Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pig n'Porter

Jump to newest

By *uzikhead OP   Man
over a year ago

Bray

Curious to see if there any fabbers heading to the Pig n'Porter in Limerick this weekend?

Ye might fancy a ruck or two

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's quite a few Rugby heads in here, I'm surprised you didn't find any others who are going. I'd never heard of it before this post OP. If they have the Guinness 'West Indies Porter' make sure you try it, it's lovely.

over a year ago

"There's quite a few Rugby heads in here, I'm surprised you didn't find any others who are going. I'd never heard of it before this post OP. If they have the Guinness 'West Indies Porter' make sure you try it, it's lovely."

I had Guiness ice cream in the West Indies a few years ago, it was bloody awful.

over a year ago

"There's quite a few Rugby heads in here, I'm surprised you didn't find any others who are going. I'd never heard of it before this post OP. If they have the Guinness 'West Indies Porter' make sure you try it, it's lovely.

I had Guiness ice cream in the West Indies a few years ago, it was bloody awful. "

Really?! I am thinking of a Guinness Porter float right now Red...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"There's quite a few Rugby heads in here, I'm surprised you didn't find any others who are going. I'd never heard of it before this post OP. If they have the Guinness 'West Indies Porter' make sure you try it, it's lovely.

I had Guiness ice cream in the West Indies a few years ago, it was bloody awful.

Really?! I am thinking of a Guinness Porter float right now Red..."

With a pig floating in it?

over a year ago

With a pig floating in it? "

No. But maybe a crispy bacon flake??

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

No. But maybe a crispy bacon flake??"

Never tried a Guinness porter float but often had a floater after Guinness maybe that's not exactly what ur on about

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Just passed the venue the marquees are up fields lines looks like its going to be a good weekend for rudgby heads in limerick

over a year ago

No. But maybe a crispy bacon flake??

Never tried a Guinness porter float but often had a floater after Guinness maybe that's not exactly what ur on about"

Ah CJ! Put a cocktail stick in it & call it Miranda Guinness.

By *uzikhead OP   Man
over a year ago

Bray

ah a crispy bacon west indies porter float.....lovely!!!

Actually I have tried the west indies porter from Guinness and its not bad at all, so hopefully it'll be stocked down there for the weekend.

Looking forward to it now

Post new Message to Thread