Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couple/single fab profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. I'm a single make on fab but now have a fem friend who has joined me.

My question is can I change my single fab profile to a couple profile or do I have to make a new one??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make a new profile, easier and less hassle

over a year ago

"Hi. I'm a single make on fab but now have a fem friend who has joined me.

My question is can I change my single fab profile to a couple profile or do I have to make a new one?? "

Make a separate profile and keep the existing one, you may want to keep meeting on your own or things may go pear-shaped with the fuckbuddy.

over a year ago

If you both use chat probably be better to keep the single and set up a couple one so you'd could both be in at the same time but if she already has a single profile then my point is irrelevant lol

over a year ago

If you want to use your profile then you can mail admin and ask them to change it. You would be best off creating a new one though and keeping this as your own profile (you can hide it) so if things do go pear shaped, as other posters said, you still have this one.

Best of luck

over a year ago

"Hi. I'm a single make on fab but now have a fem friend who has joined me.

My question is can I change my single fab profile to a couple profile or do I have to make a new one??

Make a separate profile and keep the existing one, you may want to keep meeting on your own or things may go pear-shaped with the fuckbuddy."

I agree.... keep the singles profile for when this new fuckbuddy thing goes tits up

This is better than Plenty Of Fish

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks very much people, I'm sure your right, I'll get started on another profile here, two fab profiles.. Am I addicted..

Post new Message to Thread