Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bearing ones soul on a swingers sex site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wish I was drinking at least it would explain this

As frustrating as it is iv come to terms with the fact that I'm not getting as many meets as I'd like but say la ve

What really has me annoyed enough write this is "Me". This is more of a frustration rant ( not sexual) that self pity

I spend countless hours and money trying to improve myself be more toned more articulate to come across a better catch not solely for sex but companionship

Now I know I'm on a sex site but I'm so wound up that when I go on a date all I'm thinking is what would she be like to screw which isn't who I am . Iv have the whole sex based relatitionship it didn't work and now I want some thing more.

Rant over May have committed social suacide but wanted to get it of my chest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a very sweet post,I must be going soft!!

I'm not sure what advice if any I can give you...

Don't try so hard I guess take this place as a bit of fun and not serious...

Chin up hugs x

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

Calm down and stop putting your self under pressure to meet a match... Fuck around enjoy your single life embrace it...

over a year ago

Hi ted, I agree with monsters but I also have a few other points to make.

Don't do things for the sake of others,ie. Gym etc. Do it for itself,set it as a personal challenge for itself. Set targets, weight reps whatever,and u will feel so much better doing it for itself Tha doing it to make urself appear more attractive or seem like a catch. What is for u wont pass u by,smile and be friendly and it will come to u.

Hope it all works out for u

Kitty

over a year ago

Thanks Hun I'll try xx

over a year ago

Cheer up man....

Yer not doing too bad for three months here...

By *xhibitACouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Calm down and stop putting your self under pressure to meet a match... Fuck around enjoy your single life embrace it... "

This!

And don't be so caught up in your appearance there's more to life than the gym.

over a year ago

I'm grand just one of those days thanks everyone for your kind words

over a year ago

I've noticed your posts over the weeks & have to say you come across as a genuine guy. If she's here perhaps you just need to give it time. I don't think this is the place to find love but I'm not looking so I may be wrong.

Have you been to any of the social meets?

over a year ago

I love you candy

over a year ago

Being a full time single day I find it hard to get a way over night that much

over a year ago

Like the ladies say, be yourself and stop trying so hard xx you have two great verifications it will happen xx

over a year ago

I didn't write this to get meets I was just venting

over a year ago

D way I see it Ted, is sites like this have their uses for people who r predominantly looking for sexual adventures / variety / experiances......it's just not that deep for most fabbers, and most fabbers r on here for escapism. U don't come across as being at ease with d shallow nature of swinging ( I'm sure most fabbers r deep genuine people, but they don't overthink things in d lifestyle ). I certainly wouldn't gauge my attractiveness, popularity or personality on the attention I receive on a recreational sex site.....and I hope U learn to take this site less seriously.....at d end of d day it's not d real world, it's just a bit of fun. If U r looking for a deep meaningful connection / relationship that's not predominantly based on sex, then why not join a dating site, where U r much more likely to find people trying to fill d same voids in their lives as Urself, and where Ur personality and self confidence won't be altered or eroded as it seems to be from Ur experiance in general on here ?

Whatever choices U make, good luck and don't be so hard on Urself, and just be Urself

over a year ago

Well vent your backside to bed lol. Stop trying to measure up to others your you xx

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

Same here. If I meet a vanilla girl I just enjoy her fucking me.

If I meet a girl from here I imagine her doing 10 other guys as she fucks me. I also imagine taking a coffee break.

Strange,isn't it.

Enjoy it buddy.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"D way I see it Ted, is sites like this have their uses for people who r predominantly looking for sexual adventures / variety / experiances......it's just not that deep for most fabbers, and most fabbers r on here for escapism. U don't come across as being at ease with d shallow nature of swinging ( I'm sure most fabbers r deep genuine people, but they don't overthink things in d lifestyle ). I certainly wouldn't gauge my attractiveness, popularity or personality on the attention I receive on a recreational sex site.....and I hope U learn to take this site less seriously.....at d end of d day it's not d real world, it's just a bit of fun. If U r looking for a deep meaningful connection / relationship that's not predominantly based on sex, then why not join a dating site, where U r much more likely to find people trying to fill d same voids in their lives as Urself, and where Ur personality and self confidence won't be altered or eroded as it seems to be from Ur experiance in general on here ?

Whatever choices U make, good luck and don't be so hard on Urself, and just be Urself "

Wha?? Can you say that again?

over a year ago

"Same here. If I meet a vanilla girl I just enjoy her fucking me.

If I meet a girl from here I imagine her doing 10 other guys as she fucks me. I also imagine taking a coffee break.

Strange,isn't it.

Enjoy it buddy. "

Willow your cruising lol... Just because a vanilla girl doesn't have verifications every time she fucks a guy doesn't mean she's a saint or a virgin...... Just saying

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/07/15 02:15:07]

over a year ago

Course I can't say that again,.....my thumb is still sore from writing it d first time

over a year ago

Ted...calm the fuck down and slow down! Ur doing it again...looking at the big picture and getting overwhelmed again...if i can move later im gonna slap u lol xx

over a year ago

Isn't it 'Baring my soul' as in 'laying my soul bare'?

over a year ago

Sorry 'baring one's soul'

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

"Willow your cruising lol... Just because a vanilla girl doesn't have verifications every time she fucks a guy doesn't mean she's a saint or a virgin...... Just saying "

Jaysus your pics on your profile are hot!!

We should get together.

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

Get a ride.... Then get a life

By *eddybear_14Man
over a year ago

Somewhere...

"get a life "

Get a mini call!! Who remembers when they were a thing!!

(Sorry OP couldn't resist!)

over a year ago

"get a life

Get a mini call!! Who remembers when they were a thing!!

(Sorry OP couldn't resist!)"

Lol teddy!!!

Having known Ted a long time he really is genuine so please can he have less of the negative smart remarks please.

Will catch u in a bit Ted..thanks for ur help yesterday x

over a year ago

OP. I was in a marriage for years. I was unhappy with my lot. I wanted more. I wanted the affairs and the casual sex every now and again. They were hard to come by and I'm being honest saying that.

Then a couple of months ago I made the biggest decision of my adult life. I walked away. It was difficult, still is and probably will be for quite a while. But now I am not 'looking' if you know what I mean. I am here to browse. If something comes of it. Great. If not, that's fine too. I don't need this place. I have plenty in my life to occupy me.

I was out last Friday with my workmates and I had a ball. We went to a club and I was in right form, having the craic and knocking the beers back. I didn't look at a single woman all night. This was not my normal style. Honestly. Something happened to me that has never happened before. An absolute stunning blonde girl came over to me, caught my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. I went along with this and then after a few minutes I pointed to the bar and left her there. 10 minutes later she was back at the same craic. Wash, rinse, repeat. I bailed out again. The third time she came after me she made sure I was going nowhere. She wanted me because I didn't seem interested in her. Genuinely, this had never happened me before. This was a revelation.

If you come across as needy and desperate and over zealous, ladies pick up in this. They don't seem to like it. Relax, enjoy yourself,play cool and they will come.

You seem like a sound guy. Be yourself and be aloof.

over a year ago

"Get a ride.... Then get a life "
This might seem harsh, but it is a good point.

Be cool, don't take shit so seriously and enjoy the small things. Life is too short. Fuck as many men/women as you can. Treat yourself. Go to the gym for your own reasons. If you are happy in yourself, it shows. The opposite sex picks up in this. It is an attractive feature.

over a year ago

"OP. I was in a marriage for years. I was unhappy with my lot. I wanted more. I wanted the affairs and the casual sex every now and again. They were hard to come by and I'm being honest saying that.

Then a couple of months ago I made the biggest decision of my adult life. I walked away. It was difficult, still is and probably will be for quite a while. But now I am not 'looking' if you know what I mean. I am here to browse. If something comes of it. Great. If not, that's fine too. I don't need this place. I have plenty in my life to occupy me.

I was out last Friday with my workmates and I had a ball. We went to a club and I was in right form, having the craic and knocking the beers back. I didn't look at a single woman all night. This was not my normal style. Honestly. Something happened to me that has never happened before. An absolute stunning blonde girl came over to me, caught my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. I went along with this and then after a few minutes I pointed to the bar and left her there. 10 minutes later she was back at the same craic. Wash, rinse, repeat. I bailed out again. The third time she came after me she made sure I was going nowhere. She wanted me because I didn't seem interested in her. Genuinely, this had never happened me before. This was a revelation.

If you come across as needy and desperate and over zealous, ladies pick up in this. They don't seem to like it. Relax, enjoy yourself,play cool and they will come.

You seem like a sound guy. Be yourself and be aloof. "

Now i know why u knocked my coffee back the other ngt

over a year ago

You is what you is ! Live your life with no ifs and buts. If you ain't hurting anybody do it, at least when it's time to meet your gods, you can do it with a smile.

over a year ago

"Now i know why u knocked my coffee back the other ngt "
Lost the fuckin' match.... Disaster.....

Post new Message to Thread