Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Artist required for a video game

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So forum, I have been here a while and seen many different topics floated with good responses so I'm going to reach out to you good people and see if I can get assistance.

After several years working in finance I have decided to completely change career and try go for what I really have a passion for.

I'm 31, I have a steady income and safe job, in which I would be considered quite senior. Were I to stay where I am I could continue quite comfortably and continue working, albeit somewhat unfulfilling.

I have decided to make a video game...

I have been thinking about it for a long time & if I do not do it I have no doubt I'll regret it.

It will be a point & click classic style adventure game. I know the overall storyline, characters, genre, goal etc..and can finance the project.

My only problem is that I need an artist who can design backgrounds, working areas & scenes..

So wise forum members, I put it to you - are any of you artists with an enthusiasm for adventure games who would like to take a chance & take on the pillars of the genre?

Anyone who is serious please contact me separately as you will have many questions regarding the story arc & characters etc!

Everyone else - input much appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there is a very talented guy who is a member here hungdublinguy , perhaps drop him a mail and ask his advice .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread