Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A joke to start the day!!

Jump to newest

By *unfella 1 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Am just hitting the hay but Wud like to leave a smile for those just starting their day. Was with a group of friends other night in the pub. Out of nowhere a mate asks, " has any of you read 50 Shades?" Eh.... No .. Why u ask? Was the general reply! " Was on a flight with herself last year, she reading 50 Shades, I ask her why she reading that crap"? With a frown on her face she replied," ya should read it urself, ya might learn something "! says me mate. " well did ya read it?" we ask? " I did "says he," and I tell ya , she was dead right, I did learn something, something that I have carried with me from that day to this" Heads turn to one another and in unison we ask," well, what was that?" Cool as ya like he says, " You are not allowed to wank on a plane"!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Argentinian watchtower: Unidentified aircraft you are in Argentinian airspace, please identify yourself.

Aircraft: Watchtower I'm in Falklands airspace not Argentinian.

Watchtower: You are in our airspace, please identify yourself.

Aircraft: No I'm in Falklands airspace. This is a British aircraft.

Watchtower: Please remove yourself from our airspace immediately or we send aircraft up to bring you down.

Aircraft: This is a British RAF tornado fighter. Send your aircraft up. I'll wait the two hours it'll take for you spin the propellers to get the engine going.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread