Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a little bit of a newbie!! Is it not common courtesy if an expression of interest is shown to a profile to reply with a simple no thanks rather than being automaticity blocked, am I a little nyieve or just because this is a swinging site does that mean people are so much into themselves a response is not necessary ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

over a year ago

We would advise you to read you to read the faq section of the site. Would advise any newbie to actually look at it.

over a year ago

It is impossible to reply to all messages and its not being rude at all.

A person could be on here all day otherwise.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Also do a fourm search on advice for newbies

Don't take it personal its not just one the many ways people use to eliminate others from their choices

over a year ago

Fuckin single males again.... always yappin about something.... never happy.... actually starting to get on my goat....

Amen

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Fuckin single males again.... always yappin about something.... never happy.... actually starting to get on my goat....

Amen"

Even you your a newbie at one stage

over a year ago

"Fuckin single males again.... always yappin about something.... never happy.... actually starting to get on my goat....

Amen

Even you your a newbie at one stage "

I'm still a newbie... like a virgin so to speak

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Amen

Even you your a newbie at one stage

I'm still a newbie... like a virgin so to speak "

A few more days of that lovely sign over your head

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"As a little bit of a newbie!! Is it not common courtesy if an expression of interest is shown to a profile to reply with a simple no thanks rather than being automaticity blocked, am I a little nyieve or just because this is a swinging site does that mean people are so much into themselves a response is not necessary ??"
. You can take the view that each person on this site is here to fulfill their own needs. As such a different set of manners apply . Is there any point in replying to someone just to say no. ? If there is no reply , it means no interest

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"As a little bit of a newbie!! Is it not common courtesy if an expression of interest is shown to a profile to reply with a simple no thanks rather than being automaticity blocked, am I a little nyieve or just because this is a swinging site does that mean people are so much into themselves a response is not necessary ??"

basically what you, as an unknown newbie is sending, is treated like junk mail....

you know when junk mail comes in ur letterbox at home, you probably take a glance at it,then bin it..or else u just bin it without checking it out first.......that's the same on here...

maybe some women should put up.

NO JUNK MAIL PLEASE....on there profile....

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

Also op imagine for a second your a female on Fab imagine for a second that your getting on average 100 mails a day imagine for a second that you also have a job and maybe kids and some resemblance of a social life outside of swing. Then you may come to the understanding that not all mails will or can be answered under these circumstances. You will find also that bulk deletes are common place and also deletes without replys.

over a year ago

"Also op imagine for a second your a female on Fab imagine for a second that your getting on average 100 mails a day imagine for a second that you also have a job and maybe kids and some resemblance of a social life outside of swing. Then you may come to the understanding that not all mails will or can be answered under these circumstances. You will find also that bulk deletes are common place and also deletes without replys. "

over a year ago

This is so true

over a year ago

That's actually makes a lot of sence , I don't take it personally anyway but rather should learn to adopt the same attitude , thanks for the insight ??

over a year ago

If you took the time to actually read my profile , it says not single !!! Is my spelling really that bad!!!

over a year ago

Thanks for the insight guys,, I'm learning fast??,

over a year ago

"If you took the time to actually read my profile , it says not single !!! Is my spelling really that bad!!!"

Unless you're bringing your wife along to meets, you are, to all intents and purposes, a single male

over a year ago

Ahh ,, firstly I say attached not married !! And for all I'm just here myself , is this not ok?

over a year ago

"Ahh ,, firstly I say attached not married !! And for all I'm just here myself , is this not ok?"

That's your business, between you and your partner; my point was that to everyone here, you're just another single male, like about 90% of the profiles.

over a year ago

Please read the newbie stuff as it makes sense. You might get hung on here. Take your time and don't worry about spelling on here.

over a year ago

"Ahh ,, firstly I say attached not married !! And for all I'm just here myself , is this not ok?

That's your business, between you and your partner; my point was that to everyone here, you're just another single male, like about 90% of the profiles."

Plus many people do not want to meet someone who appears to be attached and playing without permission - you haven't specified

over a year ago

Point taken, I will update ,, but Surley anything I post is my free choice?? I'm not here to be judged nor do I judge anybody !! After all are we not all opemminded?? Anyhow thanks for the advice guys,, going to try and wing it on my own now .. Literally

over a year ago

Manners go a long way, newbie or not, male or female, single or attached

Do the ladies inboxes get flooded? Yes!

Do guys sometimes not get the hint when we still haven't responded after 10 messages? Yes!

I too am guilty of sometimes deleting a message without a response but I do try to get back these days with a thanks but no thanks

Once a guy is verified it will get easier..

I personally only block a guy if he develops a bit of a stalker quality and doesn't take no for an answer

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

At least they didn't threaten you before they blocked you.

Or make fake accounts to have you bad mouthed.

If your only problem on here is people block you for no reason, you're doing pretty good.

over a year ago

"Point taken, I will update ,, but Surley anything I post is my free choice?? I'm not here to be judged nor do I judge anybody !! After all are we not all opemminded?? Anyhow thanks for the advice guys,, going to try and wing it on my own now .. Literally "

You post as you please, it's your profile - don't let others dictate that!

don't take other's opinions too seriously

After all, you're here to have fun

over a year ago

Id block myself if i could

Just saying ...

over a year ago

"Point taken, I will update ,, but Surley anything I post is my free choice?? I'm not here to be judged nor do I judge anybody !! After all are we not all opemminded?? Anyhow thanks for the advice guys,, going to try and wing it on my own now .. Literally "

You do as you please - yet you complain about how others act?

Gotta laugh at that

over a year ago

I taught we all do as we please, is that not a human right? With or without judgement !!!

over a year ago

"I taught we all do as we please, is that not a human right? With or without judgement !!!"

So why are you judging those who block you?

over a year ago

Im not judging just think it's a bit strong to straight out block, like I mean if someone's profile attractes me I might make an effort to show some interest, if there not no worries , a simple fuck off better than a block , it's like not interested in Vermon ,, obviously it's hard for guys with the ratio of different people on here but I deffo don't judge , just taught manners cost nothing , obviously a undersight on my part,

over a year ago

"Im not judging just think it's a bit strong to straight out block, like I mean if someone's profile attractes me I might make an effort to show some interest, if there not no worries , a simple fuck off better than a block , it's like not interested in Vermon ,, obviously it's hard for guys with the ratio of different people on here but I deffo don't judge , just taught manners cost nothing , obviously a undersight on my part, "

Suggesting people are "so much into themselves" sounds remarkably like a judgement.

That's my judgement...

over a year ago

Amen"

Were you a newbie once?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Im not judging just think it's a bit strong to straight out block, like I mean if someone's profile attractes me I might make an effort to show some interest, if there not no worries , a simple fuck off better than a block , it's like not interested in Vermon ,, obviously it's hard for guys with the ratio of different people on here but I deffo don't judge , just taught manners cost nothing , obviously a undersight on my part, "

Why would a mailbox full of 'fuck offs' be any better then no replies?

over a year ago

LOL ... bet your glad you asked in the first place dolphin ... take this place with a pinch of salt and a giggle and you will be grand ...

over a year ago

"Also do a fourm search on advice for newbies

Don't take it personal its not just one the many ways people use to eliminate others from their choices "

Just read your profile

over a year ago

Amen

Were you a newbie once? "

I still am a newbie and wet behind the ears

over a year ago

Not so sure now maybe shouldn't of asked

over a year ago

Before posting any new thread on the Forums - always do a search for the topic - and heed the advice previously given.

And READ the SITE HELP/ADVICE - "No reply means Not Interested".

I personally block anyone outside Ireland - and those who are simply cheating on a partner - whatever they want to declare as their official status. Playing away is still cheating, if their partner doesn't know they are using sites for their kicks.

over a year ago

What Marie said...^^^^^^^^^

Plus wanking material!!

The amount of messages asking graphic details of my fab life will too be blocked!

over a year ago

Ok, thanks all for the insights and opions all which are different and of personal preference . And happy fabbing

over a year ago

"Im not judging just think it's a bit strong to straight out block, like I mean if someone's profile attractes me I might make an effort to show some interest, if there not no worries , a simple fuck off better than a block , it's like not interested in Vermon ,, obviously it's hard for guys with the ratio of different people on here but I deffo don't judge , just taught manners cost nothing , obviously a undersight on my part,

Why would a mailbox full of 'fuck offs' be any better then no replies?"

And since when was "Fuck off" good manners?

Grow up,it's an adult site for adults,if someone doesn't want contact from you,they blocking,get over it and move on.

over a year ago

"Not so sure now maybe shouldn't of asked "

first lesson learnt don't post anything close to your heart or any serious questions on this forum. There are too many bitter people on it who use it to vent their anger by ripping others apart. Disgusting.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

u mentioned common courtesy....we're was your common courtesy when you didn't tell u r woman you were going to cheat on her...not judging ya...just saying

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Suttle or what and we wonder why people give off about how newbies are treated. I know some times we get pissed off at numerous threads asking the same questions but I think the op has conducted himself in a manner that deserves a bit more positive replys. where he has had a grueling intro to the fourms never loosing his cool and respectfully to all that replied

His new he asked a reasonable question from his point of view surely a pointer in the right direction wouldn't kill us

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"As a little bit of a newbie!! Is it not common courtesy if an expression of interest is shown to a profile to reply with a simple no thanks rather than being automaticity blocked, am I a little nyieve or just because this is a swinging site does that mean people are so much into themselves a response is not necessary ??

u mentioned common courtesy....we're was your common courtesy when you didn't tell u r woman you were going to cheat on her...not judging ya...just saying

"

U planing on meeting him Fran

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"As a little bit of a newbie!! Is it not common courtesy if an expression of interest is shown to a profile to reply with a simple no thanks rather than being automaticity blocked, am I a little nyieve or just because this is a swinging site does that mean people are so much into themselves a response is not necessary ??

U planing on meeting him Fran "

no...but I'd meet his missus..when he's off cheating

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

no...but I'd meet his missus..when he's off cheating "

So u don't agree with guys playing away but ud fuck an attached woman hmmm says a lot

over a year ago

"Suttle or what and we wonder why people give off about how newbies are treated. I know some times we get pissed off at numerous threads asking the same questions but I think the op has conducted himself in a manner that deserves a bit more positive replys. where he has had a grueling intro to the fourms never loosing his cool and respectfully to all that replied

His new he asked a reasonable question from his point of view surely a pointer in the right direction wouldn't kill us "

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

no...but I'd meet his missus..when he's off cheating

So u don't agree with guys playing away but ud fuck an attached woman hmmm says a lot "

she's not really attached,she just thinks she is....

I wonder how he'd react if he walked in on someone shagging his missus....now that would be interesting

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

So u don't agree with guys playing away but ud fuck an attached woman hmmm says a lot

I wonder how he'd react if he walked in on someone shagging his missus....now that would be interesting

"

And that's for them to figure out he has said he's attached to let people make their own informed decisions about him, not for anyone to judge him we are all here for our own reasons who am I to judge any ones else's reasons unless its going to affect me and the decisions I might make

over a year ago

"

And that's for them to figure out he has said he's attached to let people make their own informed decisions about him, not for anyone to judge him we are all here for our own reasons who am I to judge any ones else's reasons unless its going to affect me and the decisions I might make "

Well said cj!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

And that's for them to figure out he has said he's attached to let people make their own informed decisions about him, not for anyone to judge him we are all here for our own reasons who am I to judge any ones else's reasons unless its going to affect me and the decisions I might make "

Well said cj.

Just calm down Fran! Save your energy for some fun and leave the poor newbies alone...

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"

cj ur no different than anyone else on here....they say they don't judge,but we all do...we just don't like admitting it.

you just judged me when I said I'd shag his missus ...we're all hypocrites

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I personally think cheaters here are the antithesis to swinging

Swinging is about openness and spreading good honest love and fun IMO and in a couple it can make for a stronger relationship

Cheaters bring bad vibs and karma

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"

And that's for them to figure out he has said he's attached to let people make their own informed decisions about him, not for anyone to judge him we are all here for our own reasons who am I to judge any ones else's reasons unless its going to affect me and the decisions I might make

Well said cj.

Just calm down Fran! Save your energy for some fun and leave the poor newbies alone... "

I've loads of energy....lol and cjs not a newby

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"I personally think cheaters here are the antithesis to swinging

Swinging is about openness and spreading good honest love and fun IMO and in a couple it can make for a stronger relationship

Cheaters bring bad vibs and karma "

well said hal

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

cj ur no different than anyone else on here....they say they don't judge,but we all do...we just don't like admitting it.

you just judged me when I said I'd shag his missus ...we're all hypocrites "

No Fran I just think we are entitled to our opinions some times I keep mine to myself and if I see a good reason to revaluate those opinions I do. I never judged u just stated the oblivious are u sure u have never met an attached/ married person it seems if u are straight up about ur status u are open to ridicule by the holyer than thou gang

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

So all swingers have to be cpls ?????

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

Well said cj.

Just calm down Fran! Save your energy for some fun and leave the poor newbies alone...

I've loads of energy....lol and cjs not a newby"

Lol I perfectly know that cj is not a newbie but also that he can speak up for himself, I was talking about the op...

I can clearly feel that your full of energy and rather than using it in a negative way you should invest it positively!

over a year ago

Well put

By *he AlternativesCouple
over a year ago

Swingington

I think a lot of guys get instantly blocked by couples due to being unable to read profiles where it says NO SINGLE MALES and they will still message, wink or whatever.

They don't realise they won't be a one off that gets through no matter how many different angled little penis selfies they have on their profile..

over a year ago

going by what ur saying we cant fab a nice pic. or should not

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"going by what ur saying we cant fab a nice pic. or should not "

She said guys still message,wink,etc. Didn't mention fabbing

You can't wink if you have the winkees filtered out.same as they can't messge

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 17:55:53]

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

As a newbie who has sent messages which were just deleted I just move on... I know females/couples get plenty of messages and can't reply to them all!

Having met a few females and couples, I've seen and heard about messages they get, so it's understandable when they don't reply.

Certainly no need to take a 'delete' or 'no reply' as an insult and just handy if they block or I block them to avoid contacting them again as it saves having to remember they have already been contacted.

over a year ago

Meh!...blocking part of the fun..

..have met a couple that had me blocked!!!...never say never.....

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

"We would advise you to read you to read the faq section of the site. Would advise any newbie to actually look at it. "
Can't find the FAQ section on site ?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"We would advise you to read you to read the faq section of the site. Would advise any newbie to actually look at it. Can't find the FAQ section on site ? "

If u are using the phone version its at the bottom of the home page beside terms above contact

Post new Message to Thread