Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dont mean to have a rant but this site is about having fun, yes there has to be some sort of attraction but alot of people turn genuine others down cos they want a brad pitt look a like, its not a dating site your not going to spend the rest of your life with them its just FUN!!.

Anyway the people they choose over the genuine ones end up being time wasters anyway hahaha

rant over :p

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So just becuase it's for fun that means we are supposed to meet people we are not attracted to becuase they are genuine?

I certainly not looking for a Brad Pitt. But I'm not meeting someone I'm Not interested in. And I wouldn't want someone to meet me who didn't find me attractive.

It's a swinging site. That's doesn't remove the right to say no.

over a year ago

But there has to be an attraction between each other, surely ?

I don't carry a paper bag with me whenever I have a meet (for my own ugly mug )

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"So just becuase it's for fun that means we are supposed to meet people we are not attracted to becuase they are genuine?

I certainly not looking for a Brad Pitt. But I'm not meeting someone I'm Not interested in. And I wouldn't want someone to meet me who didn't find me attractive.

It's a swinging site. That's doesn't remove the right to say no. "

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

"So just becuase it's for fun that means we are supposed to meet people we are not attracted to becuase they are genuine?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

fair point

over a year ago

Agreed.

More sad gits on here than brad Pitts anyway

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

You know you can get a brad Pitt mask - half way through you could change to a George clooney mask and really confuse them.

Actually it would probably mirror one of their fantasies. They'll never cop on.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 11/07/15 09:19:40]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

All I can say is a thread titled "Rant", starting with the line "I don't mean to have a rant" and ending with "rant over" is hard to read without looking like this..

Oh, and then the only thing I can think of is this.. An orchestra of tiny violins.

over a year ago

Lookalike! Lookalike! Are you for real? I thought it was him. So I've been wasting my time and using the guys on the site to get to him & now you tell me he's a lookalike. Brilliant. Well I've sent him a very cross PM & it turns out he's an Irishman living in England & we got his name wrong, it's not Brad Pitt it's Pad the Brit....

over a year ago

over a year ago

Pad the Brit lmao !! Angelena jolly, who cares, if ya click ya click ? Not everyone is a wham bam thankyou mam, yes we are here for the shag but a good fuck comes from the brain as well as the groin, for him and her. I am sure there are profiles you would spank the monkey over and others you pass by ??

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Dont mean to have a rant but this site is about having fun, yes there has to be some sort of attraction but alot of people turn genuine others down cos they want a brad pitt look a like, its not a dating site your not going to spend the rest of your life with them its just FUN!!.

Anyway the people they choose over the genuine ones end up being time wasters anyway hahaha

rant over :p"

Its a swingers site not instashag

over a year ago

"Dont mean to have a rant but this site is about having fun, yes there has to be some sort of attraction but alot of people turn genuine others down cos they want a brad pitt look a like, its not a dating site your not going to spend the rest of your life with them its just FUN!!.

Its a swingers site not instashag"

over a year ago

stereotypical bullshit!!!

over a year ago

We like sex with people WE find attractive physically and mentally .... This does not mean we hook up with everyone we meet. In fact we are much more likely to play with couples we've met a few times and a good looking single bloke well.... All bets are off

over a year ago

While all this is going on, let me just stick my head in and say... megacouple, what an ass!!

over a year ago

"While all this is going on, let me just stick my head in and say... megacouple, what an ass!! "

We concour

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"While all this is going on, let me just stick my head in and say... megacouple, what an ass!!

We concour "

I'll vote yay on that too !!!

over a year ago

"All I can say is a thread titled "Rant", starting with the line "I don't mean to have a rant" and ending with "rant over" is hard to read without looking like this..

Oh, and then the only thing I can think of is this.. An orchestra of tiny violins. "

over a year ago

Its a swingers site not instashag"

over a year ago

"While all this is going on, let me just stick my head in and say... megacouple, what an ass!!

We concour "

Dont wanna hijack this thread, but thank you to both of you come say hi

over a year ago

Sorry OP but don't fuck mingers. That ain't fun for me. Don't give a flying rats arse if that offends anyone.

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

"But there has to be an attraction between each other, surely ?

I don't carry a paper bag with me whenever I have a meet (for my own ugly mug )"

I carry two paper bags one for me one for her in case mine falls off

over a year ago

There has to be some kind of attraction otherwise your not going to enjoy it

XxMrs.MeathXx

By *at-cWoman
over a year ago

Ballyshannon

So anyone you may meet in the future has to wonder, are you applying this logic to meeting them..... charming Is that a pistol in your pocket, cus you just shot yourself in the foot!

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

samara .I agree with you .eeven though I cant get to chat as Im in my 50s .lm a very genuine discreet fun verified guy .who was introduced to you in the venue some time ago .and discovered you are a very beautiful woman and so sexy .love to meet you.

peter

over a year ago

"samara .I agree with you .eeven though I cant get to chat as Im in my 50s .lm a very genuine discreet fun verified guy .who was introduced to you in the venue some time ago .and discovered you are a very beautiful woman and so sexy .love to meet you.

peter"

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

I don't think a woman on here would turn down a guy because of his looks. The rant makes no sense.

over a year ago

I have to agree with you Peter she is stunning looking

By *otstuff21Man
over a year ago

Dublin citywest

"There has to be some kind of attraction otherwise your not going to enjoy it

XxMrs.MeathXx "

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"There has to be some kind of attraction otherwise your not going to enjoy it

XxMrs.MeathXx "

Agree !! Call me shallow but I'm not a subscriber to the ' you don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire' brigade .. U have to have a physical attraction in the first place !!

over a year ago

Trust me, 99% of the time it's the personality that turns me off.

over a year ago

I get the feeling the original post on this thread might have been someone lobbing grenades

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Well said

Post new Message to Thread