Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dogging explanation?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was in the mood for a little quiet reflection last night after work.

It was a pleasent enough night so i drove to a car park on the sea front and sat with the windows open and listened to the sea rolling on the beach.

I was there for around 10 mins before another car pulled in. It parked only 2 spaces away from me when it could've had a choice of 50 other spaces.

It was dark so i couldn't see into the car from where I was sat.

I I stayed another 10 mins then decided to go.

As i reversed my headlights shone against the other car and I could clearly see a lady's naked leg up on the dashboard.

I'm begining to think I missed out on something now.

I know dogging exists but for someone who has never experienced it. How are you supposed to know they want you to be part of it.

Surely you jiust can't walk up to the window and peer in without an invitation,can you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

The interior light is left on in the car if the people inside want others to view them as far as I know

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Flashing headlights or flashing and/or leaving interior light on is an invitation signal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe she was doing her toenail varnish???

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Window open can be an invite to toutch when invited

Some even give oral trough an open window

I read that some where

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Maybe they were a vanilla couple shagging in a car

If you follow any of the advice above and you're not in a well known dogging spot there is a chance you could get a hiding

over a year ago

"I was in the mood for a little quiet reflection last night after work.

It was a pleasent enough night so i drove to a car park on the sea front and sat with the windows open and listened to the sea rolling on the beach.

I was there for around 10 mins before another car pulled in. It parked only 2 spaces away from me when it could've had a choice of 50 other spaces.

As i reversed my headlights shone against the other car and I could clearly see a lady's naked leg up on the dashboard.

I know dogging exists but for someone who has never experienced it. How are you supposed to know they want you to be part of it.

Surely you jiust can't walk up to the window and peer in without an invitation,can you?"

No

That would probably lead to you getting arrested. I frequently sit with my feet up on the dashboard of cars if I'm a passenger. Doesn't mean I'm getting my leg over. It means I'm sitting comfortably.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Surely you jiust can't walk up to the window and peer in without an invitation,can you?

No

That would probably lead to you getting arrested. I frequently sit with my feet up on the dashboard of cars if I'm a passenger. Doesn't mean I'm getting my leg over. It means I'm sitting comfortably. "

Good job i stayed in the car eh.

over a year ago

No

That would probably lead to you getting arrested. I frequently sit with my feet up on the dashboard of cars if I'm a passenger. Doesn't mean I'm getting my leg over. It means I'm sitting comfortably. "

Be careful about feet on the dash. Read of a lady having her feet on the dash, the jeep skidded on ice. Small accident but airbag deployed and she knee-ed herself in the face at Over 200mph. Unbelievable life changing injuries

over a year ago

"

Be careful about feet on the dash. Read of a lady having her feet on the dash, the jeep skidded on ice. Small accident but airbag deployed and she knee-ed herself in the face at Over 200mph. Unbelievable life changing injuries "

Wow no more feet on dash

over a year ago

Signals are what you are looking for. Inexperienced couples are pretty hopeless so there is a fair chance of a missed opportunity.

If you are serious about it experience will teach you when to stay put and when to approach.

Post new Message to Thread