How soon is soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Early July will be a Friday

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haven't been invite to my own home town one so wud love to make this one x .....to see laelaps lol

over a year ago

"Early July will be a Friday "

Cool. I like Friday's

over a year ago

Would be interested dates depending.

over a year ago

Count me in!!!

over a year ago

Goes without saying Hun xx

over a year ago

we would be interested if date suited

over a year ago

Sorry we can't make this but best of luck

over a year ago

Won't be in attendance, not but all the best, great to see people organising things rather than complaining

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple
over a year ago

City

Why does half the M&G's that take place be on Fridays??!

over a year ago

Ok guy July 17

over a year ago

"Ok guy July 17 "

Time to go shopping!!!!

over a year ago

"Haven't been invite to my own home town one so wud love to make this one x .....to see laelaps lol"

Awe Jamie! You feeling a bit left out love?

By *ellboy101Man
over a year ago

cavan

I'd be very interested if space available for me?

over a year ago

"Haven't been invite to my own home town one so wud love to make this one x .....to see laelaps lol

Awe Jamie! You feeling a bit left out love? "

I'm not going. 17th I am pre booked.

over a year ago

Left out big time lol guess I'm not in the click

over a year ago

"Left out big time lol guess I'm not in the click "

Suppose you can join the anti clique clique so? They are huge

over a year ago

I clicked my fingers and you didn't come running.

If I twitch my nose perhaps you might

over a year ago

I'll try pop in, be rude not too seeing as how it's in my current home town

over a year ago

We are down in Mullingar all that weekend !

over a year ago

Or maybe your just not chatting to the right people lol x

over a year ago

Hay guys doesn't look good for the social very few interested thanks to those who were

Might try again later

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

That would be great.very interested this end.would there be any hope of a invite.mulingar would be perfect

over a year ago

That's a shame ! Hopefully more interest next time

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"That would be great.very interested this end.would there be any hope of a invite.mulingar would be perfect"

Well shite in a bucket so no mullingar

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

"That would be great.very interested this end.would there be any hope of a invite.mulingar would be perfect

Well shite in a bucket so no mullingar "

flipping hell taught , yes this is my chance to shine.down two cogs now.crawling head down dragging the feet

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"That would be great.very interested this end.would there be any hope of a invite.mulingar would be perfect

Well shite in a bucket so no mullingar flipping hell taught , yes this is my chance to shine.down two cogs now.crawling head down dragging the feet"

Life's a bitch man it will have to be the ploughing in September so

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

Well shite in a bucket so no mullingar flipping hell taught , yes this is my chance to shine.down two cogs now.crawling head down dragging the feet

Life's a bitch man it will have to be the ploughing in September so"

ploughing it is then .beer tent where richie cavanagh is playing could be meeting spot.i pull my maxxium with plough out side.i be wearing a kvereland overalls so all would know me.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well shite in a bucket so no mullingar flipping hell taught , yes this is my chance to shine.down two cogs now.crawling head down dragging the feet

Life's a bitch man it will have to be the ploughing in September soploughing it is then .beer tent where richie cavanagh is playing could be meeting spot.i pull my maxxium with plough out side.i be wearing a kvereland overalls so all would know me."

I'll be the one in the mayo jersey over at the lovely girls pins

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

Life's a bitch man it will have to be the ploughing in September soploughing it is then .beer tent where richie cavanagh is playing could be meeting spot.i pull my maxxium with plough out side.i be wearing a kvereland overalls so all would know me.

I'll be the one in the mayo jersey over at the lovely girls pins"

I be hauling great big bales of hay and heading for mayo.

With potholes all true cavan

I have to drive so slow.

written by that richie cavanagh lad.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Life's a bitch man it will have to be the ploughing in September soploughing it is then .beer tent where richie cavanagh is playing could be meeting spot.i pull my maxxium with plough out side.i be wearing a kvereland overalls so all would know me.

I'll be the one in the mayo jersey over at the lovely girls pinsI be hauling great big bales of hay and heading for mayo.

I have to drive so slow.

written by that richie cavanagh lad."

I'll be playing seamus Moore belting out from the van gotta love the jcb man

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

I'll be the one in the mayo jersey over at the lovely girls pinsI be hauling great big bales of hay and heading for mayo.

I have to drive so slow.

I'll be playing seamus Moore belting out from the van gotta love the jcb man "

Moore the hure.he would be the best of the two .

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have to drive so slow.

I'll be playing seamus Moore belting out from the van gotta love the jcb man Moore the hure.he would be the best of the two ."

A top man he is indeed,youse still baling

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Good lad, hope it goes well, sending you positive vibes from Dublin x

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

I have to drive so slow.

I'll be playing seamus Moore belting out from the van gotta love the jcb man Moore the hure.he would be the best of the two .

A top man he is indeed,youse still baling "

Still at pit silage should quite next week.wrapping and bailing still flat to the mat and will be till September. spraying corn myself here.nasty shower fell here.waiting for it to dry off before I hit it with the chemical.started to do it yesterday and bang wheel busted on sprayer.now it's raining .never get out of this field.i need a massage.im broke up.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have to drive so slow.

I'll be playing seamus Moore belting out from the van gotta love the jcb man Moore the hure.he would be the best of the two .

A top man he is indeed,youse still baling Still at pit silage should quite next week.wrapping and bailing still flat to the mat and will be till September. spraying corn myself here.nasty shower fell here.waiting for it to dry off before I hit it with the chemical.started to do it yesterday and bang wheel busted on sprayer.now it's raining .never get out of this field.i need a massage.im broke up."

Jesus man busy busy, sounds like it's all going tits up there oh so it does rain in other parts is the a tree knocking about there

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

I have to drive so slow.

A top man he is indeed,youse still baling Still at pit silage should quite next week.wrapping and bailing still flat to the mat and will be till September. spraying corn myself here.nasty shower fell here.waiting for it to dry off before I hit it with the chemical.started to do it yesterday and bang wheel busted on sprayer.now it's raining .never get out of this field.i need a massage.im broke up.

Jesus man busy busy, sounds like it's all going tits up there oh so it does rain in other parts is the a tree knocking about there "

no trees this ens. All cut down.sure they take up space and break mirrors aerials windows ..

a old social would be nice to head to tis wet evening.meet all the nice lady's here.have a chat.pinch a odd one on the bum as she passes.few ciders.

over a year ago

Max and Dave?

Ever think of joining forces? New mm profile?

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Max and Dave?

Ever think of joining forces? New mm profile? "

Interesting hmmmmm

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have to drive so slow.

A top man he is indeed,youse still baling Still at pit silage should quite next week.wrapping and bailing still flat to the mat and will be till September. spraying corn myself here.nasty shower fell here.waiting for it to dry off before I hit it with the chemical.started to do it yesterday and bang wheel busted on sprayer.now it's raining .never get out of this field.i need a massage.im broke up.

Jesus man busy busy, sounds like it's all going tits up there oh so it does rain in other parts is the a tree knocking about there no trees this ens. All cut down.sure they take up space and break mirrors aerials windows ..

a old social would be nice to head to tis wet evening.meet all the nice lady's here.have a chat.pinch a odd one on the bum as she passes.few ciders."

You shouldn't have cut all the trees down as you could scratch you back up and down against it not quiet as good as a massage but better than nothing,

Oh a social the thoughts of it but I'm not going slapping bums unless I'm asked to I seem to over do the little slap as I do it to hard and drive them into the middle of next week and is not funny

How about limerick next Saturday night

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

I have to drive so slow.

Jesus man busy busy, sounds like it's all going tits up there oh so it does rain in other parts is the a tree knocking about there no trees this ens. All cut down.sure they take up space and break mirrors aerials windows ..

a old social would be nice to head to tis wet evening.meet all the nice lady's here.have a chat.pinch a odd one on the bum as she passes.few ciders.

You shouldn't have cut all the trees down as you could scratch you back up and down against it not quiet as good as a massage but better than nothing,

Oh a social the thoughts of it but I'm not going slapping bums unless I'm asked to I seem to over do the little slap as I do it to hard and drive them into the middle of next week and is not funny

How about limerick next Saturday night "

what's going on there.details lol

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have to drive so slow.

How about limerick next Saturday night what's going on there.details lol"

A mini social organized by limthelad,today is a fecken write off it pissing rain here not a lot can be done outside today into the shed I go to do a few odd jobs

By *ardy cowboyMan
over a year ago

I have to drive so slow.

How about limerick next Saturday night what's going on there.details lol

A mini social organized by limthelad,today is a fecken write off it pissing rain here not a lot can be done outside today into the shed I go to do a few odd jobs "

where can I hear more details about it.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have to drive so slow.

How about limerick next Saturday night what's going on there.details lol

A mini social organized by limthelad,today is a fecken write off it pissing rain here not a lot can be done outside today into the shed I go to do a few odd jobs where can I hear more details about it."

A few fellas and a few lassies a drop of drink and a good laugh all going well

Post new Message to Thread