Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bear Grylls a mans man or a .

Jump to newest

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well I think hes the greatest thing on tv. A mountain of info. Rugged but wonder how hed cope with a bottle of Jameson tho.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well I think hes the greatest thing on tv. A mountain of info. Rugged but wonder how hed cope with a bottle of Jameson tho. "

Bear Grylls, load of shite.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Well I think hes the greatest thing on tv. A mountain of info. Rugged but wonder how hed cope with a bottle of Jameson tho.

Bear Grylls, load of shite. "

total fraud. he was caught out a number of times

over a year ago

Love him lives not far from me ! Anyone who bites a living snake to eat ! Legend haha

over a year ago

Love him...

over a year ago

"Love him... "
and I love you mistress

over a year ago

what man does what he does.and eat the things he eats.and still survives load of bollox i think.

over a year ago

I love his shows, whether or not he's a fraud is irrelevant. He's entertaining and makes me want to go adventuring.

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

Bear grylls sucks - blood from snakes heads.

What one thing would you take you if abandoned on a desert island - bear grylls !.

He's ok ( and Irish i think )

over a year ago

"Bear grylls sucks - blood from snakes heads.

What one thing would you take you if abandoned on a desert island - bear grylls !.

He's ok ( and Irish i think )"

Yeah I think he is! I'm a big wiki fan lol!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He's ok ( and Irish i think )"

Sure isn't he one of the O'Grylls from the west Kerry Gaeltacht.

over a year ago

"Love him... and I love you mistress"

That's cute..

over a year ago

Man is a legend. He ate a sheep's eye once. And he fashioned himself a tent out of the carcass of a camel. Cut the beast open, pulled out the innards like he was pulling tug of war and then slept in the carcass through a sand storm.

I have one of his jackets. Makes me feel like I could build a bonfire out of wet twigs and a couple of rubber ducks.

over a year ago

He's ok ( and Irish i think )

Yeah I think he is! I'm a big wiki fan lol! "

Or did he just live in Ireland as a child? Anyway he still rocks

over a year ago

"Man is a legend. He ate a sheep's eye once. And he fashioned himself a tent out of the carcass of a camel. Cut the beast open, pulled out the innards like he was pulling tug of war and then slept in the carcass through a sand storm.

I have one of his jackets. Makes me feel like I could build a bonfire out of wet twigs and a couple of rubber ducks. "

Lol, are rubber ducks a pseudonym for something else or do you have those in your survival lol

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Man is a legend. He ate a sheep's eye once. And he fashioned himself a tent out of the carcass of a camel. Cut the beast open, pulled out the innards like he was pulling tug of war and then slept in the carcass through a sand storm.

I have one of his jackets. Makes me feel like I could build a bonfire out of wet twigs and a couple of rubber ducks. "

That was 1 of the lies he was caught out on,he gutted the camal then fucked off to a hotel for the night

Give me ray mears anyday

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

I have one of his jackets. Makes me feel like I could build a bonfire out of wet twigs and a couple of rubber ducks.

That was 1 of the lies he was caught out on,he gutted the camal then fucked off to a hotel for the night

Give me ray mears anyday"

yeah ray mears is the survivalist most survivalists would want to be stranded with.

over a year ago

Tomcats cousin did a survival course with the guy who trained bear. Apparently he's a right tosser and barely made it through his training

over a year ago

He's just yet another person willing to do anything to get attention.

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

Give me ray mears anyday

yeah ray mears is the survivalist most survivalists would want to be stranded with."

Reckon the ladies would choose bear - at least they would die happy.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Give me ray mears anyday

yeah ray mears is the survivalist most survivalists would want to be stranded with.

"

yeah im sure drinking elephant shite juice while he sneaks off to a hotel would get all the women worked up lol

over a year ago

Give me ray mears anyday

"

I'd trust Mearsy with my life, I'd shag Gryllsy and hope for the best.

over a year ago

Bear is no fake, but given a choice who to be stuck on a desert island, I'd take Ray Mears all day long.

over a year ago

Give me ray mears anyday

yeah ray mears is the survivalist most survivalists would want to be stranded with."

over a year ago

Bear KNOWS he will be rescued at any time. So that's a bit crap, I think. I prefer Survivor Man - he goes into the wild with zilch.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Was Jameson mentioned in this thread

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Give me MacGyver any day

over a year ago

Lol, are rubber ducks a pseudonym for something else or do you have those in your survival lol "

My survival tricks are top secret, only for the eyes of the chosen few. (Rubber ducks are a pseudonym)

over a year ago

"Give me MacGyver any day "
McGyver was in no way believable. Blowing up a train with the alufoil wrapping of a chewing gum is just ridiculous. At least Bear Gryls is believable. So what f he stays in a hotel instead of a camels carcass. He demonstrates how to survive in a situation. Most people watching the shows understand that.....

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Give me ray mears anyday"

Mears is good but doesn't have the personality for tv.

over a year ago

Ray mears is the legend of survival

over a year ago

Give me ray mears anyday

Mears is good but doesn't have the personality for tv. "

Not really going to worry about that if I've split a nail in the Amazon.

over a year ago

Less of that disrespect to poor Angus McGyver!!! he made that mullet look good!!!!! And did wonders for the Swiss economy

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Bear grylls would get you killed, his training is the same as FCA/RDF. He has done some real training, some stuff I have done but with a camera crew right there and its all fake.

Ray is the real deal, he has brought the police into the forest or woods and found criminals/murders hiding in them. He teaches special forces all the time, when he talks you listen, what he says could save your life some day.

Anyway the main thing to know is to stay with your car/crash/whatever when you get stranded, that will be found first.

By *at2Couple
over a year ago

north Down

I (Mr ) am a friend of Edward's (Bear) and I can tell you he is the real deal. And as for him just about making it through selection everyone just about makes it, the rest don't. He is in fact a very down to earth bloke and not up his own arse at all. He grew up in North Down at his Grand parents, up until he went to school in England as a boarder at around 12years old.. The TV stuff is as it is TV stuff...

over a year ago

I can't wait till some poor fool gets inspired to go get lost on a desert island

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I can't wait till some poor fool gets inspired to go get lost on a desert island "

I even have a few nominations!

Post new Message to Thread