Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

question? ppl please

Jump to newest

By *LICK IF U DARE OP   Woman
over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

Just got a very nasty message from a bloke I don't even know what ever is going on here I have nothing to do with it don't even know ye anyone wanna fill me in on the details?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You use the forum so you are now open to the same abuse as a few of us on here it's sad that someone feels the need to send nasty messages or post nasty messages here but apparently it's commonplace around this time. Best off to block, ignore and report

over a year ago

Giggle. Block & report.

over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

I don't understand where all the abuse came from I don't even know anyone!! Ive done nothing wrong

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

By using the forum u open urself up to the few nasty gits that troll through here.

Happened to me too, and for a while I did let it get to me.

Keep ur chin up and just delete then block.

Don't let some keyboard warrior bother u.

Tina

over a year ago

"I don't understand where all the abuse came from I don't even know anyone!! Ive done nothing wrong"

Ignore him he's a sad individual and doesn't deserve your reply

over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"By using the forum u open urself up to the few nasty gits that troll through here.

Tina "

it don't Tina but there's no need for that craic at dis hour in all fairness

over a year ago

Hey Op just block and ignore troll, followed by friendly advice put your face pics private or on friends only section while I personally don't care who knows that I am a swinger and the who doesn't is better be safe than sorry!

over a year ago

"Hey Op just block and ignore troll, followed by friendly advice put your face pics private or on friends only section while I personally don't care who knows that I am a swinger and the who doesn't is better be safe than sorry! "

over a year ago

To be fair it was kinda funny. He capitalised the fat 'FAT'. In my line of work I do FAT's all the time. Made me smile. Idiot.

over a year ago

Getting boring now. Best to ignore and not feed it.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

"By using the forum u open urself up to the few nasty gits that troll through here.

Tina it don't Tina but there's no need for that craic at dis hour in all fairness "

There's no need for it at all no matter what the hour. Only thing to do is brush it off and don't reply. It's just the way these twats get their kicks. And at the back of it that all they are,, twats

Tina

over a year ago

"You use the forum so you are now open to the same abuse as a few of us on here it's sad that someone feels the need to send nasty messages or post nasty messages here but apparently it's commonplace around this time. Best off to block, ignore and report"

I've never got these sort of mails. It helps if you block newbies

over a year ago

"You use the forum so you are now open to the same abuse as a few of us on here it's sad that someone feels the need to send nasty messages or post nasty messages here but apparently it's commonplace around this time. Best off to block, ignore and report

I've never got these sort of mails. It helps if you block newbies "

Oh I do block newbies now and I've the verified trolls blocked too so all is good with the world

over a year ago

"You use the forum so you are now open to the same abuse as a few of us on here it's sad that someone feels the need to send nasty messages or post nasty messages here but apparently it's commonplace around this time. Best off to block, ignore and report

Oh I do block newbies now and I've the verified trolls blocked too so all is good with the world "

Maybe I'm just lucky

over a year ago

Oh I do block newbies now and I've the verified trolls blocked too so all is good with the world

Maybe I'm just lucky "

Or I was unlucky haha

over a year ago

Not all newbies are trolls/lunatics/time wasters. Just sayin....

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Not all newbies are trolls/lunatics/time wasters. Just sayin.... "

No, but if you're genuine you won't mind waiting a week to be able to chat someone. Troll profiles don't survive that long. Filter out newbies and you cut out 90% of the abuse.

over a year ago

"Not all newbies are trolls/lunatics/time wasters. Just sayin....

No, but if you're genuine you won't mind waiting a week to be able to chat someone. Troll profiles don't survive that long. Filter out newbies and you cut out 90% of the abuse. "

precisely

over a year ago

No, but if you're genuine you won't mind waiting a week to be able to chat someone. Troll profiles don't survive that long. Filter out newbies and you cut out 90% of the abuse. "

Ah. You are only anwebie for a week. Didn't know that. Makes sense then.

over a year ago

Exactly this, since I filtered newbies I get less abuse.

Red.

over a year ago

I didn't wait a week

over a year ago

I thought you had to be verified to no longer be classed as a newbie.

over a year ago

"I thought you had to be verified to no longer be classed as a newbie. "

Nah.

over a year ago

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

Mingo speaketh the truth.

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

I never get abusive messages and newbies can message me. Even if I did get them I wouldn't block new people.

over a year ago

I never get abusive mails...... oh wait....... I have flters set!!!!

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"I never get abusive messages and newbies can message me. Even if I did get them I wouldn't block new people."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I get them often enough. They're part of the fun though. I don't know why anyone would do anything other than laugh at them. The spelling in most of them is the most frightening part!

over a year ago

"I get them often enough. They're part of the fun though. I don't know why anyone would do anything other than laugh at them. The spelling in most of them is the most frightening part! "

I replied to one once MM, the spelling was so atrocious I really wasn't sure how I was being insulted...funny thing is, I never got a reply.

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

We've been pretty lucky so far not to get anything abusive, now vulgar and down right weird messages we get those alright lol but it's not so bad now that we have filters up.

Just report, block, delete and deep breath

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I get them often enough. They're part of the fun though. I don't know why anyone would do anything other than laugh at them. The spelling in most of them is the most frightening part!

I replied to one once MM, the spelling was so atrocious I really wasn't sure how I was being insulted...funny thing is, I never got a reply."

I usually reply to them as well. Questions like "what does that word mean" or "wow, did you actually know my mother?" You can have a lot of fun with it. Maybe I'm just easily amused?

The ironic part is that they usually end up blocking me!

over a year ago

block and ignore or ask for his pic and laugh at his cock size lol

Post new Message to Thread