By *isdirtygirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

This is for all the dads who are amazing, my own dad was before he passed away,

to all the fab dads, have a great day whatever you do on your special day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is for all the dads who are amazing, my own dad was before he passed away,

to all the fab dads, have a great day whatever you do on your special day "

over a year ago

Go Dads!

over a year ago

My dad is gone too but I'll still think about him today being Fathers Day!! Happy Fathers Day to all the dads in this world, I hope it's fun & special!!

By *ixieboy13Man
over a year ago

Waterford City

Thanks ladies

over a year ago

Amazingly enough mine is still around at the age of 93 ..... I could be bothering you lot for a while yet

over a year ago

My dad past away 20 yrs ago I go visit his grave but my father-in-law is still going strong happy fathers day to all the dad's From P

over a year ago

My dad passed away 4 years ago and his dad just last year but I see boyfriends dad today and visit graves later but always think about them ... Happy Father's Day to all

over a year ago

Happy fathers day to all the daddies.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Happy Father's day to all the dilf xx

over a year ago

Happy Father's Day to all the lovely fab daddies and of course my own (who is, was, and always will be my hero), so sorry to read this thread to all who have lost xx

over a year ago

Hope all the daddies out there have the day that they deserve,enjoy every second of ur special days guys

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

On a serious note.

One of my daughters is with her dad today which is lovely. My older daughters have drifted from there father in the last little while. And it kills me saying it its not there fault it's him.

to all dad's out there... including my own have a great day.

My relationship with my dad has got better since my mother passed if anything I'm glad of that.

over a year ago

"This is for all the dads who are amazing, my own dad was before he passed away,

over a year ago

Thanks Much Appreciated..x!

over a year ago

Happy Father's Day to all the fab fathers and especially Mr Goldie x

over a year ago

Happy father day to all daddys here!! Hope you having great day!!;) xxx

By *.L.CMan
over a year ago

Kilmallock

Thanks for the thought ladies,if we beat Tipp today will make fathers day for me lol

over a year ago

Happy fathers day to all the genuine decent Daddys who do actually look after their children, you deserve to be spoiled today

And to all the dead beat sperm donors well it's your loss and ye don't realise what ye are missing out on

So happy fathers day to all the Mams out there today who are mammy AND daddy to wonderful children... YOU ROCK !

xx xx xx xx

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

over a year ago

"Happy fathers day to all the genuine decent Daddys who do actually look after their children, you deserve to be spoiled today

And to all the dead beat sperm donors well it's your loss and ye don't realise what ye are missing out on

So happy fathers day to all the Mams out there today who are mammy AND daddy to wonderful children... YOU ROCK !

xx xx xx xx"

over a year ago

Happy fathers day to all have a good day and XXX to all that aren't here

over a year ago

Happy father's day Papa Thunderkiss

over a year ago

Thank you so much ladies

over a year ago

While we are on the subject. Anyone up for a bit of DaddyDaughter fun?

over a year ago

"Happy fathers day to all the genuine decent Daddys who do actually look after their children, you deserve to be spoiled today

xx xx xx xx"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

xx xx xx xx"

over a year ago

xx xx xx xx"

over a year ago

Thank you x

over a year ago

xx xx xx xx

"

Thanks

over a year ago

My dad passed away when I was 13 if I only could say hello,give him a hug,tell him I love him other than visit his grave!

So anyone out there who's dad is alive go give him a hug or just tell him you love him...x

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

xx xx xx xx"

Whole agreeing with the sentiment in light of the popular change to our constitution those who are parents to those wonderful kids maybe be more PC

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Lost my dad in 1990..

. I think of him everyday ...

Bought some yellow roses which I have put in a vase at home ...so I can see them ...

My mum died last year ... so now im an orphan ....

So for you folks who still got one or both of your parents ... remember to give them BIG HUGS!!!! On a regular basis ....

.... or if you and your parents have differences and havnt spoken for a while ..... pick up that phone .... and say Hi ...xxxx.......

Hope all you dads ... and mums have a happy day

over a year ago

"Lost my dad in 1990..

Bought some yellow roses which I have put in a vase at home ...so I can see them ...

So for you folks who still got one or both of your parents ... remember to give them BIG HUGS!!!! On a regular basis ....

.... or if you and your parents have differences and havnt spoken for a while ..... pick up that phone .... and say Hi ...xxxx.......

Hope all you dads ... and mums have a happy day "

sound sensible advice there

over a year ago

Thanks.to all the fab ladies who appreciate what fathers do for.there kids even when parents not together kids come first

over a year ago

"My dad passed away when I was 13 if I only could say hello,give him a hug,tell him I love him other than visit his grave!

So anyone out there who's dad is alive go give him a hug or just tell him you love him...x "

over a year ago

Dublin

"Lost my dad in 1990..

Hope all you dads ... and mums have a happy day "

Lovely post

over a year ago

Dublin

"Thanks.to all the fab ladies who appreciate what fathers do for.there kids even when parents not together kids come first "

Dads need appreciation every now and then,, hope you have a great day!!

over a year ago

xx xx xx xx

Whole agreeing with the sentiment in light of the popular change to our constitution those who are parents to those wonderful kids maybe be more PC "

Just telling it like it is! It might not be very PC but hey it's true!

I NEVER badmouth said "sperm donor" to my children even though he would more than deserve it!

I give credit where credit is due so BIG thumbs up to all the wonderful Daddys out there today Keep up the good work.

xx xx xx xx xx

By *un1980Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Being waited on hand and foot by Mr today even though it's Father's Day! He's a wonderful Daddy to our 3 kids and he can't wait for this 4th little ones arrival in the coming weeks

over a year ago

Three cheers for sperm. HipHip.......

Sur, where would we be without it?

over a year ago

Dublin

"Being waited on hand and foot by Mr today even though it's Father's Day! He's a wonderful Daddy to our 3 kids and he can't wait for this 4th little ones arrival in the coming weeks "

Awww that's excellent!! The very best of luck on the upcoming new arrival guys!!

By *un1980Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Being waited on hand and foot by Mr today even though it's Father's Day! He's a wonderful Daddy to our 3 kids and he can't wait for this 4th little ones arrival in the coming weeks

Awww that's excellent!! The very best of luck on the upcoming new arrival guys!! "

Thanks!! Looking forward to meeting our princess then getting back to having some fun

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

I remember Bob Geldolf talking about the importance of a fathers love , particularly for girls, and how so many kids in the uk were growing up without it.

Its almost become unfashionable to talk about men loving their kids - sad really.

over a year ago

Happy Father's Day to all the DILFS on fab

over a year ago

fair play to u.....ur very nice...thanks!!!

Post new Message to Thread