Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

popping those cherries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hmmmmmmmm so dunnes have a 1kg box of fresh cherries for €6,so of course i had to buy them,and just one hr later I have eaten the entire kilo I didn't even really notice them going until I put my hand in and had to search for the last four and considering nobody else here eats them I've nobody else to blame other than my own greediness

In my eldest sons own words, u are gonna be on the toilet for the night mam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Hmmmmmmmm so dunnes have a 1kg box of fresh cherries for €6,so of course i had to buy them,and just one hr later I have eaten the entire kilo I didn't even really notice them going until I put my hand in and had to search for the last four and considering nobody else here eats them I've nobody else to blame other than my own greediness

In my eldest sons own words, u are gonna be on the toilet for the night mam "

Lol you greedy little piggy

The subject line will get very one looking popping the cherry classic

over a year ago

"Hmmmmmmmm so dunnes have a 1kg box of fresh cherries for €6,so of course i had to buy them,and just one hr later I have eaten the entire kilo I didn't even really notice them going until I put my hand in and had to search for the last four and considering nobody else here eats them I've nobody else to blame other than my own greediness

The subject line will get very one looking popping the cherry classic"

Lol oh no,the greedy piggy is Mr Tomcat,I'm just a greedy kitty

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

The subject line will get very one looking popping the cherry classic

Lol oh no,the greedy piggy is Mr Tomcat,I'm just a greedy kitty "

All good then piggy and kitty

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't blame you ,they're delicious ATM.Bloody birds have eaten all my homegrown ones so I'm having to buy shop ones lol

over a year ago

I did the same with a massive bowl of fresh raspberries I got off a neighbour, I'm still alive and they were delicious

over a year ago

Oops thought it was strawberries lol,hate cherries .

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

It's weird how fresh cherries don't really taste of cherry.

over a year ago

"Don't blame you ,they're delicious ATM.Bloody birds have eaten all my homegrown ones so I'm having to buy shop ones lol"

Snap Goldie,birds in my area are best fed birds around. Demolished my strawberries decimated my cherries and picked my red/black/white currants bare. Feckin birds

over a year ago

"It's weird how fresh cherries don't really taste of cherry. "

The processed artificial cherry flavour? I am so glad they don't taste of that lol.

over a year ago

In my eldest sons own words, u are gonna be on the toilet for the night mam "

the question is... Can you tie knots in the cherry stalk with your tongue?? I can

over a year ago

Oh the image that springs to mind ??

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

"It's weird how fresh cherries don't really taste of cherry.

The processed artificial cherry flavour? I am so glad they don't taste of that lol. "

That could be it lol.

The fresh ones taste sweet but bland. Not like cherry as in Black Forest or cherry .

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ffs I thought u pulled off the mmf

over a year ago

In my eldest sons own words, u are gonna be on the toilet for the night mam the question is... Can you tie knots in the cherry stalk with your tongue?? I can "

Oh I know u can darling but these ones didn't have any stalks for me to practise on. U may give me a tutorial on how to do that,perhaps later tonight???

over a year ago

"Ffs I thought u pulled off the mmf "

I've pulled plenty cj just don't like to brag

over a year ago

In my eldest sons own words, u are gonna be on the toilet for the night mam the question is... Can you tie knots in the cherry stalk with your tongue?? I can

Oh I know u can darling but these ones didn't have any stalks for me to practise on. U may give me a tutorial on how to do that,perhaps later tonight???"

eh only if you're coming to cork

over a year ago

In my eldest sons own words, u are gonna be on the toilet for the night mam the question is... Can you tie knots in the cherry stalk with your tongue?? I can

Oh I know u can darling but these ones didn't have any stalks for me to practise on. U may give me a tutorial on how to do that,perhaps later tonight???eh only if you're coming to cork "

Huh????? I thought belle was up for the social?

over a year ago

Oh I know u can darling but these ones didn't have any stalks for me to practise on. U may give me a tutorial on how to do that,perhaps later tonight???eh only if you're coming to cork

Huh????? I thought belle was up for the social?"

i pm'ed you there honey xxx

Post new Message to Thread