Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

UNITED IRELAND!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Ireland (south) being available to Ireland (north) users..

I've had a lot of real good craic in this room and am just interested to see what other peoples opinions are..

Amen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss my assMan
over a year ago

derry/donegal

Popcorn...get ur popcorn here lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Popcorn...get ur popcorn here lol"

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Ireland (south) being available to Ireland (north) users..

I've had a lot of real good craic in this room and am just interested to see what other peoples opinions are..

Amen."

great idea....many people north east of republic aint far from north. regardless of the perpetual political arguements a fab union is great. many folk have traveled to belfast for parties and belfast folk come to dublin etc. its a small wee island so no point isolating ourselves from.our friends

over a year ago

This thread is definitely gonna be flagged

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Ireland (south) being available to Ireland (north) users..

Amen."

great idea....many people north east of republic aint far from north. regardless of the perpetual political arguements a fab union is great. many folk have traveled to belfast for parties and belfast folk come to dublin etc. its a small wee island so no point isolating ourselves from.our friends

over a year ago

There was a site user called MysteriousMel south of the border... #justsayin

I think it's great you guys use the Ireland forum.

over a year ago

Should hot horny sexual people be restricted? Surely that defeats the purpose of fab!

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"There was a site user called MysteriousMel south of the border... #justsayin

"

over a year ago

"This thread is definitely gonna be flagged "

Tricolour or Union?

over a year ago

Never thought it was an issue with people where they were from..northern fabbers.. Catholic ..protestant or any other religion or not..are welcome to play

By *iss my assMan
over a year ago

derry/donegal

Theres no boundaries only sexual boundaries....

over a year ago

"

Ireland is an island,2 countries share that island,so I think it's great YOU guys use the Ireland forum.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Amen."

Sorry I'm missing the point here. It's an ireland room enjoyed and used by everyone on the island irrespective of jurisdiction....

Apologies if I'm coming over as thick but I just don't understand the thread...

over a year ago

Instead of a flag we could use a pair of knickers and lower and raise them whenever it suits......

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

no I think that segregation is the best option in fact why only have an Ireland room why not break it down in to counties , hinterlands , townlands, towns, villages ah feck it only have people on the same ip address on the same forum. ..... or we could leave it as it is and have a wide range of people from all walks of life all contributing it. I don't think its just called Ireland in a political sense but more the geographical sense maybe it should be called Ireland and northern Ireland forum ( joke)

over a year ago

Ireland is an island,2 countries share that island,so I think it's great YOU guys use the Ireland forum."

Too late. I said it first!

over a year ago

Amen.

Sorry I'm missing the point here. It's an ireland room enjoyed and used by everyone on the island irrespective of jurisdiction....

Apologies if I'm coming over as thick but I just don't understand the thread... "

I didnt mean the Ireland room. I meant it would be a good idea if, when you browsed that Ireland users North and South could see each others profiles instead of having to change the country youre searching......

over a year ago

"Instead of a flag we could use a pair of knickers and lower and raise them whenever it suits...... "

That won't work. Sur we will never agree on the colour. Has to be two pairs at least!

By *iss my assMan
over a year ago

derry/donegal

Were else wud u get this....fkn ejjits

Why do people try n bring religious or political beliefs in here....times moved on

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Amen.

Apologies if I'm coming over as thick but I just don't understand the thread... "

Sexy fookers all over the land using the room I think we should call it orgie island

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Amen.

I didnt mean the Ireland room. I meant it would be a good idea if, when you browsed that Ireland users North and South could see each others profiles instead of having to change the country youre searching......

"

Ummm ........you don't have to change country....

Is this an epic troll I've been sucked into???

over a year ago

"Instead of a flag we could use a pair of knickers and lower and raise them whenever it suits......

That won't work. Sur we will never agree on the colour. Has to be two pairs at least! "

A pair of white ones would do fine

By *uaveGentMan
over a year ago

dublin

Amen.

At the moment features like 'search' link NI to the UK. EG a 90km search from a belfast postcode will bring up scotish profiles not drogheda ones.

It is obvious that a swinger in letterkenny is more likely to get a result that is useful in derry or omagh than in Cork.

That is not to say letterkenny profiles shouldn't see Cork profiles, just that they should also see Derry ones.

Conversely many NI swingers use the mainland for meets (privacy, clubs, more choice) so why should they be 'cut off' (or to be accurate, moved to a 'fabs/ireland' sub section.)

The best answer would be to move all of ireland and the UK together for search options. Then all that matters is the geographic proximity.

Anyone bringing a political slant to this is a tiresome bore with their swinging priorities all wrong.

over a year ago

I think this thread could become a bit political! Sooo not the place for politics

over a year ago

Amen.

Is this an epic troll I've been sucked into??? "

I have to change country from UK to Ireland if i want to search Ireland users..

over a year ago

Amen.

At the moment features like 'search' link NI to the UK. EG a 90km search from a belfast postcode will bring up scotish profiles not drogheda ones.

It is obvious that a swinger in letterkenny is more likely to get a result that is useful in derry or omagh than in Cork.

That is not to say letterkenny profiles shouldn't see Cork profiles, just that they should also see Derry ones.

Conversely many NI swingers use the mainland for meets (privacy, clubs, more choice) so why should they be 'cut off' (or to be accurate, moved to a 'fabs/ireland' sub section.)

The best answer would be to move all of ireland and the UK together for search options. Then all that matters is the geographic proximity.

Anyone bringing a political slant to this is a tiresome bore with their swinging priorities all wrong."

Thank you... i couldnt have put it better myself... you seem to have grasped the thinking behind the pist

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Amen.

I have to change country from UK to Ireland if i want to search Ireland users.."

We don't ....our searches come up with ireland matches

over a year ago

Amen.

Anyone bringing a political slant to this is a tiresome bore with their swinging priorities all wrong.

Thank you... i couldnt have put it better myself... you seem to have grasped the thinking behind the pist "

Post* sorry lol

over a year ago

Amen.

We don't ....our searches come up with ireland matches"

Are you using a laptop?

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Amen.

Are you using a laptop?"

Laptop or mobile ....both search ireland

over a year ago

Amen.

Are you using a laptop?

Laptop or mobile ....both search ireland"

Ah ok... if i remove the bt post code and leave it blank eill it search UK and Ireland then?????

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Amen.

Are you using a laptop?

Ah ok... if i remove the bt post code and leave it blank eill it search UK and Ireland then?????"

Dunno lol....

Is this thread the definition of a "first world problem"?

over a year ago

Amen.

Are you using a laptop?

Ah ok... if i remove the bt post code and leave it blank eill it search UK and Ireland then?????

Dunno lol....

Is this thread the definition of a "first world problem"? "

I tried searching "any" in the location and it was still all UK profiles.

Its not a major problem.. i just like Southern girls because they're nice

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Just a thought the who's near option uses GPS location I wonder would it be possible to use this when searching rather than borders cutting ur search short. Sometimes a trip to Wales or scotland is as easy for some along the eastern sea doard as it is to get to the west of Ireland or oppisit ends

While we are on the subject when u do a search u have to pick a county why not just proximity again going into the GPS theory

over a year ago

Amen.

Are you using a laptop?

Dunno lol....

Its not a major problem.. i just like Southern girls because they're nice "

If you're on the phone the tap browse. The very top option says you are browsing your chosen country tap to change. You can then chose Ireland from the drop down menu.

over a year ago

Not all of us. There's some very prickly women down here.

over a year ago

True

over a year ago

"Not all of us. There's some very prickly women down here."

Prickly?

over a year ago

Amen.

Are you using a laptop?

Dunno lol....

Its not a major problem.. i just like Southern girls because they're nice

If you're on the phone the tap browse. The very top option says you are browsing your chosen country tap to change. You can then chose Ireland from the drop down menu. "

I realise that and have done that before. My point is if theres an IRELAND room why cant there be an inclusive search without having to change countries...

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Amen."

Surely you mean Ireland being available to UK! Too close to the 12th to let that one past! Actually makes sense what the op suggests

over a year ago

Amen.

Surely you mean Ireland being available to UK! Too close to the 12th to let that one past! Actually makes sense what the op suggests"

Thank you.. thats exactly what i mean

over a year ago

From the hills of Kerry to the streets off free Derry this land was made for u and me

over a year ago

Yeah we agree with op on this x we've also found having to change countries to browse meets section and users close by a pain in the ass x as when on Mobile it can take up to 5 attempts for location settings to take effect x i also assume our posts looking meets wouldn't show in the south either x its frigging frustrating to think we cud be missing potential fab fun south side grrr x lets face it we cud jump in the car and be In Dublin in under 2 hrs if the fancy takes us but a meet in Scotland for instance wud take a lil more planning x we like to fly by the seat of our pants from time to time lol xxx

over a year ago

Sex knows no boundaries we have an all Ireland chat room so why not have all Ireland members

ENOUGH SAID LETS DO IT

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Yeah we agree with op on this x we've also found having to change countries to browse meets section and users close by a pain in the ass x as when on Mobile it can take up to 5 attempts for location settings to take effect x i also assume our posts looking meets wouldn't show in the south either x its frigging frustrating to think we cud be missing potential fab fun south side grrr x lets face it we cud jump in the car and be In Dublin in under 2 hrs if the fancy takes us but a meet in Scotland for instance wud take a lil more planning x we like to fly by the seat of our pants from time to time lol xxx"

Just had a perve I don't believe u wear pants

Just noticed the little things

over a year ago

"This thread is definitely gonna be flagged "

Should that not have been flegged

over a year ago

"Yeah we agree with op on this x we've also found having to change countries to browse meets section and users close by a pain in the ass x as when on Mobile it can take up to 5 attempts for location settings to take effect x i also assume our posts looking meets wouldn't show in the south either x its frigging frustrating to think we cud be missing potential fab fun south side grrr x lets face it we cud jump in the car and be In Dublin in under 2 hrs if the fancy takes us but a meet in Scotland for instance wud take a lil more planning x we like to fly by the seat of our pants from time to time lol xxx

Just had a perve I don't believe u wear pants

Just noticed the little things "

Very observant lol I'm a great believer in easy access x plus saves time and more cost effective x ive lost to many pairs to replace xxx

Post new Message to Thread