up with some excuse as to why he was on his own. He was about 18 stone and no more than 5 foot 3. what the f**k was he thinking.

I was going to choke him, but didn't want the night to get any worse.

It turned us off the scene so bad, we nearly packed it in algether. We didn't play for months, but we plodded on and have now met some of the finest people a person could ever wish to meet in their lives. we feel part of a lifestyle we love and to be honest, we are proud to call ourselves swingers. Someday, we swingers will be accepted just like anyone else and maybe then these creeps that pose as couples won't have a place to hide. By the way, 99.9 % of singles guys are are genuine decent people and no insult intended. "

over a year ago

"She's a new troll block block blockthere was no need for it but for another one to copy and agree was quite surprising tbh "

I have never trolled anyone here from the day I joined, copy and block all you like, and anyone else who thinks like you and the person who made the troll comment can happily follow suit.

over a year ago

"She's a new troll block block blockthere was no need for it but for another one to copy and agree was quite surprising tbh

I have never trolled anyone here from the day I joined, copy and block all you like, and anyone else who thinks like you and the person who made the troll comment can happily follow suit."

over a year ago

Girls girls. Easy! And on the Lord's Day as well. Relaxo amigos. ....deep breath.......smile.....smile again.......now, that's better. Carry on.....

over a year ago

"We get them all the time as well, cant see the point really as you are going to meet up and i dont think bringing a photo in your arse pocket of your ex makes you a couple

Sometimes when apples is too much of a liability I wish I could shove her in my arse pocket lol....but alas she is far too cute for that sort of thing and wouldn't fit neither lol"

Far far to cute .. ..... Need a catch up soon you sexy pair

over a year ago

"She's a new troll block block block

Excuse you?????

Far from a troll!!!

It was a damn joke after reading her post, had a perfect image of her giving evidence against couples profiles.

Simply forgot to add the laugh smilie!!"

over a year ago

"Lets not leave out some individuals who have multiple profiles. So when they are blocked on one they can still chance their arm on another...

Or of course the single males that have a friend, not on here, or on here but wont give the name, or will give the name and they are only verified by the single male. Or they give a name of a friend who know nothing about it...

You ban them and they just come back. Which is the sad part."

Do you mean the women and men single profiles that also have a couple profile?

surely that's allowed if it's done?

By *igglesAndGeekCouple
over a year ago

Galway

"Lets not leave out some individuals who have multiple profiles. So when they are blocked on one they can still chance their arm on another...

surely that's allowed if it's done?"

That's fair enough if they are real, we know some of them and have no problems with that. But we are talking multiple profiles of the same gender. To get past blocks, avoid the bad name one profile may have and the likes. They are out there..and they think people don't cop it.

over a year ago

Fakes are ok they get found out it's the dreamers and the fantasies that annoy me

over a year ago

surely that's allowed if it's done?

That's fair enough if they are real, we know some of them and have no problems with that. But we are talking multiple profiles of the same gender. To get past blocks, avoid the bad name one profile may have and the likes. They are out there..and they think people don't cop it."

Ok thanks, still bit new to it all, I better learn fast

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

I know a girl on here, when I ask to speak to the male of her couple she says she does not have one.

I'm not sure how this site works half the time.

over a year ago

"I know a girl on here, when I ask to speak to the male of her couple she says she does not have one.

I'm not sure how this site works half the time."

And then there are men and women who clearly only play with their other halves present and they have single profiles

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

"I know a girl on here, when I ask to speak to the male of her couple she says she does not have one.

I'm not sure how this site works half the time.

And then there are men and women who clearly only play with their other halves present and they have single profiles "

Yes, I noticed that too. It seems "single" and "couple" are loosely defined.

What makes a couple, is being play partners a couple? Do you need to be in a relationship? or is it you are looking to play with others together?

It's confusing.

over a year ago

To be honest we meet couples singles play partners we feel that everyone has the right to be here... but the time wasters and liars can trot on

over a year ago

"To be honest we meet couples singles play partners we feel that everyone has the right to be here... but the time wasters and liars can trot on "

By *aboo teenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've been told today a couple can't show the face pic or verifications because the guy is famous! Also plenty of other reasons for me to be suspicious so I won't be meeting them.

The issue is they are verified do difficult to know for sure. My policy is if there is any doubt then I won't meet them

over a year ago

I must be lucky because everyone I have met on dating sites has been who they looked like in their pic.

The first thing I do when I want to chat to someone I like on a dating site is try to get them off the site and to chat in private by email or txt my number and then call me. That way I know they are a female. After that I take it from there.

You could use face time or skype, viber etc to setup a video call as well. The point is it's critical to establish the gender of the person you are chatting with of before going further. Otherwise you could end up talking to some creepy guy in a pink tutu that you thought was a sexy female.

over a year ago

"I've been told today a couple can't show the face pic or verifications because the guy is famous! Also plenty of other reasons for me to be suspicious so I won't be meeting them.

The issue is they are verified do difficult to know for sure. My policy is if there is any doubt then I won't meet them"

If this couple are not prepared to show you their verifications then kick them to the kerb.

Swinging is a MUTUAL experience, each party involved is entitled to full respect.

I totaly understand that some people would not wish to mail me ect, because of the fact that I do not share face pics ect.

However , I would be damned if on the other hand I expected others to share theirs.

Ignore this pair, nlt worth your time and effort.

Post new Message to Thread