Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hotel accommodation on 4 July in city centre

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were going to Dublin social but had to cancel due to family stuff .. Room is paid for we are just looking for someone to take the room and pay us for it so we don't loose out as we can't cancel ...its in city centre can't name hotel its this Saturday 4 July if anyone is interested mail us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellboy101Man
over a year ago

cavan

"We were going to Dublin social but had to cancel due to family stuff .. Room is paid for we are just looking for someone to take the room and pay us for it so we don't loose out as we can't cancel ...its in city centre can't name hotel its this Saturday 4 July if anyone is interested mail us "

Might be interested can't mail you guys.

Pity yas won't be there

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"We were going to Dublin social but had to cancel due to family stuff .. Room is paid for we are just looking for someone to take the room and pay us for it so we don't loose out as we can't cancel ...its in city centre can't name hotel its this Saturday 4 July if anyone is interested mail us "

why do people pay up front when it's not necessary.... normally I give them my card no. and am able to cancel up to 24 hours before I am due to arrive and am not penalised. ...I am not getting at the op... just putting people wide

over a year ago

Something has come up can't go was at Belfast social just don't want to loose out what we paid for room it's a double room of course

over a year ago

My partner paid room we were going until other day as something bad in family has happened not knowing it was going to happen credit card company already taken money tried to cancel but could not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope ye get it sorted guys its enough to have problems but worse to lose out on that money. Hopefully someone will sort ye out.

By *ublinexpat7Man
over a year ago

LONDON

usually hotels will take what´s called a pre authorization and if you cancel ahead of time (more than 24 hours they have to either refund or charge you a fraction).

If they don't, talk to your cc company, i.e. your bank and have them issue a "chargeback"

source- used to work for a credit card company.

By * x Chantel x XTV/TS
over a year ago

southside

How much is room PM as would be interested.

over a year ago

Can't pm you xx Chantel x

over a year ago

Hi guys pm me please can't contact you

By *ornyduet74Couple
over a year ago

naas and dublin

Hi we would take it only can't text u have us blocked

over a year ago

Still have room if anyone interested

over a year ago

Might be time to start accepting bids...

By * x Chantel x XTV/TS
over a year ago

southside

"Might be time to start accepting bids..."

can you try mail me now had filter on sox! or if on kik user name guys would love room

over a year ago

Chantel still can't mail u can't find u on kik can u wink at us or change your message filter that we can mail u thanks

Post new Message to Thread