Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rules, rules, rules

Jump to newest

By *im_novak OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

cork

Lookat why do ladies on here give a list of rules before they agree meet...we must have the craic first...will only meet couples..etc etc.FFS it's not the crown jewels you have on offer...we meet...we fuck...we don't...who cares...ten minutes...ha ha...its a swingers site after all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"FFS it's not the crown jewels you have on offer...we meet...we fuck...we don't...who cares...ten minutes...ha ha...its a swingers site after all"

Run along into a bar or nightclub, shout at the top of your voice exactly what you quoted here, then wait for the public glares..

over a year ago

I don't look at them as rules but more the preferences of the person. It allows the other to see what they like and dislike and it generally saves time for all, that's if they do read the profile at all.

over a year ago

I think generally people are trying to reduce the amount of hassle they get from people they are not interested in meeting. Some people have limited time, they know what they want, and are not interested in wasting their time on anything else. I don't see a problem with that.

Yes it's a swingers site, not dial a fuck.

over a year ago

"I think generally people are trying to reduce the amount of hassle they get from people they are not interested in meeting. Some people have limited time, they know what they want, and are not interested in wasting their time on anything else. I don't see a problem with that.

Yes it's a swingers site, not dial a fuck. "

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

In fairness why should we not have rules safety and trusting someone is the most important thing.

I certainly don't meet cause I got a message saying let's fuck.

I have my my of working is it rules no its called respect me all on here for fun don't mean we drop our knickers for everyone.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Lookat why do ladies on here give a list of rules before they agree meet...we must have the craic first...will only meet couples..etc etc.FFS it's not the crown jewels you have on offer...we meet...we fuck...we don't...who cares...ten minutes...ha ha...its a swingers site after all"

Because people have preferences?

Has anyone ever asked you why you're "bottom only" ?

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"Lookat why do ladies on here give a list of rules before they agree meet...we must have the craic first...will only meet couples..etc etc.FFS it's not the crown jewels you have on offer...we meet...we fuck...we don't...who cares...ten minutes...ha ha...its a swingers site after all"

ha ha a bit o a troll post with your tongue firmly in your cheek...

over a year ago

Yep... its a swingers site and your pathetic jibberish proves you havent the first notion how swinging works... use your brain to think instead of your cock... or your man cat... or whatever the fuck is between your legs...

over a year ago

If you are desperate then no rules apply!

It saves endless emails and spells it out really.

Ten min fucks might be OK if in a huge hurry.

If you don't like the profile etc then just move on to one that wants what you do.

Fuck and go

over a year ago

"Lookat why do ladies on here give a list of rules before they agree meet...we must have the craic first...will only meet couples..etc etc.FFS it's not the crown jewels you have on offer...we meet...we fuck...we don't...who cares...ten minutes...ha ha...its a swingers site after all

ha ha a bit o a troll post with your tongue firmly in your cheek..."

What cheek tho

over a year ago

"If you are desperate then no rules apply!

If you don't like the profile etc then just move on to one that wants what you do.

Fuck and go "

Think in this twats case its Go And Fuck ha

By *eadue stallionMan
over a year ago

Yes

They aren't rules, they are people's preferences!

If a profile says meet Couples Only then that is what they want by choice.

If a female says Won't meet smokers then I know not to contact her!!

Simple!

over a year ago

"They aren't rules, they are people's preferences!

If a profile says meet Couples Only then that is what they want by choice.

If a female says Won't meet smokers then I know not to contact her!!

Simple!"

over a year ago

"If you are desperate then no rules apply!

Fuck and go

Think in this twats case its Go And Fuck ha"

pmsl

over a year ago

sounds to me like the o p is jealous of women , anyway what is described in the opening post is not swinging , its being a hooker , except ya dont get paid .

over a year ago

"Lookat why do ladies on here give a list of rules before they agree meet...we must have the craic first...will only meet couples..etc etc.FFS it's not the crown jewels you have on offer...we meet...we fuck...we don't...who cares...ten minutes...ha ha...its a swingers site after all

Yep... its a swingers site and your pathetic jibberish proves you havent the first notion how swinging works... use your brain to think instead of your cock... or your man cat... or whatever the fuck is between your legs... "

For the record - It looks like nor do you with a reply like that! Your aggressive reply based on one's gender!

Yes it's a swinging site a site that permits all orientations.

By *auraxxWoman
over a year ago

east

Well op that went down like a flaming lead balloon....

over a year ago

I don't see them as rules I see them as a choice giving to you by the site with the view to them being respected I'm a straight guy but it never stopped gay guys getting in touch

over a year ago

Nobody is forcing you to contact anyone.

over a year ago

"I don't see them as rules I see them as a choice giving to you by the site with the view to them being respected I'm a straight guy but it never stopped gay guys getting in touch "
so you didn't block the guys on your filters? Hmmmmm

over a year ago

No Lizzie I wudnt block people unless its really annoying I just confirm that its not for me

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

I'm confused as to why it bothers the op

over a year ago

"No Lizzie I wudnt block people unless its really annoying I just confirm that its not for me "
well im sure you must be busy replying then lol.

Im just having a laugh pet.

Don't take this place too seriously or you will end up with fried brain.

Good luck on here.xx

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Well op that went down like a flaming lead balloon.... "

lol

over a year ago

Yep... its a swingers site and your pathetic jibberish proves you havent the first notion how swinging works... use your brain to think instead of your cock... or your man cat... or whatever the fuck is between your legs...

For the record - It looks like nor do you with a reply like that! Your aggressive reply based on one's gender!

Yes it's a swinging site a site that permits all orientations.

"

For the record........ YAWN!!!

over a year ago

"I think generally people are trying to reduce the amount of hassle they get from people they are not interested in meeting. Some people have limited time, they know what they want, and are not interested in wasting their time on anything else. I don't see a problem with that.

Yes it's a swingers site, not dial a fuck. "

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

another person who has read how to make friends and influence people

over a year ago

I'm thinking "ten minutes" is the issue here.

over a year ago

"I'm thinking "ten minutes" is the issue here."

lol too true

Post new Message to Thread