Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

what to do in dublin

Jump to newest

By *appyappy OP   Man
over a year ago

skelmersdale

hi I am in Dublin and looking for things to do today . any ideas . I come over a lot as i am the DJ in the venue but don't get time to view the sites of Dublin .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/07/15 11:21:34]

over a year ago

Guinness Storehouse tour? Day like this, the Botanical Gardens?

By *appyappy OP   Man
over a year ago

skelmersdale

thanks will look at it

over a year ago

"Guinness Storehouse tour?"

pfff, cmon...

go to anglers rest for a nice dinner/lunch...

go visit botanical gardens, take macro photos...

take a walk around the newbridge house ground

watch imax movies in cinemas

meet folks from fab and see if ya click

over a year ago

Dublin Castle & also The Book of Kells which can be seen at Trinity College - both of these are worth doing!!!

over a year ago

The Dublin bus tour brings you round all the places of interest and you can hop on and off at your leisure.... It's good value M xxxx will miss you on Saturday

over a year ago

"The Dublin bus tour brings you round all the places of interest and you can hop on and off at your leisure.... It's good value

Agree

M xxxx will miss you on Saturday "

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"The Dublin bus tour brings you round all the places of interest and you can hop on and off at your leisure.... It's good value M xxxx will miss you on Saturday "

I was going to recommend the tour bus aswell....really good way to kill a few hours..plus it's a good way to meet women from all over the world,if your into that thing.

By *appyappy OP   Man
over a year ago

skelmersdale

"The Dublin bus tour brings you round all the places of interest and you can hop on and off at your leisure.... It's good value M xxxx will miss you on Saturday "

Does it come past your house so you can make me a brew lol gutted i cant do this Saturday but i am on tour and will be in cork

over a year ago

Get the 46a into Dun Laoghaire, have a visit around the Marine, go along the east pier, a lovely walk if it's a nice day, get a teddies ice cream after, view our not so beautiful library :D

over a year ago

"The Dublin bus tour brings you round all the places of interest and you can hop on and off at your leisure.... It's good value M xxxx will miss you on Saturday

Does it come past your house so you can make me a brew lol gutted i cant do this Saturday but i am on tour and will be in cork"

No I'll send ya to my mas it stops everywhere else though Guinessess and the parks.. Stick up a meet Hun for lunch or do you have to bring them with ya lol

over a year ago

"Get the 46a into Dun Laoghaire, have a visit around the Marine, go along the east pier, a lovely walk if it's a nice day, get a teddies ice cream after, view our not so beautiful library :D"

Actually a very nice idea x

By *appyappy OP   Man
over a year ago

skelmersdale

Lol now lunch sounds a good idea

over a year ago

"hi I am in Dublin and looking for things to do today . any ideas . I come over a lot as i am the DJ in the venue but don't get time to view the sites of Dublin ."

LOL visit a knocking shop

By *appyappy OP   Man
over a year ago

skelmersdale

Lmao do you have them in dublin

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Go for a walk around phoenix park, you could waste a whole day in there. Easily one of the most impressive parks in a capital city in the world.

The war memorial garden is lovely, I think the gardens in there are in flower, or you can sit down by the river watching people row.

Go to the beach, there is a strand on the north and south side of the city.

Go for a walk around st stephens green. You can often see ducks and swans and take some nice photos. It can also be a good place to sit and watch people.

Go down to the Royal Canal or the Grand Canal, have a sit down and look at the barges travel along them, or go for a nice walk along it.

Go up to the Dublin mountains, have a walk up to fairycastle. Brilliant view of Dublin from up there. There are also several other forrests up there within driving distance you could visit.

Do all the other stuff, like visit guinness, jamesons, the viking boat, the bus tour etc.

Also talk to people, irish people generally talk back. I think in the last month I have talked to more new forgein people than Irish people. Canadian, American, Japanese etc. A texan guy was telling me Irish people know more about American history than he does.

over a year ago

Get the train out to Bray just for the views around Dublin bay as you go.

over a year ago

"Lmao do you have them in dublin"

We heard they do, but we don't believe so

over a year ago

"hi I am in Dublin and looking for things to do today . any ideas . I come over a lot as i am the DJ in the venue but don't get time to view the sites of Dublin ."
Just did the Giunness brewery tour it was great also the jameson distillery in smthfield was good dublin castle the zoo all good places to see and go up to temple bar to hard rock cafe it has good drinks and food was there Monday night and the museum it good to and free

Post new Message to Thread