Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hardest day in my life

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has to have been the toughest day in my life so far had to tell my mam that her daughter my sister has only months to live . Guys every day i see ppl argue over stupid shit but when u have this to deal wit well everything else doesnt matter . Live life to the max

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our thoughts are with you BB.

over a year ago

"This has to have been the toughest day in my life so far had to tell my mam that her daughter my sister has only months to live . Guys every day i see ppl argue over stupid shit but when u have this to deal wit well everything else doesnt matter . Live life to the max "

Big hugs sorry to hear this news xx you are right in what you say live life to the max you don't know what's around the corner

over a year ago

I'm so sorry busty xx sending hugs from us both xx

over a year ago

By *in and MarCouple
over a year ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 08/06/15 22:43:25]

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

My thoughts are with you and your family.

May you all find the strength to get through the next few months.

By *in and MarCouple
over a year ago

Cork

There is very little we can say at times like this Busty only that we are thinking of you and yours.

over a year ago

Sorry to hear about your trouble my taughts and prayers go out to you.

over a year ago

I'm so sorry busty, I can't imagine how tough it was and will be for you, my thoughts are with you xxx

over a year ago

"This has to have been the toughest day in my life so far had to tell my mam that her daughter my sister has only months to live . Guys every day i see ppl argue over stupid shit but when u have this to deal wit well everything else doesnt matter . Live life to the max "

our thought and prayers are with you and your family

By *irst officerMan
over a year ago

Naas

My thoughts and wishes are to you.

It must of been a difficult day.

over a year ago

I don't know what to say Busty. My thoughts and prayers are with you, not a nice thing to have to say to your mother. Big hugs to you!

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that BB

over a year ago

So sorry to hear that Busty, our thoughts are with you xxxxx

over a year ago

really sorry to hear this ! very hard thing for anyone to do !

life is way to short , thinking of you xx

By *eddybear_14Man
over a year ago

Somewhere...

Mahussive Hugs Blondie xx

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Our taughts and prayers are with u and ur family on this tough time xxxxx

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

Ah really sorry to hear that hun my thoughts are with your family

over a year ago

I'm so sorry busty, I know what a hard time you have had with your sister been sick and now the terrible news that her life will be cut so short. Enjoy your time with your sister and tell her how you love her. You will find the strength and don't forget, she will always be with you and some day you will see her again.

over a year ago

Xx busty

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you and your family.

over a year ago

Sent u a private mail busty..

..really sorry about your sister..

over a year ago

Xx

over a year ago

Thinking of you bb at this time xx

over a year ago

Take comfort in whatever form u can,and cherish what time u have with her. Make memories together that will last a lifetime. We do not know u,but we wish u and ur family all the best at this tough time.

over a year ago

Sending hugs & kisses lady. Keep the chin up x

over a year ago

Thanks guys means a lot i know things are goin get tough in the wks ahead thats for sure .

over a year ago

Hugs...not a lot you can say.. Xx

By *milliMan
over a year ago

Sorry busty you must be churning inside. I recently lost a brother . Reminis on the good times , enjoy the time you have left but most of all hug like hell, its the one thing I miss the most. Thinking of you.

By *ne of manyMan
over a year ago

east Galway

That is so sad to hear, thank you for sharing it and i hope you will find the strenght to endure this trial in you and your families journey in this life. i send hope, strenght and wisdom to you.

over a year ago

I've always said live every day like it's your last Busty.

Words fail us here.

We are so sorry for your situation but obviously we hope you cherish every last minute that you have left together.

From myself and my wife, L and T..... God bless xxx

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

So sorry to hear that busty my thoughts are with you xx

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

So sorry for what u and ur family are going through Busty.

Ur all in our thoughts and prayers xx

Tina & Niall

over a year ago

My heart goes out you and your family... Xx

over a year ago

Thinking of you and your family busty xxx sending you hugs and kisses. Xxxx

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

That's tough. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult period. As you have already done here, reached out to people, feel free to do so again in the future.

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Really sorry to hear this busty. Thinking of you x

over a year ago

Very sorry to hear about your life troubles.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Take strenght from all the people who have posted their support and prayers while we are not there with u we are here beside u. My toughts and prayers gp out yo u busty

By *ilfandme206Couple
over a year ago

North Kerry

We are very sorry for your family troubles, we hope you all find peace soon and enjoy the time you have left with her.

over a year ago

There are no words soothing enough at a time like this.

Losing a part of oneself ... I feel for you

D

over a year ago

Sorry but if I had a dying relative/friend I wouldn't be on fab wasting precious time that should be spent with that dying person

Marie

over a year ago

So very sorry to hear such sad news. Illness and early deaths are something we've had some experience with in my family. All I can say is you WILL find the strength to get through it, it's amazing what you can cope with when you have to. My heart goes out to you and all your family, but especially to your mother. No parent should ever have to bury a daughter or a son.

Treasure the time you have together, you'll probably draw closer as time goes by. It's an awful, horrible thing to have to go through, but caring for someone with a terminal illness brings a certain amount of peace and consolation. Be kind to yourself, and don't be afraid to take a break if you need to. You're no good to anyone if you're stressed to the max. Take care x

over a year ago

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Make the best of every second you have left with her x

over a year ago

"Sorry but if I had a dying relative/friend I wouldn't be on fab wasting precious time that should be spent with that dying person

Marie"

Think you being a bit harsh there. Some people just need to off load to someone who isn't as close as family n friends. Or a distraction for half hour to alleviate a bit of pressure.

over a year ago

"That's tough. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult period. As you have already done here, reached out to people, feel free to do so again in the future.

"

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Sorry but if I had a dying relative/friend I wouldn't be on fab wasting precious time that should be spent with that dying person

Marie"

Very insensitive comment.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Thinking of you BB.. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. May you all find comfort in each other for the road ahead and have many beautiful memories to treasure xx

over a year ago

Marie"

Clearly said by someone lucky enough to have never had to deal with long term family illness

By *oldenFingersMan
over a year ago

Fairview

That's awful sorry to hear that. My thoughts with you and yours. x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/06/15 10:38:25]

over a year ago

I cared for my dad who suffered cancer plus a cousin who died at 18 from cancer so I know how it feels to loose a close one. I sure as hell would not be on fab if friends or family are unwell let alone dying some people have no standards to me they've shown lack of respect to a dying person

over a year ago

I know a lot of yous will get nasty with me but do I care NO I'm entitled to my opinion thoughts and ideas

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I know a lot of yous will get nasty with me but do I care NO I'm entitled to my opinion thoughts and ideas "

There's nobody being nasty to you, your comment showed lack of empathy or sympathy towards another forum user and if you wouldn't post about a sick relative, thats your choice. As a matter of fact her point in posting the thread was indeed about living life to the max and leaving the bullshit behind. Like you have a choice, the OP has one too

over a year ago

"I cared for my dad who suffered cancer plus a cousin who died at 18 from cancer so I know how it feels to loose a close one. I sure as hell would not be on fab if friends or family are unwell let alone dying some people have no standards to me they've shown lack of respect to a dying person "

Jesus! Judgemental! MUCH!!!

We all have our own ways of dealing with things and maybe just off loading on here has eased the op's mind and what the hell is wrong with that??

NOTHING!

Sometimes isn't it just nice to escape reality just for a little while and coming on here is just that for some people and there's no harm being done to anyone at the end of the day in fairness

Live and let live

Xxx

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Perhaps the mods should close this thread before it causes more distress

over a year ago

"Perhaps the mods should close this thread before it causes more distress"

over a year ago

What distress

over a year ago

talk about kicking someone in the teeth when they are already distressed ... I suggest you keep your bloody opinions to yourself !!! If you cant see what it is that you have said which offended , then I suggest you have lost the ability to be empathic to another human , what pleasure you could possibly dervive from chastising a very distressed lady who has had awful news that means life for her and her family will never be the same again . You have made yourself look like an insensitive gobshite .

over a year ago

"talk about kicking someone in the teeth when they are already distressed ... I suggest you keep your bloody opinions to yourself !!! If you cant see what it is that you have said which offended , then I suggest you have lost the ability to be empathic to another human , what pleasure you could possibly dervive from chastising a very distressed lady who has had awful news that means life for her and her family will never be the same again . You have made yourself look like an insensitive gobshite ."

over a year ago

"Perhaps the mods should close this thread before it causes more distress"

Ya this will get nasty sorry to hear bb had a relation of mine go through this recently it is hard, so my thoughts are with you and your family at this point in time

over a year ago

On here for fun not to be bored with serious issues keep your dam real life issues off here if you don't want people to comment on it END OF STORY STOP THE BLOOLY MOANING AND CRITISING MY OWN VIEWS CHEER UP LIGHTEN UP

over a year ago

"talk about kicking someone in the teeth when they are already distressed ... I suggest you keep your bloody opinions to yourself !!! If you cant see what it is that you have said which offended , then I suggest you have lost the ability to be empathic to another human , what pleasure you could possibly dervive from chastising a very distressed lady who has had awful news that means life for her and her family will never be the same again . You have made yourself look like an insensitive gobshite ."

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"On here for fun not to be bored with serious issues keep your dam real life issues off here if you don't want people to comment on it END OF STORY STOP THE BLOOLY MOANING AND CRITISING MY OWN VIEWS CHEER UP LIGHTEN UP "

Wow

Sorry to hear the tragedy befalling a site users family is boring to you.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Busty my thoughts are with you darling xxx

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

"I know a lot of yous will get nasty with me but do I care NO I'm entitled to my opinion thoughts and ideas

There's nobody being nasty to you, your comment showed lack of empathy or sympathy towards another forum user and if you wouldn't post about a sick relative, thats your choice. As a matter of fact her point in posting the thread was indeed about living life to the max and leaving the bullshit behind. Like you have a choice, the OP has one too "

over a year ago

"I cared for my dad who suffered cancer plus a cousin who died at 18 from cancer so I know how it feels to loose a close one. I sure as hell would not be on fab if friends or family are unwell let alone dying some people have no standards to me they've shown lack of respect to a dying person "

I'm incline to agree with you. If I had to break such news to my parents fab be the last place I would have time for or post personal stuff on.

Doesn't exactly make a fab forum a fun place to be.

If the Op is looking for support from fab friends use the phone, if you don't have their number then are they really friends!!!

over a year ago

Sorry to hear your sad news busty.....Me & Gs thoughts are with you....you know where we are if we can be of help to you in anyway hunni. Enjoy the precious time you have with your sister. Xxx

over a year ago

Marie"

I don't think it's harsh or insensitive it's just an honest opinion, and there are plenty of them in this thread

over a year ago

Not a nice thing to hear at all. My thoughts are with you and everyone related to you at this time

over a year ago

I don't normally engage with you but thoughts and prayers to u and your family

over a year ago

I had to do same on 2 seperate occasions so I truly know how difficult it is to build up the strength and even select the words to use to tell your mum. It totally drains you emotionally & Physically. The strength to handles this situation now comes from within the family and support of close friends. Comfort each other through this difficult time. HUGS xxx

over a year ago

Sorry to her that bb.

I know how hard that is I had to phone my mum when I was in oz to tell her that my uncle her brother I was meeting up with when I was their had died when I was their I was the only family member their and the last one to see him .

It was the hardest call I ever had to make.

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman
over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

(((((((((((HUG))))))))))) u know where I am xxx

By *ocbrownMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

Omg

very sorry to hear your bad news

over a year ago

Really sorry to hear that hun, situations like this definitely put things into perspective.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Marie"

talk about kicking someone,when their down.....

over a year ago

god busty i am so so sorry 2 read this.its not an easey time 4 u and ur mum.and the rest of ur family u need 2 be strong for ur mother x.and keeping her spirits up.and if she is up 4 it x.do up a small bucket list and let ye get out there and do it.xx

over a year ago

Thanks for all the kind wishes over the last few days means alot xx

over a year ago

If you ever need to talk just let me know. Think in of you on these dark times. Enjoy the summer together all of ye x

over a year ago

"I know a lot of yous will get nasty with me but do I care NO I'm entitled to my opinion thoughts and ideas "

What an ass, ignorance beyond belief. If you don't like the trend then don't read it and most of all why comment.

over a year ago

" "I know a lot of yous will get nasty with me but do I care NO I'm entitled to my opinion thoughts and ideas"

What an ass, ignorance beyond belief. If you don't like the trend then don't read it and most of all why comment. "

I agree.

At the end of the day, we all have different ways of dealing with grief.

I see fabs as a closed community. And for the best part, maybe a close group of people.

We've made so many friends here over the last 4 and a half years.

Busty I'm sure you've ignored the negative comments.

Myself and L are thinking of you, even though we've said it already.

Just jumping in to agree with the positive thoughts here.

Take care,

L and T.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/15 12:58:08]

By *bsolute gentMan
over a year ago

county Cork

I'm very sorry to hear that BB.....my thoughts are with you.....

over a year ago

Sorry to hear busty my thoughts are with you

over a year ago

So sorry to hear this Busty my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family big hugs & loves kisses Meowxxx

over a year ago

Well I wish u well but if it was me I Wudnt be waste my time here if a family member only had months to live I wud be spending as much time with them wild there around sex be the last thing on my mind or any meets but u enjoy

over a year ago

"Well I wish u well but if it was me I Wudnt be waste my time here if a family member only had months to live I wud be spending as much time with them wild there around sex be the last thing on my mind or any meets but u enjoy "
There is such thing as a hospital wit strict visting times so no i cant be wit her or maybe mr actionman u havent heard abt hospitals !!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Jesus Christ will some of you give the woman a break ffs,, she shared her terrible news not to gain sympathy or be ridiculed,,, ever thought logging on here would be an excapism for her for abit each day, and logging in here doesn't always mean your thinking about sex or looking to meet as some have said,,, weather she chooses to log in every hour, every day or whatever that's her business,,, the way some of you are going on constantly abt her on here you'd think her being on here is directly effecting you when it really has feck all to do with anyone else but herself,,, everyone has their own way on how they would deal with things if they were in the situation she's in,, wouldn't the world be a very boring place if we all were the same an done the same in situations, good or bad,, you's have had your opinion I don't see the need in constantly having your opinion,,, negative opinions at that,,,, live and let live,,, sometimes it like a child's playground on here if not a playground then it's like a court with some people thinking their judge and jury!! And that is my opinion and where I will leave my opinion!!

Thinking of you and your family BB at this terrible time xx

over a year ago

"Well I wish u well but if it was me I Wudnt be waste my time here if a family member only had months to live I wud be spending as much time with them wild there around sex be the last thing on my mind or any meets but u enjoy

There is such thing as a hospital wit strict visting times so no i cant be wit her or maybe mr actionman u havent heard abt hospitals !!"

If I had a dying sister, I wouldn't allow any hospital dictate to me when I could visit. Before my mother passed I visited my mother daily from 9.30 to 11pm no medical person asked me to leave, they are so understaffed they left me attending to my mother washing feeding etc

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I spent all day everyday with my dying da in hospital and I was glad of fab to dip in and out of during the day if I had bit of free time

Anyway sorry to hear your news bb. A long road ahead

over a year ago

"Well I wish u well but if it was me I Wudnt be waste my time here if a family member only had months to live I wud be spending as much time with them wild there around sex be the last thing on my mind or any meets but u enjoy

There is such thing as a hospital wit strict visting times so no i cant be wit her or maybe mr actionman u havent heard abt hospitals !!

If I had a dying sister, I wouldn't allow any hospital dictate to me when I could visit. Before my mother passed I visited my mother daily from 9.30 to 11pm no medical person asked me to leave, they are so understaffed they left me attending to my mother washing feeding etc"

Did i say she was dying no go back read what i said i said she has months she is nit on deaths door and hope to have a few goid months wit her now u and ur other troll i have has enough listening to u be little me and every one else on here !

over a year ago

"Did i say she was dying no go back read what i said i said she has months she is nit on deaths door and hope to have a few goid months wit her now u and ur other troll i have has enough listening to u be little me and every one else on here !"

I have been reading the comments on the thread as I didn't feel it was my place to share. We are all dying but by saying your sister has months to live you basically said she'll be dead in months.

Doctors can get these things wrong and sometimes you have less time or more time together.

How you deal with it is up to you and I have no reason or power to judge you over it.

over a year ago

If I had a dying sister, I wouldn't allow any hospital dictate to me when I could visit. Before my mother passed I visited my mother daily from 9.30 to 11pm no medical person asked me to leave, they are so understaffed they left me attending to my mother washing feeding etcDid i say she was dying no go back read what i said i said she has months she is nit on deaths door and hope to have a few goid months wit her now u and ur other troll i have has enough listening to u be little me and every one else on here !"

If someone has only months to live (your originally post) then I'm afraid yes they are dying. Unfortunately it's a part of life and I'm not evil by stating the obvious.

Just because people have opinions and are not all in agreement with you or your fab friends doesn't make them a troll.

Personally I think it's disrespectful to your sister sharing her life on a sex site and morally wrong. But that's my opinion and it won't affect you or anyone else. I stand by everything I say on this matter.

over a year ago

Kinky holly very true statement I agree with what u say well done

over a year ago

If I had a dying sister, I wouldn't allow any hospital dictate to me when I could visit. Before my mother passed I visited my mother daily from 9.30 to 11pm no medical person asked me to leave, they are so understaffed they left me attending to my mother washing feeding etcDid i say she was dying no go back read what i said i said she has months she is nit on deaths door and hope to have a few goid months wit her now u and ur other troll i have has enough listening to u be little me and every one else on here !

If someone has only months to live (your originally post) then I'm afraid yes they are dying. Unfortunately it's a part of life and I'm not evil by stating the obvious.

Just because people have opinions and are not all in agreement with you or your fab friends doesn't make them a troll.

Personally I think it's disrespectful to your sister sharing her life on a sex site and morally wrong. But that's my opinion and it won't affect you or anyone else. I stand by everything I say on this matter."

She's not being disrespectful to her sister at all? Busty is obviously going through a tough time and there a people on fab who she is genuinely close with and care about, at the end of the day offer support or move on, no need for anything else.

over a year ago

All my family know im on here and if ppl think its wrong been on here well then morals or not ye shouldnt be here !

over a year ago

"All my family know im on here and if ppl think its wrong been on here well then morals or not ye shouldnt be here !"

Just ignore them, hope you are coping ok

over a year ago

"All my family know im on here and if ppl think its wrong been on here well then morals or not ye shouldnt be here !"

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone,,,, as I always said the only people in life you have to look to explain yourself to or look for approval from are your parents, your children and yourself,,,, feck everyone else

over a year ago

If I had a dying sister, I wouldn't allow any hospital dictate to me when I could visit. Before my mother passed I visited my mother daily from 9.30 to 11pm no medical person asked me to leave, they are so understaffed they left me attending to my mother washing feeding etcDid i say she was dying no go back read what i said i said she has months she is nit on deaths door and hope to have a few goid months wit her now u and ur other troll i have has enough listening to u be little me and every one else on here !

Personally I think it's disrespectful to your sister sharing her life on a sex site and morally wrong. But that's my opinion and it won't affect you or anyone else. I stand by everything I say on this matter.

She's not being disrespectful to her sister at all? Busty is obviously going through a tough time and there a people on fab who she is genuinely close with and care about, at the end of the day offer support or move on, no need for anything else. "

It's my opinion!!

If her fab friends wish to support her there are other ways like pick up the ph or spend time with Busty who will need a lot of support, a sex site?? No I'm sorry, not the way to go . I'm sure Busty has friends outside of this lifestyle too.

over a year ago

"Busty is obviously going through a tough time and there a people on fab who she is genuinely close with and care about, at the end of the day offer support or move on, no need for anything else. "

If she's so close to themand they are such genuine friends - pick up the phone, send a text, go for a cuppa. There's no need to tell the rest of the site. I'm sorry someone is dying but this thread is just attention seeking in my opinion.

over a year ago

You misunderstood me.

I don't have an issue with you been here and great all your family know.

I personally think it is morally wrong talking about your sister and her life here. Have you told your sister you posted that thread? Did you seek her permission?

I would never post about my family issues on a sex site, but I guess that's what makes me different!!!

over a year ago

"Busty is obviously going through a tough time and there a people on fab who she is genuinely close with and care about, at the end of the day offer support or move on, no need for anything else.

If she's so close to themand they are such genuine friends - pick up the phone, send a text, go for a cuppa. There's no need to tell the rest of the site. I'm sorry someone is dying but this thread is just attention seeking in my opinion. "

If you don't care don't comment then it can't annoy or affect you?

over a year ago

"Busty is obviously going through a tough time and there a people on fab who she is genuinely close with and care about, at the end of the day offer support or move on, no need for anything else.

If she's so close to themand they are such genuine friends - pick up the phone, send a text, go for a cuppa. There's no need to tell the rest of the site. I'm sorry someone is dying but this thread is just attention seeking in my opinion.

If you don't care don't comment then it can't annoy or affect you?"

Did I say I was annoyed??

You do an awful lot of assuming on here

over a year ago

If you don't care don't comment then it can't annoy or affect you?

Did I say I was annoyed??

You do an awful lot of assuming on here"

Well all anyone can.do here is assume it's the internet after all

over a year ago

BB sorry to read your post, tough time for you. Do whatever you need to do as a distraction, whether that be fab or anything else. I hope you don't let any comments upset you, theyre just faceless strangers and they shouldn't matter to you. Stay strong!

By *ibertine-xWoman
over a year ago

myob

"BB sorry to read your post, tough time for you. Do whatever you need to do as a distraction, whether that be fab or anything else. I hope you don't let any comments upset you, theyre just faceless strangers and they shouldn't matter to you. Stay strong! "

Couldn't have put it better Red.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 11/06/15 10:43:10]

By *heoldhippyMan
over a year ago

Midleton

So sorry to hear that BB. My heart goes out to you. Things like that really put our troubles into proportion. Think I understand something of what you are going through as I had to go to a daughter-in-law's funeral last week. You are in my thoughts

over a year ago

"BB sorry to read your post, tough time for you. Do whatever you need to do as a distraction, whether that be fab or anything else. I hope you don't let any comments upset you, theyre just faceless strangers and they shouldn't matter to you. Stay strong! "

I spent a month hanging around Intensive care waiting for someone close to pass and found fab a distraction from all the stress and trauma of what was happening to someone I loved very much, as for it being disrespectful, I know the person I was with would have pee'd himself laughing at what I was doing.I really wish people would stop getting irate or annoyed on behalf of people they dont know or know nothing about.

Feel free not to impose your own hang ups on strangers.

over a year ago

Personally I think it's disrespectful to your sister sharing her life on a sex site and morally wrong. But that's my opinion and it won't affect you or anyone else. I stand by everything I say on this matter."

You dont like people being negative on your threads so you should practice what you preech and leave BB alone shes going through enough without your negativity on her threads

over a year ago

You dont like people being negative on your threads so you should practice what you preech and leave BB alone shes going through enough without your negativity on her threads "

And you should try to understand what is written

I said I won't have people been disrespectful on my threads. I'm not having a "go" at BB, and I will reply to anyone who comments on any post I make.

over a year ago

You dont like people being negative on your threads so you should practice what you preech and leave BB alone shes going through enough without your negativity on her threads

I said I won't have people been disrespectful on my threads. I'm not having a "go" at BB, and I will reply to anyone who comments on any post I make."

Your entitled to an opinion but show some sympathy and respect

over a year ago

I said I won't have people been disrespectful on my threads. I'm not having a "go" at BB, and I will reply to anyone who comments on any post I make.

Your entitled to an opinion but show some sympathy and respect "

Yes I am entitled to my opinion, thank you

Please show me where I have been disrespectful??

over a year ago

Your entitled to an opinion but show some sympathy and respect

Yes I am entitled to my opinion, thank you

Please show me where I have been disrespectful??

"

In refusing my recent request

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok rather than keep going over things, maybe lets get back to the OP.

We can all use the forum how we choose ( within rules of course ) and although it wouldn't be something some of us would put up... this subject is allowed.

To the OP, that is very sad, hopefully you will all make the most of the time left.

over a year ago

Seriously some of the comments are getting way out of hand ..everyone has a right to give there opinion but stop with the battle s ..don't think bb was attention seeking in anyway and don't see were it says she's on looking for meets so cop on and show some maturity this isn't kindergarden ye are meant to be adults....

By *icolerednailsTV/TS
over a year ago

Donnybrock

My heart goes out to you and your family !! I'm sure you'll cherish every moment you have left together !!!!

Xxxx

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 11/06/15 12:50:00]

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Hey bb we are so sorry to hear about your sister and the news you had to give your mum..pain can be a very hard thing to deal with and you will always find some solace speaking to family and friends through the next days months and years ahead or thoughts and prayers are with you xx

Post new Message to Thread