Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Motivation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What motivates you? What makes you get up in the morning? Drives you to succeed?

-

Personally, it is the inner drive to be better. The constant desire to improve, be better and succeed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The need to put food on the table

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"The need to put food on the table"

Yep!

over a year ago

Yeah fukn bills get me up !!

over a year ago

My son show him the importance of hard work

over a year ago

Very simple answer - my daughter. She's my everything.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Im where I want to be in my life, ive worked out having a balanced home/ work life which suits me to a tee. My family are very important to me but so is my job. Getting to where I am right now took hard work and sacrifice but im happy with my lot

over a year ago

"Yeah fukn bills get me up !!"
this

over a year ago

Women like successful men, so I became one. Now I am doing it for myself, because it's part of my personality and I cannot live a different life any more. Work hard, party harder. Loving it Must not stop being on the top, even in a DP situation, I prefer to be on the top! haha

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

I want to leave a footprint.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I dont have to get up in the morning anymore.

At the moment, this pleases me.

over a year ago

I like challenges. Especially in work. Love fast paced environments and love working in the chaos. So I guess that's what actually gets me out of bed in the morning .

over a year ago

A friend of mine said to me before and it's always stuck in my head

"If you ve to shovel shit to put food on the table its something you ve just got to do "

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Im where I want to be in my life, ive worked out having a balanced home/ work life which suits me to a tee. My family are very important to me but so is my job. Getting to where I am right now took hard work and sacrifice but im happy with my lot "

well said

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

To be a good provider and give family every opportunity to enjoy life and succeed.

All I want for myself is contentment !

over a year ago

ideally in life you need to find what makes you happy and that should give you the drive and determination to succeed happiness is the key to everything

over a year ago

Iv kinda given up applyin for jobs for the time being. Mature student went back to college got a ba hons degree and no employer will give me a chance, its very depressing and i know id work as hard as anyone in a job im applying for,

But money isnt everything . On ur deathbed you will not think bout money or jobs but family and happy memories,

I started back in the gym mon wed fri

Thats motivation to change my body and feel good, my godaughtereans the world to me and getting to babysit her is amazing. I am hopeful a job will come my way but its not going to break me either way.

over a year ago

"Iv kinda given up applyin for jobs for the time being. Mature student went back to college got a ba hons degree and no employer will give me a chance, its very depressing and i know id work as hard as anyone in a job im applying for,

But money isnt everything . On ur deathbed you will not think bout money or jobs but family and happy memories,

I started back in the gym mon wed fri

Thats motivation to change my body and feel good, my godaughtereans the world to me and getting to babysit her is amazing. I am hopeful a job will come my way but its not going to break me either way. "

Post new Message to Thread