Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Balls Fresh

Jump to newest

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's wrong with soap n water?

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Keep em clean and wear clean underwear and you shouldn't need it

over a year ago

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients."
......man up ffs....splash on dat brut !!!!

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Soap and water is fine but this stuff prevents sweating of the ball region.

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.......man up ffs....splash on dat brut !!!! "
lmao brut he would burn the balls himself lmao

over a year ago

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.......man up ffs....splash on dat brut !!!! lmao brut he would burn the balls himself lmao"
..........suck it up.....now drop and gimmie 20!!!!!!

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.......man up ffs....splash on dat brut !!!! lmao brut he would burn the balls himself lmao..........suck it up.....now drop and gimmie 20!!!!!! "

Who made you drill sergeant for the day

over a year ago

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.......man up ffs....splash on dat brut !!!! lmao brut he would burn the balls himself lmao..........suck it up.....now drop and gimmie 20!!!!!! "
.......ps...Keith likes it when im assertive

over a year ago

"Keep em clean and wear clean underwear and you shouldn't need it "

Yep

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.......man up ffs....splash on dat brut !!!! lmao brut he would burn the balls himself lmao..........suck it up.....now drop and gimmie 20!!!!!! .......ps...Keith likes it when im assertive "

All men like all women to be assertive ....equal rights and all that jazz.

By *ardtofindMan
over a year ago

galway

You should wear a kilt and go Commando As good circulation of air should solve the overheating around ballsack

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm sure I'm not the only male swinger that suffers from what I call "scrote-stick". Happens more often if you've very little hair down there, your ball sac sticks to your leg and you gotta do that sneaky leg stretch to free them.

...or maybe I just have big balls.

over a year ago

Wire brush and dettol.....

Your only man!

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"You should wear a kilt and go Commando As good circulation of air should solve the overheating around ballsack"

That or get a laptray for the laptop.

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm sure I'm not the only male swinger that suffers from what I call "scrote-stick". Happens more often if you've very little hair down there, your ball sac sticks to your leg and you gotta do that sneaky leg stretch to free them.

...or maybe I just have big balls. "

Mìngo bingo balls.....

over a year ago

"I'm sure I'm not the only male swinger that suffers from what I call "scrote-stick". Happens more often if you've very little hair down there, your ball sac sticks to your leg and you gotta do that sneaky leg stretch to free them.

Mingos PLANETS!!

over a year ago

"Soap and water is fine but this stuff prevents sweating of the ball region."

Sure de girls do be loving a sweaty pair of balls ..........shows ur gettin all excira like....about her fine body.....like

over a year ago

Mr69: I was on holiday recently & it was so hot my balls were sticking to someone else's leg...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Maybe you should take a look at what _ardtofind just said....??And wear a kilt...let the good fresh air whistle around it...Sweaty problem solved..... i like a man in a kilt.....Don't tell Keith tho... he'd be wearing one all the time and it's not a good look on a building site with a hard hat and a pair of rigger boots......

over a year ago

"Maybe you should take a look at what _ardtofind just said....??And wear a kilt...let the good fresh air whistle around it...Sweaty problem solved..... i like a man in a kilt.....Don't tell Keith tho..he is not a real man. he'd be wearing one all the time and it's not a good look on a building site with a small hard cock and a pair of rigger boots...... "
what

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

Why not put a sky remote in your jocks - then the air can circulate and keep them fresh:D

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Soap and water is fine but this stuff prevents sweating of the ball region.

Sure de girls do be loving a sweaty pair of balls ..........shows ur gettin all excira like....about her fine body.....like "

Am ok biology 101

over a year ago

Do guys still do this....they need remote controls to get their cocktail to work....Keith's works all by itself.....no batteries needed for his......

over a year ago

"Do guys still do this....they need remote controls to get their cocktail to work....Keith's dont work at all by itself..... batteries needed for his...... "
?

over a year ago

Watch out there's a brown circle around your gob.......suppose that comes from talking all that shite. ....Of course you do nothing else....and has no one ever told you that self praise is NO Recommendation. ....There again you might as well give yourself praise.....lol.....

NO One else does.....Tut....Tut...?

over a year ago

"Watch out there's a brown circle around my gob.......suppose that comes from talking all that shite. ....Of course i do nothing else....and has no one ever told me that self praise is NO Recommendation. ....There again you might as well give my self praise.....lol.....

NO One else does.....Tut....Tut...? "

over a year ago

Ohhh please..yawn....yawn...you bore me ..Go and bother someone who gives a feck....

over a year ago

"Ohhh please..yawn....yawn...i bore you ..Go and bother someone who gives you a good fuck... "
?

over a year ago

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients."

Hey why don't you use it on your smelly ladyfriend? What's good for the goose is good for the gander?

over a year ago

"Anyone heard of this product from Usa. Its a safe deodorant for your balls. No more need for talculm powder and or sweatty ball syndrome. Just wondering if anyone on fab has heard of it or tried it. Supposedly they use use all safe ingredients.

Hey why don't you use it on your smelly ladyfriend? What's good for the goose is good for the gander? "

I'd have your smelly toes any day , Miss H

over a year ago

Zzzzz . Zzzz??yawnnn....now clear off and go have a wank with you heavily caloused hand.....lol.looser ??????

over a year ago

"Zzzzz . Zzzz??yawnnn....now im off to have a wank with you heavily caloused hand.....lol.lover??????"

Post new Message to Thread