Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ouchhhh help plz

Jump to newest

By *hocoholic OP   Woman
over a year ago

The big D

Omg Ingrowing hairs are so sore. 1 of the drawbacks of keeping things trimmed & tidy. Anyone know how to get rid of it? feel like doing my own diy surgery on it at this stage. It's stopping me from having some fun guys & that's never good (

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's something like wipes you can get at the chemist. The pain can be unreal. Just keep an eye on them as they can get infected. Hope you will be pain free soon

over a year ago

Pull it out with a tweezers?

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

If its between the cheeks of your ass you should go to your gp,, a referral for the hospital might be needed. Pushing your shirt down the back of your trousers/ jeans is the common cause of this and the hair can grow onto the base of the spine and needs to be surgically removed. The wound is left open and packed with gauze for a couple of weeks, its quite painful, and if its painful now, please go get it checked

over a year ago

"If its between the cheeks of your ass you should go to your gp,, a referral for the hospital might be needed. Pushing your shirt down the back of your trousers/ jeans is the common cause of this and the hair can grow onto the base of the spine and needs to be surgically removed. The wound is left open and packed with gauze for a couple of weeks, its quite painful, and if its painful now, please go get it checked "

For real?

That sounds horrific. .

over a year ago

"If its between the cheeks of your ass you should go to your gp,, a referral for the hospital might be needed. Pushing your shirt down the back of your trousers/ jeans is the common cause of this and the hair can grow onto the base of the spine and needs to be surgically removed. The wound is left open and packed with gauze for a couple of weeks, its quite painful, and if its painful now, please go get it checked "

Yikes!!

over a year ago

can be very dangerous had a friend who had an ingrowing hair on his lower back and it grew in around his spine and needed surgery

over a year ago

Heat a sharp needle then when it's cooled, use it to Nick the skin around the hair & pop it out, leave it alone for a day or 2 then trim short. It will be sore whatever way you do it!

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"If its between the cheeks of your ass you should go to your gp,, a referral for the hospital might be needed. Pushing your shirt down the back of your trousers/ jeans is the common cause of this and the hair can grow onto the base of the spine and needs to be surgically removed. The wound is left open and packed with gauze for a couple of weeks, its quite painful, and if its painful now, please go get it checked

For real?

That sounds horrific. .

"

Honest truth, ive had 2 brothers have surgery for this and while recovery is allowed at home, the wound has to be cleaned and repacked again with fresh dressings everyday.

over a year ago

"If its between the cheeks of your ass you should go to your gp,, a referral for the hospital might be needed. Pushing your shirt down the back of your trousers/ jeans is the common cause of this and the hair can grow onto the base of the spine and needs to be surgically removed. The wound is left open and packed with gauze for a couple of weeks, its quite painful, and if its painful now, please go get it checked

For real?

That sounds horrific. .

Honest truth, ive had 2 brothers have surgery for this and while recovery is allowed at home, the wound has to be cleaned and repacked again with fresh dressings everyday."

over a year ago

"Omg Ingrowing hairs are so sore. 1 of the drawbacks of keeping things trimmed & tidy. Anyone know how to get rid of it? feel like doing my own diy surgery on it at this stage. It's stopping me from having some fun guys & that's never good ( "

Mix four heaped tablespoons of sugar with about 8 drops of lavender oil until it forms a paste.

Rub it gently over the skin, this should release the hairs, you can then pull them out with tweezers..

Keep repeating with the paste until you can see the hair, the oil soothes the redness also..

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"can be very dangerous had a friend who had an ingrowing hair on his lower back and it grew in around his spine and needed surgery "

Its not pleasant I must say, the wound is left open and packed to ensure theres no further hair growth and if people are prone to ingrowing hair, its possible recurring, its very dangerous to suffer in silence and hope it will go away as the problem is already under the skin if there's pain involved.

By *hocoholic OP   Woman
over a year ago

The big D

My ex had 1 on his ass cheeks & yeah has to go to hospital & was in agony.. Mines in a bloody awkward place, right Inbetween my legs on lips lol. So I can't actually see it properly to remove the hair but I'm just hoping if it bursts the hair will come out too. Urghh i normally love huge & throbbing Inbetween my legs but in this case ouchhhh

over a year ago

Sounds rough be careful people

over a year ago

Pilonidal Sinus!

OUCH!!!

Had one removed 20 years ago

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"My ex had 1 on his ass cheeks & yeah has to go to hospital & was in agony.. Mines in a bloody awkward place, right Inbetween my legs on lips lol. So I can't actually see it properly to remove the hair but I'm just hoping if it bursts the hair will come out too. Urghh i normally love huge & throbbing Inbetween my legs but in this case ouchhhh "

Please I cant stress enough, go get it checked by a professional, youve no idea how far the hair has grown underneath your skin or the length of it. Pulling it yourself can cause nerve damage and might cause infection especially in a moist area.

over a year ago

"My ex had 1 on his ass cheeks & yeah has to go to hospital & was in agony.. Mines in a bloody awkward place, right Inbetween my legs on lips lol. So I can't actually see it properly to remove the hair but I'm just hoping if it bursts the hair will come out too. Urghh i normally love huge & throbbing Inbetween my legs but in this case ouchhhh

Please I cant stress enough, go get it checked by a professional, youve no idea how far the hair has grown underneath your skin or the length of it. Pulling it yourself can cause nerve damage and might cause infection especially in a moist area. "

over a year ago

"My ex had 1 on his ass cheeks & yeah has to go to hospital & was in agony.. Mines in a bloody awkward place, right Inbetween my legs on lips lol. So I can't actually see it properly to remove the hair but I'm just hoping if it bursts the hair will come out too. Urghh i normally love huge & throbbing Inbetween my legs but in this case ouchhhh

Please I cant stress enough, go get it checked by a professional, youve no idea how far the hair has grown underneath your skin or the length of it. Pulling it yourself can cause nerve damage and might cause infection especially in a moist area. "

That's good advice Dr Dirty!!

over a year ago

Why am I still reading this thread?? Ouch. But yes they are very painful. Have had nothing that bad though hope you get it seen to

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Please I cant stress enough, go get it checked by a professional, youve no idea how far the hair has grown underneath your skin or the length of it. Pulling it yourself can cause nerve damage and might cause infection especially in a moist area.

That's good advice Dr Dirty!! "

may be good advice.. but Dr dirty is sounding more like the grim reaper

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

may be good advice.. but Dr dirty is sounding more like the grim reaper "

Far from being the grim reaper or anything like it, its not a laughing matter or one to joke about, Im merely offering my opinion on the matter, its up to the Op what way she acts upon it! unless youve something to add yourself?

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Far from being the grim reaper or anything like it, its not a laughing matter or one to joke about, Im merely offering my opinion on the matter, its up to the Op what way she acts upon it! unless youve something to add yourself? "

I wasn't knocking your advice...I am sure it's very good advice.. It just sounds scary...

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Far from being the grim reaper or anything like it, its not a laughing matter or one to joke about, Im merely offering my opinion on the matter, its up to the Op what way she acts upon it! unless youve something to add yourself? ....

I wasn't knocking your advice...I am sure it's very good advice.. It just sounds scary..."

Thats the thing Fran, it can be scary, and can get scarier if its not treated in the proper way. My apologies for thinking you were having a pop

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I had to stop reading this thread, it made my hair stand on end...

Hope you get sorted soon and without too much pain, Choco!

By *hocoholic OP   Woman
over a year ago

The big D

Thanks guys, relaxing in bath now so hopefully itl ease it. No Dr appoint free til Monday but itl be sorted by then 1 way or another.

By *ombikerMan
over a year ago

the right side of the river

I'm not a gynaecologist but I will have a look

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

Really wish I didn't start reading this thread.....

Eeewww

Apples

over a year ago

"Thanks guys, relaxing in bath now so hopefully itl ease it. No Dr appoint free til Monday but itl be sorted by then 1 way or another. "

Had the same thing on my lower back 10 years ago. Like U Op, I thought I'd do some self operating using mirrors, and suffered with it for two year of it and my own treatment regimes.....but in d end I bit d bullet and went to d GP and was referred and eventually had it removed. Off with for 3 weeks, and it took over a year to heal fully. Surgeon told me that if I'd gone within a month of it first appearing, that the treatment would not have been a fraction as severe. So trust me, leave it to the professionals.

By *squaredCouple
over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

In area your talking about a scrub such as sugar 1 suggested is great as it removes dead skin cells that often cause ingrown hair. After that if possible i pull & put pure tea tree oil on it as it stops infections. If i can't pull it i scrub tomorrow again and leave tea tree oil on over night to help moisten area without risk of infection & it softens skin so hair easier to come through.

Home made sugar scrub or dealz apricote scrub within 24hrs of wax & then when i remember means few if any ingrown hair this year.

Post new Message to Thread