Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Peeping toms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

80% off the ppl looking at my profile are guys. Like whats that all about?

I dont mind at all hey each to their own en all but wow maybe i should go bat for the other team for awhile id defo have more to do lol.

But na im a ladys man. Happy to talk to any1 and freindly to all. But id rather couples and ladys more than fellas to talk to

rant over

carry on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"80% off the ppl looking at my profile are guys. Like whats that all about?

I dont mind at all hey each to their own en all but wow maybe i should go bat for the other team for awhile id defo have more to do lol.

But na im a ladys man. Happy to talk to any1 and freindly to all. But id rather couples and ladys more than fellas to talk to

rant over

carry on "

Sounds familiar ! Not only are they looking but they pm some very strange requests and considering that they promote themselves as 'straight' guys and I am straight , I think they are slightly confused to say the least ..

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

rant over

carry on "

Sounds familiar ! Not only are they looking but they pm some very strange requests and considering that they promote themselves as 'straight' guys and I am straight , I think they are slightly confused to say the least ..

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

you should put something up on the forum about it that should stop them looking

over a year ago

rant over

carry on

Sounds familiar ! Not only are they looking but they pm some very strange requests and considering that they promote themselves as 'straight' guys and I am straight , I think they are slightly confused to say the least .. "

totally

hi im stright but id like to suck ur cock. Wtf dude

if only the lovely fab ladys would do the same

over a year ago

"you should put something up on the forum about it that should stop them looking"

haha i must try that 1

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Ha ha ohhhh I'm laughing.

what do you do reply or block.

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"Ha ha ohhhh I'm laughing.

"

Laugh , move on and continue with my day lol .. I suppose God loves a trier ha

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

rant over

carry on

totally

hi im stright but id like to suck ur cock. Wtf dude

if only the lovely fab ladys would do the same "

Tell me about it Mr P

over a year ago

"

i always reply to mail.

a simple no thank you does the job. It can be hurtfull at times when you get blocked or mad feel shamefull.

so i wouldnt like others to feel like that.

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman
over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

i always reply to mail.

a simple no thank you does the job. It can be hurtfull at times when you get blocked or mad feel shamefull.

so i wouldnt like others to feel like that. But sometimes you matter how many times you say no you still get hounded then sometimes it can turn very nasty

"

over a year ago

i always reply to mail.

so i wouldnt like others to feel like that. But sometimes you matter how many times you say no you still get hounded then sometimes it can turn very nasty

"

it only gets nasty if you let it

Post new Message to Thread