Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

no verification,no meets.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning,everyone,as we all know unless you are verified on here it's near impossible to get a meeting.Have experienced different swing sites and they all the same,it's understandable,it's a trust issue,as I had mine good while back,anyone needing verified,please totally willing to help,social of course,pm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone put up a similar post two days ago offering the same

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Morning,everyone,as we all know unless you are verified on here it's near impossible to get a meeting.Have experienced different swing sites and they all the same,it's understandable,it's a trust issue,as I had mine good while back,anyone needing verified,please totally willing to help,social of course,pm me "

I'm up in Derry wea donegal some day next week I'll have a coffee with ya no problems

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

I can't be the only guy on here that gets asked to meet on a regular basis?

over a year ago

"I can't be the only guy on here that gets asked to meet on a regular basis?"

A lot of women don't trust their own judgement and won't meet a man that other women don't seem to want.

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

"I can't be the only guy on here that gets asked to meet on a regular basis?

A lot of women don't trust their own judgement and won't meet a man that other women don't seem to want."

Most of the women on the forum openly say they don't want me though lol

Dunno, its probably sods law cause i'm too busy to meet most of the time, if I was free to meet no one would want me.

over a year ago

A lot of women don't trust their own judgement and won't meet a man that other women don't seem to want.

Dunno, its probably sods law cause i'm too busy to meet most of the time, if I was free to meet no one would want me."

You're not displaying the level of sycophancy they have come to regard as their due.

over a year ago

I think there's a mistaken belief that there's lots of meeting goin on...in my experience most fabbers have a regular partner..and new meets are rare

over a year ago

Dunno, its probably sods law cause i'm too busy to meet most of the time, if I was free to meet no one would want me.

You're not displaying the level of sycophancy they have come to regard as their due."

sycophancy - that's a great word!

over a year ago

You're not displaying the level of sycophancy they have come to regard as their due.

sycophancy - that's a great word! "

Imao...best one in ages..v clever..

over a year ago

"Morning,everyone,as we all know unless you are verified on here it's near impossible to get a meeting.Have experienced different swing sites and they all the same,it's understandable,it's a trust issue,as I had mine good while back,anyone needing verified,please totally willing to help,social of course,pm me "
. hey again,how's life treating everyone

over a year ago

over a year ago

You're a good man

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

. Hi . You don't need verifications in order to meet people . In many cases verifications are meaningless anyway ..What you need is a detailed well written profile which tells people about you .In addition you need interesting pictures . Your profile sells you and must good just to get you as far as the starting line

over a year ago

"You're a good man "
. totally agree with you,wee woman lol....

Post new Message to Thread