Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 11:26:45]

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big Brother I think, she's still distraught over Marc.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Big Brother I think, she's still distraught over Marc."

Aren't you funny........ Not

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Somebody gone from here?

Reply privately

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Big Brother I think, she's still distraught over Marc."

I'm still ere

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Big Brother I think, she's still distraught over Marc.

I'm still ere "

Phew! Panic over Hol.

Reply privately

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

cryptic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Somebody gone from here? "

I know. You couldn't make it up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would this be a person that left last night??

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Somebody gone from here?

I know. You couldn't make it up."

It's kinda hard to believe. I wonder what her/his new username is?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really I am still here ... So just ignore as per usual lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

the forums are full of cringey posts lately ...surely if someone is gone they have their reasons , not sure its fair to be lamenting on the forums .For people who dont know every little bit of gossip on here these kind of posts are not interesting in the slightest

Reply privately

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Such a shame,

I totally understand the reasons too.

"

another euro exit maybe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the forums are full of cringey posts lately ...surely if someone is gone they have their reasons , not sure its fair to be lamenting on the forums .For people who dont know every little bit of gossip on here these kind of posts are not interesting in the slightest "

If it's not the m and g it's a moan

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the forums are full of cringey posts lately ...surely if someone is gone they have their reasons , not sure its fair to be lamenting on the forums .For people who dont know every little bit of gossip on here these kind of posts are not interesting in the slightest "

Agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who left...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who left... "

I nipped out this morning had some things to do but I'm back now

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Who cares really? People come and go all the time.

Reply privately

By *happy79xMan
over a year ago

Waterford

Was it professor plum in the kitchen with the candle stick ?.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Was it professor plum in the kitchen with the candle stick ?."

The lady wank thread is over there...

Reply privately

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

Attention seeking thread

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"the forums are full of cringey posts lately ...surely if someone is gone they have their reasons , not sure its fair to be lamenting on the forums .For people who dont know every little bit of gossip on here these kind of posts are not interesting in the slightest

Agree "

I have to say this but you started the thread kinky...and your agreeing with this comment...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's okay ladies and gentlemen Kaizer is still here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the forums are full of cringey posts lately ...surely if someone is gone they have their reasons , not sure its fair to be lamenting on the forums .For people who dont know every little bit of gossip on here these kind of posts are not interesting in the slightest

Agree "

So why did you post then Holly?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Agree I have to say this but you started the thread kinky...and your agreeing with this comment..."

Was wondering about that too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it Raheem Sterling? The little prick hasn't gone yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agree

So why did you post then Holly? "

A moment of folly while her heart was being swept up into a dustpan?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who cares really? People come and go all the time. "
true true

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Agree I'm scratching my head hair right I think I have a coffee and maybe get my head around it. Whoever left see ya soon..

So why did you post then Holly?

A moment of folly while her heart was being swept up into a dustpan?"

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I love the way women think of dustpans and sweeping. Ahh, it's good to be a man!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agree I have to say this but you started the thread kinky...and your agreeing with this comment..."

I agree that some threads are cringy yes and I agree those who seem interested who left are sometimes best at causing/sharing gossips, it's not rocket science who left.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to wonder about threads like these, anyone who cares that much about fellow users of a sex site maybe needs to assess what they have got going on in their lives....

Reply privately

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

It's not me I'm still here wrecking everyone's head

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Agree I have to say this but you started the thread kinky...and your agreeing with this comment...

I agree that some threads are cringy yes and I agree those who seem interested who left are sometimes best at causing/sharing gossips, it's not rocket science who left."

hold you though kinky you started it..and now agreeing it's cringy. You are obviously interested too cause you started it. And rocket science who had left is clearly not the case cause I'm lost who has left and ever more lost now why you started it

Reply privately

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

Well it can't be Deirdre Barlowe, Ken's planning her surprise homecoming / 60th birthday party for tonight! She's going to be soooooo surprised!

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Well it can't be Deirdre Barlowe, Ken's planning her surprise homecoming / 60th birthday party for tonight! She's going to be soooooo surprised!"

The excitement could kill her altogether!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agree I have to say this but you started the thread kinky...and your agreeing with this comment...

I agree that some threads are cringy yes and I agree those who seem interested who left are sometimes best at causing/sharing gossips, it's not rocket science who left. hold you though kinky you started it..and now agreeing it's cringy. You are obviously interested too cause you started it. And rocket science who had left is clearly not the case cause I'm lost who has left and ever more lost now why you started it "

He said yesterday in forum he was leaving and actually did it,

And seriously how many threads have we read about folk leaving so why is this one any different??

Don't worry your fab friends will help you find yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well it can't be Deirdre Barlowe, Ken's planning her surprise homecoming / 60th birthday party for tonight! She's going to be soooooo surprised!

The excitement could kill her altogether! "

you have brightened my day

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a ridiculous thread. Someone left and you're not saying who.

Are you expecting us to guess, or are you just waiting for whoever it was that left to create their new account, see the thread, and know you were supporting them??

What's the point seriously

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree that some threads are cringy yes and I agree those who seem interested who left are sometimes best at causing/sharing gossips, it's not rocket science who left. hold you though kinky you started it..and now agreeing it's cringy. You are obviously interested too cause you started it. And rocket science who had left is clearly not the case cause I'm lost who has left and ever more lost now why you started it

And seriously how many threads have we read about folk leaving so why is this one any different??

Don't worry your fab friends will help you find yourself"

Ah ok now I know who it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a ridiculous thread. Someone left and you're not saying who.

Are you expecting us to guess, or are you just waiting for whoever it was that left to create their new account, see the thread, and know you were supporting them??

"

A bit like when she said all I had to do was ask who her previous incarnation was...

Reply privately

over a year ago

A bit like when she said all I had to do was ask who her previous incarnation was..."

Something mystical

Reply privately

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

"Well it can't be Deirdre Barlowe, Ken's planning her surprise homecoming / 60th birthday party for tonight! She's going to be soooooo surprised!

The excitement could kill her altogether! you have brightened my day "

Sure isn't that what we (should be) here for!

Reply privately

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

The excitement could kill her altogether! "

I hope Mike and Ken don't fight again....poor Jacks heart is under terrible strain as it is!

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I agree that some threads are cringy yes and I agree those who seem interested who left are sometimes best at causing/sharing gossips, it's not rocket science who left. hold you though kinky you started it..and now agreeing it's cringy. You are obviously interested too cause you started it. And rocket science who had left is clearly not the case cause I'm lost who has left and ever more lost now why you started it

Don't worry your fab friends will help you find yourself"

fucking hell.... honestly kinky I will let you off you would start or try and start and row in a paper bag....

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

The excitement could kill her altogether!

I hope Mike and Ken don't fight again....poor Jacks heart is under terrible strain as it is!"

isn't mike dead too and Jack now I'm completely lost.

But ken got her a new oven anyway

Reply privately

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

A bit like when she said all I had to do was ask who her previous incarnation was...

Something mystical "

Like mystic meg? Or was it septic peg,,, cant remember which

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Attention seeking thread"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who cares really? People come and go all the time. "

not me

Reply privately

over a year ago

The point of the thread is saying. Another good one left, why folk need to ridicule a good guy leaving is beyond me, I can only assume cause I don't feel necessary naming the person. Or are folk upset he didn't post a. "Look at me thread I'm leaving"

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I literally have no clue what you are on about.

I'd be surprised if many people care about someone unknown, who they have probably never met deciding to leave some Internet site lol

Reply privately

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

This place is getting worse this past while, well a fair while now

A lady got so fed up with the shite that certain ones were giving her and left

I know of others that have done the same

Dont be saying a a thick skin is needed etc, theres f@#Kong dickheads and to a degree dangerous types on here and its just as well that some people keep each other informed of whats going on and dont just have a laugh on a forum post about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This place is getting worse this past while, well a fair while now

Dont be saying a a thick skin is needed etc, theres f@#Kong dickheads and to a degree dangerous types on here and its just as well that some people keep each other informed of whats going on and dont just have a laugh on a forum post about it"

I hate f@#Kong dickheads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who cares really? People come and go all the time.

not me "

Nor me

Reply privately

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"This place is getting worse this past while, well a fair while now

Dont be saying a a thick skin is needed etc, theres f@#Kong dickheads and to a degree dangerous types on here and its just as well that some people keep each other informed of whats going on and dont just have a laugh on a forum post about it

I hate f@#Kong dickheads."

The Kong was a reference to the apes and neanderthals, though it could be an insult comparing the dickhead brigade on here to them

Not to mention the ooh oohing in a monkey pit

Im thankful for the friends I have on here who keep an eye out for eachother tbh

Reply privately

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

a god that's so sad.ever come back I wonder? ? ? ? wasn't a bad bastard while here.

Reply privately

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

not me

Nor me "

hard to get rid of a bad yoke I find

Reply privately

over a year ago

not me

Nor me hard to get rid of a bad yoke I find"

I was answering the question. ie I don't really care

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Such a shame,

"

Yeah, I mean, I'm totally devastated....

God speed ex-Fabber, forever in our thoughts.....

"and it seemed to me you lived your life, like a candle in the wind.....'

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Such a shame,

Yeah, I mean, I'm totally devastated....

God speed ex-Fabber, forever in our thoughts.....

"and it seemed to me you lived your life, like a candle in the wind.....'"

cheers now I have that bloody song in my head

Reply privately

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

"For people who dont know every little bit of gossip on here"

That would be the silent minority.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it Voldermort..... There I've said it (cue bolts of lightening etc)....

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I really gotta start making notes on people's rants......

Reply privately

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

If it's not the m and g it's a moan "

or the schoolyard game of kiss fuck pass

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Sorry pass fran

Reply privately

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Sorry pass fran "
haha ur quick today...not like u....

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Sorry pass fran haha ur quick today...not like u...."
u cheeky fecker

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry pass fran haha ur quick today...not like u.... u cheeky fecker "

Kiss and fuck

Reply privately

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"I love the way women think of dustpans and sweeping. Ahh, it's good to be a man! "

Men head straight for a dyson

Reply privately

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"I really gotta start making notes on people's rants...... "

Im sure some peoples notes could be turned into a great book someday.

Reply privately

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"I love the way women think of dustpans and sweeping. Ahh, it's good to be a man!

Men head straight for a dyson "

I never heard if that pub

Reply privately