Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Trust

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who would you trust on a swing or sex site and why ??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My other half cause she's the woman I love

Reply privately

over a year ago

On here, my man, without honesty there is no relationship in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My other half cause she's the woman I love "

Would she be all you would trust ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who would you trust on a swing or sex site and why ?? "

Clearly anyone cheating on their partner isn't displaying much in the line of integrity.

Trust people with what? My secrets? My bank account?Babysitting?

I trust people on a site as much as anyone "real" - because that's what they are, real people - and in general, I trust only a handful of intimates.

Reply privately

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

There aren't many who I'd completely trust to be honest, my other half obviously but outside of that there are only one or two.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I trust until I have a reason not too, I'm a good person and I'm on here so why assume others here aren't?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There aren't many who I'd completely trust to be honest, my other half obviously but outside of that there are only one or two."

Why or what would make u trust them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only trust one or two here. They've done that by helping me through some rough times and always being there for the other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok I'll elaborate when we meet we trust the other person with our bodies basically which is a big trust how do you decide who to trust and with how much?

Reply privately

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

"Ok I'll elaborate when we meet we trust the other person with our bodies basically which is a big trust how do you decide who to trust and with how much? "

It's an endless discussion misscar!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok I'll elaborate when we meet we trust the other person with our bodies basically which is a big trust how do you decide who to trust and with how much? "

It's not that difficult to spot someone who is all about themselves - what are the chances they will be respectful of another? Pushy behaviour of any kind should be an immediate red flag

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok I'll elaborate when we meet we trust the other person with our bodies basically which is a big trust how do you decide who to trust and with how much?

It's an endless discussion misscar!"

True so who would u trust with your body? Can I tie u up ? Blindfold ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

I trust the people I've met and one or two I haven't. I'd be trusting of everyone tho

Reply privately

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

You can never trust anybody 100% on these sites.. You can only go with your gut feeling and hope that ur judgement is accurate enough .. Read between the lines also .. That's my analysis of it anyway ...

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

It depends on what the things you tell personal details I'd be quite wary of for obvious reasons.

I guess I would like to be treated like I treat others..

I would now my boundaries and gut

maybe I'm too naive .

but you have to know you self

Reply privately

By *amien88Man
over a year ago

wicklow

well verified is helpful...but only at timess

Reply privately

over a year ago

Theres 3 people i'd trust... me, myself and i

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I had my single profile (babybear) lots of ladies trusted me and I believe is still the case! I guess I'm just one of those people trust, although I'm always loyal and considered

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be very trusting too and look for the good in people that's the way I've always been am wondering am I naive though.. Guess the gut is the way to go

Reply privately

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"I'd be very trusting too and look for the good in people that's the way I've always been am wondering am I naive though.. Guess the gut is the way to go "

Has your gut failed u in the past? If not its doing its job well x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get the gut out for the boys?

Reply privately

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

interesting, you ask a good question because as singers we interact with strangers on a daily basis and even invite some into our homes. We tend to go with our gut to be honest and it's such a small place (fab) and word travels fast si it's not long before bad egg's get sussed out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd be very trusting too and look for the good in people that's the way I've always been am wondering am I naive though.. Guess the gut is the way to go "

Well from having met you I would agree with you too trusting maybe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I trust until I have a reason not too, I'm a good person and I'm on here so why assume others here aren't?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd be very trusting too and look for the good in people that's the way I've always been am wondering am I naive though.. Guess the gut is the way to go

Has your gut failed u in the past? If not its doing its job well x"

Nope guts actually always right whether I tend to listen to it is another matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My other half cause she's the woman I love

Would she be all you would trust ? "

One or two others but not to the level I would trust kitty

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd be very trusting too and look for the good in people that's the way I've always been am wondering am I naive though.. Guess the gut is the way to go

Well from having met you I would agree with you too trusting maybe "

As I said I give everyone the benefit of the doubt lol

Reply privately

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

Has your gut failed u in the past? If not its doing its job well x

Nope guts actually always right whether I tend to listen to it is another matter "

true, we all let caution go to the wind at times ... But only if the doubt is a slight one ..

Reply privately

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well I only trust people I know very well but wouldn't open up and tell them everything about myself,ever me friend's away from this don't know everything about myself I always keep my personal business well and truly to myself it's just the way I roll less haste and very little bitching I fine a quiet life is a easy life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only trust one or two here. They've done that by helping me through some rough times and always being there for the other. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm very trusting I think maybe to a fault !I try to see the good in people all the time unless they have shown me reason to think otherwise !

Go with your gut instinct I'd say x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok I'll elaborate when we meet we trust the other person with our bodies basically which is a big trust how do you decide who to trust and with how much?

interesting, you ask a good question because as singers we interact with strangers on a daily basis and even invite some into our homes. We tend to go with our gut to be honest and it's such a small place (fab) and word travels fast si it's not long before bad egg's get sussed out "

true

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only trust my partner and someone else here, to be blind folded, tied up, and more. I'm completely sure they won't do anything that will hurt me.

I'm sure there are other people here that are trustworthy, but for now just those two people.

Alex

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Meeting someone here demands a level of trust but in reality trust is build up over a period of time, weather u let some one tie u to a bed or tell them u deepest thoughts and secrets are two different things

Here gut is best

Reply privately

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

I'd trust no one here. I'm not being malicious in my comment. I've been around this game for too long, seen purported " best friends" fall out, seen friendly people turn into monsters for one reason or another.

You can have me body, but not my mind and never my trust.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only trust one or two here. They've done that by helping me through some rough times and always being there for the other. "
lol I'd trust you with my hob nobs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Strangely though.... You mostly only find out that you can't trust someone when you do.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only trust one or two here. They've done that by helping me through some rough times and always being there for the other. lol I'd trust you with my hob nobs "
and t bags lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trust shouldn't be handed over so easily it has to be earned by the actions of others and as you get to know them better there is only one on this site I would trust as far as I would allow the site to influence my decision

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only trust my mr new and of course our favourite couple.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Meeting someone here demands a level of trust but in reality trust is build up over a period of time, weather u let some one tie u to a bed or tell them u deepest thoughts and secrets are two different things

Here gut is best "

I think that depends on the person I need more than gut feeling to let someone blindfold or tie me up

And yes it takes time for me to build up trust in someone to that level. Same goes for trusting someone with secrets and feelings

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone.

Sure aren't you all lovely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd trust no one here. I'm not being malicious in my comment. I've been around this game for too long, seen purported " best friends" fall out, seen friendly people turn into monsters for one reason or another.

You can have me body, but not my mind and never my trust. "

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only trust me, myself and I.

Reply privately

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

On here? I'd trust very few. Why would I?

Someone gets annoyed at you and they block you and post your personal info on the forum and no one even blinks.

Or how about screenshot a message and send it to people? Or gossip spreading through private message etc.

None of which have happened to me, but you see that kind of stuff happen.

When you're in a group where breaches of trust are not even met with a raised eyebrow, its lunacy to trust people.

It takes more than a few messages and a quick fuck to earn.

I do trust someone on here though, took about a year, we had our fallings out, they been annoyed and pissed off at me, i told them personal things but none of it ever made any gossip, or got said back to me on forum or chat, not even when they were pissed at me, I'd trust them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Trust shouldn't be handed over so easily it has to be earned by the actions of others and as you get to know them better there is only one on this site I would trust as far as I would allow the site to influence my decision "

I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only trust one or two here. They've done that by helping me through some rough times and always being there for the other. lol I'd trust you with my hob nobs and t bags lol "
lol I love trusting

Reply privately

over a year ago

D.T.A

Don't trust anybody

Reply privately

over a year ago

Luckily I've managed to meet some amazing people whom I definitely trust. you can also trust people you haven't met too, I have a few people like that here. they are the ones who mail me advice, look out for me etc...

And then there's a few here I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. It's a strange but wonderful place Fab

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There's a lot of exaggeration here. I've got quite a few people here that I've trusted with very private information. There are lots of good people here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To me Trust is earned not given..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only trust one or two here. They've done that by helping me through some rough times and always being there for the other. lol I'd trust you with my hob nobs and t bags lol lol I love trusting "

And thrusting lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I trust 2 fabbers I'd tell them anything but things change so quickly before I got out of bed this morning there was 3 and just a few weeks ago there was 4 so as they are all dropping like flies I'll be dropping from Fab myself tonight, it's been strange knowing you all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I trust 2 fabbers I'd tell them anything but things change so quickly before I got out of bed this morning there was 3 and just a few weeks ago there was 4 so as they are all dropping like flies I'll be dropping from Fab myself tonight, it's been strange knowing you all "

Ooooh come on, don't leave us again!!

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Trust will always be an issue on this site. Nothing will ever change. The jungle drums will always be beating.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Trust will always be an issue on this site. Nothing will ever change. The jungle drums will always be beating. "

Boom boom boom

what are they saying skippy

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Trust will always be an issue on this site. Nothing will ever change. The jungle drums will always be beating.

Boom boom boom

what are they saying skippy "

Pmsl....that i trust you 100% cj

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Trust will always be an issue on this site. Nothing will ever change. The jungle drums will always be beating.

Boom boom boom

what are they saying skippy

Pmsl....that i trust you 100% cj "

Get a room you two

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To me Trust is earned not given.. "

this is very true .... I trust easily .... Is it a good or bad thing I don't know .... But what I do know is that if you betray me there are most definitely no second chances .... I've been hurt to many times before

Reply privately

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"To me Trust is earned not given..

this is very true .... I trust easily .... Is it a good or bad thing I don't know .... But what I do know is that if you betray me there are most definitely no second chances .... I've been hurt to many times before "

Couldn't agree more Angel,, once bitten, twice shy and all that

Reply privately

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

You have to throw it out there and hope for the best sometimes. But with time you will usually find out who has your back and who will be there for you when you need them.

I have a few people in that camp. I have been burnt in the past and I probably will be again.

But I work on the basis I treat people like I would like them to treat me. Most respond positively but some don't.

Reply privately

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Follow your gut, get to know a person through chat or messages or feed back from other members.Trust the genuine people not the messers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always give someone a fair crack at the whip. I know I maybe shouldn't though as you said trust is earned. But like 'innocent until proven guilty'. Once you've lost my trust I couldn't give it back. That's my tu-pence worth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a lot of exaggeration here. I've got quite a few people here that I've trusted with very private information. There are lots of good people here. "

I agree Mick, and I don't hold it against other people if certain fabbers fucked me over, and we've all been taken advantage of and lied to at some stage, that's one persons fault and not everyone else should be held accountable

Reply privately

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman
over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

Snap.. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I stick a block on them.. The gut and instinct are key, trust your own and don't listen to the grapevine, best results are to figure them out for yourself or is that me being naive

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Snap.. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I stick a block on them.. The gut and instinct are key, trust your own and don't listen to the grapevine, best results are to figure them out for yourself or is that me being naive "

Not all......too many listen to too many people on here. They add 2 and 2 together and get 5

Reply privately

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Snap.. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I stick a block on them.. The gut and instinct are key, trust your own and don't listen to the grapevine, best results are to figure them out for yourself or is that me being naive "

agree can't beat gut instinct

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a lot of exaggeration here. I've got quite a few people here that I've trusted with very private information. There are lots of good people here.

I agree Mick, and I don't hold it against other people if certain fabbers fucked me over, and we've all been taken advantage of and lied to at some stage, that's one persons fault and not everyone else should be held accountable "

agree 100% with both of you. I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush just wonder how u decide who to trust or do u just trust everyone and hope for the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

Folks..just chat em...and if you keep hitting the wrong guys/girls/couples..then your doing something wrong..change it...same as everything in life..if it looks too good to b true...

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I generally trust people until that trust is lost then you are dead to me and thats applied to every aspect of my life. I think only person has ever regained my trust in my whole life. Iv cut people out of my life and not spoke to them in donkey's years after a falling out.

but in general im a trusting person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's only one person I trust fully on here but he's as much part of my real life as he is fab life.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"There's a lot of exaggeration here. I've got quite a few people here that I've trusted with very private information. There are lots of good people here.

I agree Mick, and I don't hold it against other people if certain fabbers fucked me over, and we've all been taken advantage of and lied to at some stage, that's one persons fault and not everyone else should be held accountable agree 100% with both of you. I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush just wonder how u decide who to trust or do u just trust everyone and hope for the best "

I take every one at face value and assume they are like me until I see different. At first u trust they are what they protray to being which gains the very basic level of trust after that its earned by actions and interactions to all that life brings. Would I trust someone here with my Swiss bank account details no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trust is earned, it is not given.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm very trusting I think maybe to a fault !I try to see the good in people all the time unless they have shown me reason to think otherwise !

Go with your gut instinct I'd say x"

I'd say go with ur gut instinct also

Reply privately

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

I agree Mick, and I don't hold it against other people if certain fabbers fucked me over, and we've all been taken advantage of and lied to at some stage, that's one persons fault and not everyone else should be held accountable agree 100% with both of you. I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush just wonder how u decide who to trust or do u just trust everyone and hope for the best "

Well going with my gut I trust you ... Or is that my cock I'm going with Carol

?!?! Pmsl x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I only trust people I know very well but wouldn't open up and tell them everything about myself,ever me friend's away from this don't know everything about myself I always keep my personal business well and truly to myself it's just the way I roll less haste and very little bitching I fine a quiet life is a easy life "

Reply privately

By *unfella 1Man
over a year ago

dublin

I do have people on here that I trust completely, but that has been built up over time. It's an inch by inch senario and is about being honest with each other. They have helped me through bad times and I Wud like to think that I have done the same for them. Sometimes it's just about being a friend to someone that needs one, that's how real trust is built . Have always trusted my gut instinct and has served me well up to now.

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I used to trust people as I assumed they were as open as I was.

Big mistake.

Now I am at the other end of the scale.. I don't trust most people and read into everything that's said to me.

As for the whole being tied up thing, that would need to be built up to. No way I'd allow some random guy from a sex site tie me up helpless, I've heard way too many horror stories.

Please be careful with the bdsm stuff, don't become another news story like Elaine o Hara.

Reply privately

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

I tend to trust someone straight away as i look for the good in someone all the time. till i dont have a reason to trust anymore then my trust is hard to get back for that person " once bitten twice shy" or "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's only one person I trust fully on here but he's as much part of my real life as he is fab life. "

Dont trust that headbanger Lae.

I saw him stealing sweets and dodging cars on the beach the other day he's notsafe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's only one person I trust fully on here but he's as much part of my real life as he is fab life.

Dont trust that headbanger Lae.

I saw him stealing sweets and dodging cars on the beach the other day he's notsafe "

It's chocolate, get your facts right Yosser

Reply privately

By *ildarex2Couple
over a year ago

D4

Don't trust any1 but urself but don't give to much away and only tell people what u don't mind them knowing. At the end of the day it's a swing site sure we can all be friends but u don't know there story other than what they tell u. Iv had messages screen shot sent to other people to upset them and text messages changed to make the conversation look as if it's 1 way. We have friends years in swinging but I understand they have to look after number 1 and I'm fine with that. Trust is for the people u grow up with and family not some1 u occasionally have fun with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've trusted someone here before and they threw it back in my face and betrayed me thankfully majority of the people are sound and l have my trusted few

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've trusted someone here before and they threw it back in my face and betrayed me thankfully majority of the people are sound and l have my trusted few"

Happens a lot in life unfortunately and is never nice. This site is small enough that as said previous it always comes back Lim whether that's good or bad I dunno. But there are lovely people here and I'd call some friends, I'll be listening to my gut more though I think

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trust is based on character!you can make a good judge of someone by what they like,what they are willing to say about themselves and what there boundries are.all this makes me trust a person and of course body language.p xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's only one person I trust fully on here but he's as much part of my real life as he is fab life. "

Intertwined & grounded. Sounds strong.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I've trusted someone here before and they threw it back in my face and betrayed me thankfully majority of the people are sound and l have my trusted few

Happens a lot in life unfortunately and is never nice. This site is small enough that as said previous it always comes back Lim whether that's good or bad I dunno. But there are lovely people here and I'd call some friends, I'll be listening to my gut more though I think "

I'm always listening to my gut. It never stops rumbling and belching

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trust absolutely nobody here. Ever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've trusted someone here before and they threw it back in my face and betrayed me thankfully majority of the people are sound and l have my trusted few

Happens a lot in life unfortunately and is never nice. This site is small enough that as said previous it always comes back Lim whether that's good or bad I dunno. But there are lovely people here and I'd call some friends, I'll be listening to my gut more though I think

I'm always listening to my gut. It never stops rumbling and belching "

That should tell ya something Mick

Reply privately

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I left my wallet in the Chatroom. Which one of ye lovely peeps took it for safe keeping ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I trust my other half of course!! all takes time I trust a good friend I met through here and it's totally the same for her

everyone needs someone they can totally tell everything to I'd be a nervous wreck here if I didn't have these 2!!!

as 4 everyone else I take everything with a pinch of salt these are fab friends not Genuine/lifetime friends

that's my opinion x

Ruby x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can never trust anybody 100% on these sites.. You can only go with your gut feeling and hope that ur judgement is accurate enough .. Read between the lines also .. That's my analysis of it anyway ..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On here? I'd trust very few. Why would I?

Someone gets annoyed at you and they block you and post your personal info on the forum and no one even blinks.

Or how about screenshot a message and send it to people? Or gossip spreading through private message etc.

None of which have happened to me, but you see that kind of stuff happen.

When you're in a group where breaches of trust are not even met with a raised eyebrow, its lunacy to trust people.

It takes more than a few messages and a quick fuck to earn.

..."

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm always listening to my gut. It never stops rumbling and belching

That should tell ya something Mick "

Hunger. Feck, it's gone one o clock! I should've known!

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 13:28:04]

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

trust isn't black and white there are degrees of trust.

I think we have all been guilty of trusting people who turned out not to be trustworthy. but in honesty if you dont have any trust in people in general then all you become is paranoid and think everyone is out to get you or do you over which in fairness is a sad way to be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"trust isn't black and white there are degrees of trust.

I think we have all been guilty of trusting people who turned out not to be trustworthy. but in honesty if you dont have any trust in people in general then all you become is paranoid and think everyone is out to get you or do you over which in fairness is a sad way to be."

Totally agree with this

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we have all been guilty of trusting people who turned out not to be trustworthy. but in honesty if you dont have any trust in people in general then all you become is paranoid and think everyone is out to get you or do you over which in fairness is a sad way to be.

Totally agree with this "

On a further note, a lot of people play mind game's which leave you not knowing if you can trust people

Reply privately

By *unsterStagMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Agree with laid you have to trust people and we are all smart enough now to know how to gauge the levels of trust we should have in people we meet in life, work or fab. Whilst there is a cost of a trust being betrayed and it may be easy to become disillusioned, the cost of not trusting can be much more.

So work towards being trustworthy and helping others to trust more. Whilst we should not trust blindly, we should defenitely avoid the paranoia of blind distrust.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree with this "

Same here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah, at least wait until rush hour ffs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I trust only few on here..

But what for me seems funny that some mature people after fell out or issues, hassle(call how you like it) want that third person choose who they are friends with!

I dont understand why I need choose be friends with person B or C.. if none of them did anything bad to me I will stay friends with both..but mostly one of who falling out will later kinda like even giving out that Im friends with someone who hurt/had fight with them...

Reply privately

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

Someone start a thread called Summer of Love before this one deccends into the usual bickering.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I trust only few on here..

But what for me seems funny that some mature people after fell out or issues, hassle(call how you like it) want that third person choose who they are friends with!

I dont understand why I need choose be friends with person B or C.. if none of them did anything bad to me I will stay friends with both..but mostly one of who falling out will later kinda like even giving out that Im friends with someone who hurt/had fight with them...

"

Because they're not mature people

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Someone start a thread called Summer of Love before this one deccends into the usual bickering. "

i think that horse has left the stable

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mods were for arth thou

Reply privately

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"Someone start a thread called Summer of Love before this one deccends into the usual bickering.

i think that horse has left the stable"

The hour is neigh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Someone start a thread called Summer of Love before this one deccends into the usual bickering.

i think that horse has left the stable

The hour is neigh "

I like summer lovin

Reply privately