Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

POF/Tinder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone...just interested to get your thoughts on fab v tinder/pof...ive been on all 3 and have prob strangly found pof most user friendly!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree pof fun .. but very few seekin nsa

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

There was research done in UK that linked tinder use to an outbreak of stds.

I'm not sure if that means people are having more sex on there, or what, but makes you wonder if they are.

By *ubzrMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Have had more naughty fun on pof then here. Much better expierience chat / message wise on there too.

over a year ago

Ive spoke/met with good few fems in particular who started with pof..but "graduated" to fab etc...do people from tinder ever actually meet...reminds me of a game of top trumps sometimes!

over a year ago

"Hey everyone...just interested to get your thoughts on fab v tinder/pof...ive been on all 3 and have prob strangly found pof most user friendly! "

Well theyre not exactly comparable really are they...i mean pof are dating sites/apps. Fab is an adult sex/swingers site. Its like apples and oranges

over a year ago

"Hey everyone...just interested to get your thoughts on fab v tinder/pof...ive been on all 3 and have prob strangly found pof most user friendly!

Well theyre not exactly comparable really are they...i mean pof are dating sites/apps. Fab is an adult sex/swingers site. Its like apples and oranges"

I'd sooner have a nice pear.

over a year ago

I guess your right! The sites are diff..my own experience is tho that they can sometimes have one similarity..and that is users looking for sex tho!

over a year ago

Lol fish..apples..oranges..pears...its like an episode of cant cook wont cook

By *ubzrMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I guess your right! The sites are diff..my own experience is tho that they can sometimes have one similarity..and that is users looking for sex tho!"

That's true, but think the flow of conversation is better on pof

over a year ago

Everyone is looking for sex under it all. Getting good sex is the problem

over a year ago

I used to use Pof and most if not all the single lads on here have profiles on it too even though all they want is NSA. I prefer the honesty of this site at least you know where you stand,,, most of the time.

over a year ago

Great point!...wouldnt say the ho esty part is always forthcoming tho

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I used to use Pof and most if not all the single lads on here have profiles on it too even though all they want is NSA. I prefer the honesty of this site at least you know where you stand,,, most of the time. "

Fyi, Not 'all' are on it

over a year ago

"I used to use Pof and most if not all the single lads on here have profiles on it too even though all they want is NSA. I prefer the honesty of this site at least you know where you stand,,, most of the time.

Fyi, Not 'all' are on it "

No I know just a high percentage

You don't need it lol

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Theres no forum's on pof or tinder and not way to have a laugh with a large amount of people and its all pot luck on both but on pof you look at a profile and you read wants to date but nothing serious lol they should use write looking to make friends that's what Facebook is for

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"...wants to date but nothing serious "

That means they're on for the ride! There'll be riidin' goin' on that profile, you mark my words!

over a year ago

At least here most are honest about what they want. And I prefer the veris and forums options on fab. Pof is yawwwwn inducing

over a year ago

I found tinder to be the best because at least there's a mutual attraction from the start and nobody's wasting time then chatting and quite often just annoying people.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"...wants to date but nothing serious

That means they're on for the ride! There'll be riidin' goin' on that profile, you mark my words! "

Oopsies I told them all to pea of to Facebook I better start saying sorry

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"At least here most are honest about what they want. And I prefer the veris and forums options on fab. Pof is yawwwwn inducing "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"At least here most are honest about what they want. And I prefer the veris and forums options on fab. Pof is yawwwwn inducing "

I met a few "ladies" from pof a few years back. Duurty duurty duurty women they were. I was disgusted the way they wanted me to riiiiide them and riiiiide them over and over. I said a novena on the way home each time. Duurty duurty duurty women! They should be ashamed of themselves the way they made me riiiiide them!

over a year ago

"At least here most are honest about what they want. And I prefer the veris and forums options on fab. Pof is yawwwwn inducing

I met a few "ladies" from pof a few years back. Duurty duurty duurty women they were. I was disgusted the way they wanted me to riiiiide them and riiiiide them over and over. I said a novena on the way home each time. Duurty duurty duurty women! They should be ashamed of themselves the way they made me riiiiide them! "

I feel so bad for you! How they made you riiiide them over and over. How did you manage that? Strength of character right there

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"At least here most are honest about what they want. And I prefer the veris and forums options on fab. Pof is yawwwwn inducing

I met a few "ladies" from pof a few years back. Duurty duurty duurty women they were. I was disgusted the way they wanted me to riiiiide them and riiiiide them over and over. I said a novena on the way home each time. Duurty duurty duurty women! They should be ashamed of themselves the way they made me riiiiide them!

I feel so bad for you! How they made you riiiide them over and over. How did you manage that? Strength of character right there "

I had them on their knees praying, and sure while they were down there...

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

I feel so bad for you! How they made you riiiide them over and over. How did you manage that? Strength of character right there

I had them on their knees praying, and sure while they were down there... "

As you do like

over a year ago

Fab far more overtly sexual.. Tinder total waste of time..pof great for finding a relationship.. Fab wins hands and all other bits down

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I had them on their knees praying, and sure while they were down there...

As you do like "

Sure wouldn't it be rude not to?

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Hey everyone...just interested to get your thoughts on fab v tinder/pof...ive been on all 3 and have prob strangly found pof most user friendly! "

was on pof for a few weeks earlier this year...was chatting to this woman for a about a week,we were getting on great until I introduce sex into the conversation, it was nothing smutty just mentioned how important I taught sex was in a relationship or a marrage. without her saying another word she blocked me....

Another woman I chatted to never stopped talking about sex but as soon as I mentioned I had been on fab she said she wouldn't have sex with a swinger that were probably all riddled with std's on fab...

so I told her I was leaving pof to jump back in the cesspit of filth that is fab

By *ubzrMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Last date was 2 weeks ago, drinks in town, good night then back to hers for the night. Chatting to two that want some action soon, so not all bad on pof

over a year ago

"Casual dating/no commimment" must be off the scale altogether so

By *ubzrMan
over a year ago

Dublin

""Casual dating/no commimment" must be off the scale altogether so "

lol "Wants to date but nothing serious"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/15 20:59:59]

over a year ago

"Everyone is looking for sex under it all. Getting good sex is the problem "

no prblem getting good sex on this site

over a year ago

"I used to use Pof and most if not all the single lads on here have profiles on it too even though all they want is NSA. I prefer the honesty of this site at least you know where you stand,,, most of the time.

Fyi, Not 'all' are on it

No I know just a high percentage

You don't need it lol "

99% lol

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I've had so much more fun from fab than I ever did on PoF

At least you know where people stand on here

Fab wins hands down

over a year ago

So many Pof lads on here, and it's funny when they mail me here but they have ignored my Pof mails

Although doesn't say a lot for my face pics

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Awww lolli

I've never seen your face but I'm in love with your body

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"So many Pof lads on here, and it's funny when they mail me here but they have ignored my Pof mails

Although doesn't say a lot for my face pics "

wifey your face is gorgeous its one of the reasons i'm marrying you that and ur the only woman that would have me lol

over a year ago

"So many Pof lads on here, and it's funny when they mail me here but they have ignored my Pof mails

wifey your face is gorgeous its one of the reasons i'm marrying you that and ur the only woman that would have me lol"

Lol wow, I feel so special now

over a year ago

"Awww lolli

"

Thank you thank god for a talented photographer and flattering angles

If u read this kazz I loves ya

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

wifey your face is gorgeous its one of the reasons i'm marrying you that and ur the only woman that would have me lol

Lol wow, I feel so special now "

lets be honest now im definitely getting a better deal out of this arranged marriage

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Awww lolli

Thank you thank god for a talented photographer and flattering angles

If u read this kazz I loves ya "

It's not so much the pictures as the female curves I'm loving

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman
over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"I used to use Pof and most if not all the single lads on here have profiles on it too even though all they want is NSA. I prefer the honesty of this site at least you know where you stand,,, most of the time. "
some of the same ppl are on the same sites badoo is another one

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

True .. I'm being honest .. I'm just here to fuck .. Plain and simple .. After all it's not a social networking site really .. It's a find them and fuck them site .. I realise that may sound crude but it's honest !

over a year ago

True .. I'm being honest .. I'm just here to fuck .. Plain and simple .. After all it's not a social networking site really .. It's a find them and fuck them site .. I realise that may sound crude but it's honest ! "

Its a swing site and Very crude lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I ended up with a stalker on pof

She was a filthy duurty woman though. She wanted me to riiide her and riide her again and again. Duurty woman. Mind you, she was also majorly unhinged to a degree I had never encountered before. I got out of pof fairly lovely after that.

over a year ago

POF is great but avoid the freaks!!! You can be surprised by who you may find there... I was happily surprised!!!

over a year ago

Must join again sometime for the laugh could be interesting lmao

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

My pof keeps picking out ladies form limerick for so reason and some mighty fine belterthey are to

over a year ago

I use tinder and pof and have much more success with them then on this , although that has just been normal straight forward stuff , I started using this in hope to fulfil some of my different interests

over a year ago

Rubes here, was on both I found Tinder crap loads of yesses on it!! but no real meets or dates!!

pof was a little better but not much thought I could combine dating and have Fab on the side but no got waaaaayyyy too complicated so went with Fab and haven't looked back, found that sometimes when youre not looking you find exactly what youre looking for

RUBES XX

Post new Message to Thread