Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

catholic carlow

Jump to newest

By *amien88 OP   Man
over a year ago

wicklow

Posted before but what is it with the seriously lack of swingers in carlow....im straight but even the amount of single males is low.....is it a sexless county or something?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Posted before but what is it with the seriously lack of swingers in carlow....im straight but even the amount of single males is low.....is it a sexless county or something?"

I just took a quick look at the people on line in carlow in the last 24 hours..male female and tvs

come to a total of 17....I'd say there's more people on my road on line than that

By *amien88 OP   Man
over a year ago

wicklow

"Posted before but what is it with the seriously lack of swingers in carlow....im straight but even the amount of single males is low.....is it a sexless county or something?

I just took a quick look at the people on line in carlow in the last 24 hours..male female and tvs

come to a total of 17....I'd say there's more people on my road on line than that"

i know...its shocking and most of them may be even fake:-/

By *amien88 OP   Man
over a year ago

wicklow

Very depressing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Posted before but what is it with the seriously lack of swingers in carlow....im straight but even the amount of single males is low.....is it a sexless county or something?"

Maybe there all out shagging and to busy to announce there out shagging haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or some might even be no shows !!!

By *amien88 OP   Man
over a year ago

wicklow

"Posted before but what is it with the seriously lack of swingers in carlow....im straight but even the amount of single males is low.....is it a sexless county or something?

Maybe there all out shagging and to busy to announce there out shagging haha

"

maybe ha

Post new Message to Thread