Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What makes for good sex!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So having this conversation with goldilocks yesterday... What makes for good or bad sex?

I mean apart from the fact that I'm a sexy hot blooded Latino, sex could only be great with me what other factors do you think are important?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seriously Goldilocks is a hottie have you any idea how lucky you are?

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

kissing...usually a good indication if a man knows what he's doing!a soft light touch with his hands...i could go on but Id only be teasing myself.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U have to like each other n I think d more times u meet d better d sex that's my thinking cos one nite stands can b a flop if there's no chemistery

over a year ago

For me.... A woman is a good addition...

over a year ago

Nice cock, nice guy, nice venue, nice company ..

over a year ago

"Seriously Goldilocks is a hottie have you any idea how lucky you are? "
Are you being paid commission? joke I know she is one sexy lady

By *eddybear_14Man
over a year ago

Somewhere...

Being incredibly relaxed... lots of kissing.. lots of touching.. lots of licking.. lots of exploring..

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

A pulse. It's not a dealbreaker though.

over a year ago

I think when you don't expect it it's like kissing for the first time always great my experience spontaneous sex is,always mind blowing

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

[Removed by poster at 07/07/15 16:05:22]

over a year ago

"So having this conversation with goldilocks yesterday... What makes for good or bad sex?

I mean apart from the fact that I'm a sexy hot blooded Latino, sex could only be great with me what other factors do you think are important? "

Good sex starts in the brain, the connection, humour, teasing, sexual chemistry is a combination of physical and mental attraction - no matter how handsome or buff a guy is, if he's not intelligent and sharp I won't be attracted to him.

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

"kissing...usually a good indication if a man knows what he's doing!a soft light touch with his hands...i could go on but Id only be teasing myself."

Soo true Kitty, I say you can't beat a nice sexy massage followed by a verry sensual snog to get you in the mood :-$ :-$

over a year ago

If he can laugh at himself, then we immediately have something in common.

over a year ago

"kissing...usually a good indication if a man knows what he's doing!a soft light touch with his hands...i could go on but Id only be teasing myself."

What Kitty said

over a year ago

Ohh and one more think that goldi told me and many other women also, is that most men don't have a fucking clue what they are doing! I'm sure we can all think of few

over a year ago

"So having this conversation with goldilocks yesterday... What makes for good or bad sex?

I mean apart from the fact that I'm a sexy hot blooded Latino, sex could only be great with me what other factors do you think are important?

Good sex starts in the brain, the connection, humour, teasing, sexual chemistry is a combination of physical and mental attraction - no matter how handsome or buff a guy is, if he's not intelligent and sharp I won't be attracted to him."

Totally agree

over a year ago

"Ohh and one more think that goldi told me and many other women also, is that most men don't have a fucking clue what they are doing! I'm sure we can all think of few "

I don't think I've had sex with enough men to be able to say that most of them are bad at it...

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Good sex starts in the brain, the connection, humour, teasing, sexual chemistry is a combination of physical and mental attraction - no matter how handsome or buff a guy is, if he's not intelligent and sharp I won't be attracted to him."

over a year ago

Well a good looking person can talk themselves out of being attractive in few words but uglies can't tall themselves into being attractive

over a year ago

Good sex starts in the brain, the connection, humour, teasing, sexual chemistry is a combination of physical and mental attraction - no matter how handsome or buff a guy is, if he's not intelligent and sharp I won't be attracted to him.

Well a good looking person can talk themselves out of being attractive in few words but uglies can't tall themselves into being attractive "

I guess that depends how shallow the other party is

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Connection is a big thing if you don't click it won't work.

A good kisser too.

Personal hygiene

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman
over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

Chemistry, trust and kissing is the defining moment... I generally know from a kiss if the sex is going to be mind blowing or just ok!

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Connection is number one for me,, I need attraction too as im very visual, and being a fantastic kisser to seal the deal

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Good sex is having it with someone you like load, someone you would just hang with on a normal day, or go for a walk with, someone who makes you feel lucky to be where you are.

over a year ago

"Good sex is having it with someone you like load, someone you would just hang with on a normal day, or go for a walk with, someone who makes you feel lucky to be where you are."

You are saying all the right things today x

over a year ago

"Seriously Goldilocks is a hottie have you any idea how lucky you are? Are you being paid commission? joke I know she is one sexy lady "

Yep...she owes me a fortune

over a year ago

Good communication, good conversation, being able to have a good laugh with a person/s!!! Kissing is important to me or it's a no no!! I love a good passionate kiss!!!

over a year ago

I think if your both filthy it helps

Or is that just me

over a year ago

"I think if your both filthy it helps

Or is that just me "

That's great too!!!!

over a year ago

I mean apart from the fact that I'm a sexy hot blooded Latino, sex could only be great with me what other factors do you think are important? "

Hmmm. Kissing starts the ball rolling. If those lips fit perfectly then we're off to a good start.

Eye contact. Yep, only heightens the pleasure. Love it!

over a year ago

Chemistry, attraction, having fun and enjoying the moment usually kissing and eye contact with me unless I'm being bent over a bed, ass in air then it's just hmmmm boldness

over a year ago

"Chemistry, attraction, having fun and enjoying the moment usually kissing and eye contact with me unless I'm being bent over a bed, ass in air then it's just hmmmm boldness "

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Chemistry, attraction, having fun and enjoying the moment usually kissing and eye contact with me unless I'm being bent over a bed, ass in air then it's just hmmmm boldness "

I like boldness

over a year ago

"Chemistry, attraction, having fun and enjoying the moment usually kissing and eye contact with me unless I'm being bent over a bed, ass in air then it's just hmmmm boldness

I like boldness "

Yeah, we all know that!!!!

over a year ago

"Ohh and one more think that goldi told me and many other women also, is that most men don't have a fucking clue what they are doing! I'm sure we can all think of few

I don't think I've had sex with enough men to be able to say that most of them are bad at it..."

Where does one find an application form??

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Chemistry, attraction, having fun and enjoying the moment usually kissing and eye contact with me unless I'm being bent over a bed, ass in air then it's just hmmmm boldness

I like boldness

Yeah, we all know that!!!! "

Suuusssh rose people may get the wrong idea and think I am a slapper

over a year ago

I like boldness "

Don't we all

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I like boldness

Don't we all "

Ass in the air

over a year ago

I like boldness

Don't we all

Ass in the air "

Cock it up there Cj

By *rifter34Couple
over a year ago

ennis

Foreplay and teasing makes for great sex...For the male I think it's all about the chase...and women put a lot of effort into how they look...eg.tan..lingerie. .hair make up....and so on..so a good compliment reassures them and puts them at ease..

A bit of soft music is also nice..And I love insense burning. ..nice company..nice smell...Nice Time

By *oluptuousMom.Woman
over a year ago

New Ross

From what I can make out on here,

Good Sex is defined as any sort of clandestine encounter that your Spouse/Partner doesn't get wind of

over a year ago

"Good sex is having it with someone you like load, someone you would just hang with on a normal day, or go for a walk with, someone who makes you feel lucky to be where you are.

You are saying all the right things today x"

I enjoy watching you guys chasing each other around the threads

Ps nice new name Lae

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

chemistry, attraction and that stuff is all fine and needed but if there's no skills and no stamina I might have a nice meet but not necessarily good sex....

over a year ago

"chemistry, attraction and that stuff is all fine and needed but if there's no skills and no stamina I might have a nice meet but not necessarily good sex...."

True but different people enjoy different shapes sizes heights libido etc so no black n white formula to good sex don't think can be manufactured maybe am wrong

over a year ago

If ya both click on all levels the sex is usually pretty good but not always the case. Aww I don't know lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"chemistry, attraction and that stuff is all fine and needed but if there's no skills and no stamina I might have a nice meet but not necessarily good sex....

True but different people enjoy different shapes sizes heights libido etc so no black n white formula to good sex don't think can be manufactured maybe am wrong "

I agree that there's no black and white formula for good sex as we are all different, thanks Duck, and what's good for some might not be for others (had to learn that the hard way), just saying as the post is about what makes good sex, stamina and skills are not the only but crucial factors for me...

over a year ago

"chemistry, attraction and that stuff is all fine and needed but if there's no skills and no stamina I might have a nice meet but not necessarily good sex....

True but different people enjoy different shapes sizes heights libido etc so no black n white formula to good sex don't think can be manufactured maybe am wrong

I agree that there's no black and white formula for good sex as we are all different, thanks Duck, and what's good for some might not be for others (had to learn that the hard way), just saying as the post is about what makes good sex, stamina and skills are not the only but crucial factors for me... "

Yup me too def stamina I like long sessions not into quickies

over a year ago

"Good sex is having it with someone you like load, someone you would just hang with on a normal day, or go for a walk with, someone who makes you feel lucky to be where you are.

You are saying all the right things today x

I enjoy watching you guys chasing each other around the threads

Ps nice new name Lae "

We chase around much better in real life.

And ty, I hate it lol x

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

For good sex there needs to be chemistry but I also like it to be energetic, fast, rough and of course filthy

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

And if all else fails..... fill yourselfs up with alcohol and awaaay You's go! Yehaww! lol

over a year ago

"Ohh and one more think that goldi told me and many other women also, is that most men don't have a fucking clue what they are doing! I'm sure we can all think of few

I don't think I've had sex with enough men to be able to say that most of them are bad at it...

Where does one find an application form?? "

We can just save time and I'll declare you bad at sex without ever meeting if you want?

over a year ago

"Good sex is having it with someone you like load, someone you would just hang with on a normal day, or go for a walk with, someone who makes you feel lucky to be where you are."

over a year ago

Chemistry.

Imagination.

Trust.

And a defibrillator!!

over a year ago

Physical attraction. Mental attraction. Desire. Once those three exist, nature takes care of the rest.

By *squaredCouple
over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

need to click on some level., intelligence an advantage.

personal hygiene & trimming important - no mouthful of hair please.

being able to listen as i have slight tendency to say what/how i like things.

stamina good but rhythm vital, if you don't have it fake it with music as you will work to beat.

eye contact can help but soft hands to run across my skin much better.

giver & taker - be fair don't only take its nice to receive too.

ms r

over a year ago

Chemistry an attraction between the 2. Lots of eye contact. Kissing an lots of it. Not afraid to run your hands over each other's bodies an explore them. Making sure that ye both enjoy the power of orgasm over an over again

Post new Message to Thread