Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

help with profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello guys girls couples

I have done all the bits to make my profile better according to fab but I'm looking to improve and any hints and tip would be fantastic

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's ok just one or two bits I wouldn't like in general I would pass this profile and wouldn't look agaun. Try putting more of your personality and a bit more what you like etc.

over a year ago

"It's ok just one or two bits I wouldn't like in general I would pass this profile and wouldn't look agaun. Try putting more of your personality and a bit more what you like etc. "

Learn to spell and change them underpants.... they're fuckin shockin!!

over a year ago

"It's ok just one or two bits I wouldn't like in general I would pass this profile and wouldn't look agaun. Try putting more of your personality and a bit more what you like etc.

Learn to spell and change them underpants.... they're fuckin shockin!! "

Wouldnt quite have put it like that, but yeah, "fun" boxers are in the same category as "fun" ties.

over a year ago

Take the hijacked abit of it immediately set a negative tone to your profile... Apart from that well I guess you can get yourself to a social (big enough one) and make yourself notice by confidence, personality and friendliness! There you are onto a winner babybear

over a year ago

"It's ok just one or two bits I wouldn't like in general I would pass this profile and wouldn't look agaun. Try putting more of your personality and a bit more what you like etc.

Learn to spell and change them underpants.... they're fucking shocking!! "

over a year ago

What babybear said!!

I like too if reading a profile gives me a giggle...try to put something witty and imaginative

over a year ago

I never understand these threads, if you're asking people what they want to see on your profile then you aren't really showing who you are.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh so the shocking boxers must go then, any ideas what would be a good profile pic? I have changed the text trying to be a bit more up beat

over a year ago

"I never understand these threads, if you're asking people what they want to see on your profile then you aren't really showing who you are.

"

Give him a chance... he's finding himself

over a year ago

"I never understand these threads, if you're asking people what they want to see on your profile then you aren't really showing who you are.

"

I agree to some extent, there are plenty nice people that when it comes to writing they are awful and get a mental block ! also talking about yourself it's very hard you have to be careful you don't sound too dumb or too full of yourself

over a year ago

Wonder if he's changed the underpants yet

over a year ago

I agree to some extent, there are plenty nice people that when it comes to writing they are awful and get a mental block ! also talking about yourself it's very hard you have to be careful you don't sound too dumb or too full of yourself "

You must struggle

By *ighty-Oak22Man
over a year ago

limerick

I agree to some extent, there are plenty nice people that when it comes to writing they are awful and get a mental block ! also talking about yourself it's very hard you have to be careful you don't sound too dumb or too full of yourself

You must struggle "

Ouch!!

over a year ago

You must struggle

Ouch!! "

Mr Babybear knows I mean it in good spirits

over a year ago

You must struggle

Ouch!! "

Did you hurt yourself there?

Post new Message to Thread