Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

sick to death of writing messages. its bad enough they just get deleted but whats worse is they wont even open the fecking things now. ignorance is bliss they sy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"sick to death of writing messages. its bad enough they just get deleted but whats worse is they wont even open the fecking things now. ignorance is bliss they sy"

Put a bit more effort into your profile. No pics and no info. Looks like you think everyone else has to put in the effort.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Name suggests ur a cpl then u say ur now on u own loose the cpls bit and the exp sell urself not what used to be

over a year ago

ok thanks for the advice guys

over a year ago

And don't forget the women get so much mail they bulk delete cause they don't have time to read them all as the forum and chat take up so much of their time.

over a year ago

why cant i change my profile nickname ?

over a year ago

"sick to death of writing messages. its bad enough they just get deleted but whats worse is they wont even open the fecking things now. ignorance is bliss they sy"

Oh we sy alright.

over a year ago

"sick to death of writing messages. its bad enough they just get deleted but whats worse is they wont even open the fecking things now. ignorance is bliss they sy

Oh we sy alright."

ok i forgot the A in say so shoot me

over a year ago

"sick to death of writing messages. its bad enough they just get deleted but whats worse is they wont even open the fecking things now. ignorance is bliss they sy

Oh we sy alright.

ok i forgot the A in say so shoot me"

No, I'll stick to another sigh at a profile with little or no effort put into it complaining about other people. *delete

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"why cant i change my profile nickname ?"

You need to be a site supporter to change your username.

over a year ago

Jealousy and women hating on other women is a terrible trait

over a year ago

thanks _lfie

over a year ago

"Jealousy and women hating on other women is a terrible trait "

how do u mean misscar

over a year ago

"Jealousy and women hating on other women is a terrible trait

how do u mean misscar"

I would try to reply to most of the mail I get here and just don't see what's funny about girls apologising or letting people know why their mail might be deleted. If I'm online I'd prob get between 1 to 200 messages a day and it's just not possible to answer all and my mailbox is well filtered. I'd say by not having a profile pic your filtering yourself out of a lot of mailboxes. But bulk delete I do use a lot

over a year ago

ok thanks for the reply. well im open to suggestions on how to improve my profile. i wont get it right first time or second time but im open minded. thank u for taking the time to reply

over a year ago

Well would you swipe right if you saw someone on Tinder that had no profile pictures up? Not unless you were desperate and just liking everyone.

You have been on here a year and it never occurred to you that you'd have a better chance with pictures? Sorry, but it seems common sense to me

over a year ago

"Jealousy and women hating on other women is a terrible trait

how do u mean misscar

I would try to reply to most of the mail I get here and just don't see what's funny about girls apologising or letting people know why their mail might be deleted. If I'm online I'd prob get between 1 to 200 messages a day and it's just not possible to answer all and my mailbox is well filtered. I'd say by not having a profile pic your filtering yourself out of a lot of mailboxes. But bulk delete I do use a lot "

This

Post new Message to Thread