Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And I lost my jacket.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"And I lost my jacket. "

Oooooh that's a pain, (no pun intended!)

over a year ago

Normally I'm sensible enough and drink Coke after every few pints. Wasn't sensible last night. Paying for it now.

over a year ago

"Normally I'm sensible enough and drink Coke after every few pints. Wasn't sensible last night. Paying for it now. "

Drink loads of water & get some food down you!

over a year ago

Food. Yuck. I'll eat later. Or tomorrow. Or next week.

Why do we do this to ourselves? Great fun at the time, but the next day is evil.

I snogged two fit ladies though. Doesn't make up for the coat though.....

over a year ago

Oh just man up

over a year ago

Can't. I was actually just going to post that if you arrived at my door with that sexy ass of yours, I'd unfortunately have to ask you to leave me be until tomorrow.

And then you arrived here.

Must be a sign of some sort.

over a year ago

"Can't. I was actually just going to post that if you arrived at my door with that sexy ass of yours, I'd unfortunately have to ask you to leave me be until tomorrow.

Must be a sign of some sort. "

Yeah. That I'm not gonna arrive at your door

over a year ago

Just as well then. I'd hate to have to turn you away.

over a year ago

"Can't. I was actually just going to post that if you arrived at my door with that sexy ass of yours, I'd unfortunately have to ask you to leave me be until tomorrow.

Must be a sign of some sort.

Yeah. That I'm not gonna arrive at your door "

lol arrive at mine I've the kettle on

over a year ago

Wouldnt really turn you away. I'd find the energy somewhere... ..

over a year ago

Too late I've turned around

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

"Normally I'm sensible enough and drink Coke after every few pints. Wasn't sensible last night. Paying for it now.

Drink loads of water & get some food down you! "

Aye a nice soft runny egg or two will sort ya out

over a year ago

"Too late I've turned around"
Babes, it's probably for the best. I am a high performance individual. I am not at my best today. It would be very unfair on you to not get me at my best. Come tomorrow. I'll be ready for you then.

over a year ago

"Normally I'm sensible enough and drink Coke after every few pints. Wasn't sensible last night. Paying for it now.

Aye a nice soft runny egg or two will sort ya out "

Please, enough of the food talk here. I'm finding this hard to deal with. I've just had to let down Funplaything. Broke my heart. See I'm in love with her ass. And she was on her way up to me and she had to turn back. This is a very bad day....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Seriously though, maybe it's the old age but I'm starting to despair at these threads. If a grown man doesn't know when enough is enough and doesn't feel any shame at being "as sick as a small hospital" because of poisoning himself with alcohol them the country is fucked. As for drinking between pints, well at least it's not alcohol, but as the problem is dehydration, is hardly a wise choice. In a country where alcoholism kills so many people directly and indirectly every year, and given that you're 38 and not 16, you should be too ashamed to start a thread about it. I'm quite sure I'll be in a minority of one but it needs to be said. At least learn something from it.

over a year ago

"Seriously though, maybe it's the old age but I'm starting to despair at these threads. If a grown man doesn't know when enough is enough and doesn't feel any shame at being "as sick as a small hospital" because of poisoning himself with alcohol them the country is fucked. As for drinking between pints, well at least it's not alcohol, but as the problem is dehydration, is hardly a wise choice. In a country where alcoholism kills so many people directly and indirectly every year, and given that you're 38 and not 16, you should be too ashamed to start a thread about it. I'm quite sure I'll be in a minority of one but it needs to be said. At least learn something from it. "
Please go away. To sick to deal with your negativity.

over a year ago

"Seriously though, maybe it's the old age but I'm starting to despair at these threads. If a grown man doesn't know when enough is enough and doesn't feel any shame at being "as sick as a small hospital" because of poisoning himself with alcohol them the country is fucked. As for drinking between pints, well at least it's not alcohol, but as the problem is dehydration, is hardly a wise choice. In a country where alcoholism kills so many people directly and indirectly every year, and given that you're 38 and not 16, you should be too ashamed to start a thread about it. I'm quite sure I'll be in a minority of one but it needs to be said. At least learn something from it. "

In full agreement with you.

over a year ago

Self inflicted so no sympathy deserved in our opinion.

over a year ago

"Self inflicted so no sympathy deserved in our opinion. "
Agreed......

over a year ago

Frankie..get yourself to a sauna and sweat the shit out if your system..plenty of water and you're sorted.

over a year ago

Aye a nice soft runny egg or two will sort ya out Please, enough of the food talk here. I'm finding this hard to deal with. I've just had to let down Funplaything. Broke my heart. See I'm in love with her ass. And she was on her way up to me and she had to turn back. This is a very bad day.... "

You haven't let me down at all..... I lied about being on the way

over a year ago

"Frankie..get yourself to a sauna and sweat the shit out if your system..plenty of water and you're sorted. "

The water is the job. Showered and out in the fresh air now. I'll wait until later to drive.

Cheers kid.

over a year ago

Aye a nice soft runny egg or two will sort ya out Please, enough of the food talk here. I'm finding this hard to deal with. I've just had to let down Funplaything. Broke my heart. See I'm in love with her ass. And she was on her way up to me and she had to turn back. This is a very bad day....

"

aha ! you must be one of those "timewaster" sorts ..... reel her in lads weve caught her red handed ! admitting she wasnt on the way . lol

over a year ago

Aye a nice soft runny egg or two will sort ya out Please, enough of the food talk here. I'm finding this hard to deal with. I've just had to let down Funplaything. Broke my heart. See I'm in love with her ass. And she was on her way up to me and she had to turn back. This is a very bad day....

"

You lied to him now that's not very nice

over a year ago

"

ffs I've the ass boiled out of this kettle now lol

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

You lied to him now that's not very nice "

I'm devastated here.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/07/15 12:07:05]

over a year ago

Jacket has turned up. Thanks whoever you are for handing it in.

Phew.....

over a year ago

"Jacket has turned up. Thanks whoever you are for handing it in.

Phew....."

That's great about your jacket turning up!

over a year ago

"Jacket has turned up. Thanks whoever you are for handing it in.

Phew.....

That's great about your jacket turning up! "

Tell me about it. Water and food worked. Feel human again. I rarely go out on the bet with the lads from work so when we do we go all in. Only live once and all that......

over a year ago

"Frankie..get yourself to a sauna and sweat the shit out if your system..plenty of water and you're sorted.

The water is the job. Showered and out in the fresh air now. I'll wait until later to drive.

Cheers kid. "

Post new Message to Thread