Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Shaving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So while I'm neatly trimmed down there wouldn't mind giving shaving a go.

Any advice on how not to rip it to shreds!!

Do the ladies prefer it shaved completely?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Michael Mccarthy has the answer 2 bottles of red wine.

and a razor .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It gets easier over time..shave morning and eve... then no scratchy scratchy... lol

over a year ago

Why not using a cream? Will take care of the hair without the risk of scratching the skin.

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman
over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"Michael Mccarthy has the answer 2 bottles of red wine.

and a razor ."

ya mad thing he won't have a ball to his name if he drinks the wine before a shave

By *atsywhite2Couple
over a year ago

sligo

Well i dont like spitting hairs... I like to see exactly what im getting mmmhhh

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"Why not using a cream? Will take care of the hair without the risk of scratching the skin."

Big no no

over a year ago

just get waxed. No faffing about

over a year ago

Ohg having my balls waxed I could think of nothing more painful

over a year ago

Don't use a brand new razor. When it has been used a few times it won't nick sensitive areas & you can go over areas that are not as clean smooth as you like again. It's much safer than aggressively trying to shave an area smooth with the first swipe.

over a year ago

"Don't use a brand new razor. When it has been used a few times it won't nick sensitive areas & you can go over areas that are not as clean smooth as you like again. It's much safer than aggressively trying to shave an area smooth with the first swipe. "

You're not supposed to reuse razors apparently. The germs that build up on it aren't something you'd want going into a small cut

over a year ago

"Don't use a brand new razor. When it has been used a few times it won't nick sensitive areas & you can go over areas that are not as clean smooth as you like again. It's much safer than aggressively trying to shave an area smooth with the first swipe.

You're not supposed to reuse razors apparently. The germs that build up on it aren't something you'd want going into a small cut"

Possibly true however you'll find that most guys use the same razor on their facial hair several times without a problem..

After a few years of shaving below I've never had a related problem (not that I've ever cut myself down there).

over a year ago

Def use cream. I tube of Nair cost 1.49 in deals and does the job. Shaving is impossible and takes forever on your balls. Just lather in Nair, wait a few minutes and take a shower. If u leave it on too long by accident it may get stingy, but that goes away very soon

over a year ago

"Possibly true however you'll find that most guys use the same razor on their facial hair several times without a problem..

After a few years of shaving below I've never had a related problem (not that I've ever cut myself down there). "

That's true. My grandfather used to disassemble his after shaving his facial hair and wash it in warm soapy water and the razors were good to go again once dry.

By *unsterStagMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Def use cream. I tube of Nair cost 1.49 in deals and does the job. Shaving is impossible and takes forever on your balls. Just lather in Nair, wait a few minutes and take a shower. If u leave it on too long by accident it may get stingy, but that goes away very soon"

Yes do this and come back and tell us how it went ?

over a year ago

"Possibly true however you'll find that most guys use the same razor on their facial hair several times without a problem..

After a few years of shaving below I've never had a related problem (not that I've ever cut myself down there).

That's true. My grandfather used to disassemble his after shaving his facial hair and wash it in warm soapy water and the razors were good to go again once dry."

I should add that I only use mine in the shower so they are probably clean or get cleaned through the process (shave a bit then put it under the shower to heat up, shave another bit, repeat..)

over a year ago

I find shaving just fine

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"Def use cream. I tube of Nair cost 1.49 in deals and does the job. Shaving is impossible and takes forever on your balls. Just lather in Nair, wait a few minutes and take a shower. If u leave it on too long by accident it may get stingy, but that goes away very soon

Yes do this and come back and tell us how it went ? "

For everything else theres Mastercard.

over a year ago

"Def use cream. I tube of Nair cost 1.49 in deals and does the job. Shaving is impossible and takes forever on your balls. Just lather in Nair, wait a few minutes and take a shower. If u leave it on too long by accident it may get stingy, but that goes away very soon

I shave but would rather use a hair removal but I've heard some horror stories so would be very keen to hear how you get on with it

over a year ago

My partner and I both shave and have no problems, just trim as close as you can first and use new blades. If you have very strong or wiry hair you may have a problem with them ingrowing, there are products in chemists to help with this or using a body scrub every couple of days (avoiding very sensitive bits obviously) will prevent them.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Hate the thoughts of a razor near my bits so I use veet sensitive (and not the veet for men) to tidy the coin purse and the base of the shaft and a hair clippers to thin out the hair at the base of my stomach. It works for me and have never had any complaints from ladies.

Protip: leave the veet on for minimum 7-8 mins and maximum 15 mins depending on hair growth and skin sensitivity.

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

If you can find the right lady, letting her shave you is a very erotic experience.

I give mine the once over every time im in the shower so its at least daily and sometimes twice daily, and it takes seconds to keep it all in trim.

over a year ago

use good blades and a good shaveing gel and take your time' smooth the way to go '

over a year ago

Two words magic powder

By *antyfetishTV/TS
over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

there is razor called ' king shaver' that does the job...nice and smooth...only €8.00 in heatons...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Don't listen to all that shite letme had the right idea get the vino in to u and post as u shave the sensations the trills and tribulations of a first time shaver can be very entertaining

Other than that jump in the shower lather up and shave away once u have finished moisturise repeat regularly to prevent giving ur next meet beard rash

over a year ago

Speaking from experience with chemical based creams, you are probably better off covering your bits with napalm and setting fire to them...

Nonononononononononononono

Nice warm shower, plenty of soap lather and razor... simples

over a year ago

Shaving in the shower as most of the guys have said is the best.

Top tip: Make sure you have an erection or semi when doing it, makes shaving the balls easier and safer..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Shaving in the shower as most of the guys have said is the best.

Top tip: Make sure you have an erection or semi when doing it, makes shaving the balls easier and safer.."

Always makes for a cleaner shave

over a year ago

Find a lady and use it as part of the build up to the main event

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Get an electric body groomer, job done.

over a year ago

Petsonally I prefer trimmed but not smooth.... Leave the smooth to me

over a year ago

Def prefer a shaved man!

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Don't use a brand new razor. When it has been used a few times it won't nick sensitive areas & you can go over areas that are not as clean smooth as you like again. It's much safer than aggressively trying to shave an area smooth with the first swipe.

You're not supposed to reuse razors apparently. The germs that build up on it aren't something you'd want going into a small cut"

Very true ebony in fact shaving is not recommended medically. Trimmed is better hygiene wise for both en and women. Apparently pubic hair has a purpose.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Use plenty of hair conditioner before u start n that will stop it itching n just take it easy n after a while it will b ok

over a year ago

"Speaking from experience with chemical based creams, you are probably better off covering your bits with napalm and setting fire to them...

Nonononononononononononono

Nice warm shower, plenty of soap lather and razor... simples "

over a year ago

When i shave mine it makes it look bigger so i get all proud and swing it round and around like a wee lassoo saying "look at that cock baby.... you love it dont you!"... makes me feel like a stallion

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"When i shave mine it makes it look bigger so i get all proud and swing it round and around like a wee lassoo saying "look at that cock baby.... you love it dont you!"... makes me feel like a stallion

"

Does the mirror answer u back

over a year ago

"When i shave mine it makes it look bigger so i get all proud and swing it round and around like a wee lassoo saying "look at that cock baby.... you love it dont you!"... makes me feel like a stallion

Does the mirror answer u back "

Mirror mirror on the wall

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Mirror mirror on the wall "

Who's got the biggest cock of them all

And the mirror replies .....

over a year ago

And the mirror replies ....."

Forget about your cock.. youre just a dick

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

And the mirror replies .....

Forget about your cock.. youre just a dick "

I'd get rid of that mirror if I was u

Post new Message to Thread