Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok I know I have asked this before but still getting no joy. Anyone want to share there wisdom on what I am doing wrong here. Help is greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok I know I have asked this before but still getting no joy. Anyone want to share there wisdom on what I am doing wrong here. Help is greatly appreciated "

Do you take part in the forums or in chat? Are you mannerly witty and funny? If you're not doing that then that is where you are going wrong

over a year ago

Need to spend more time in the forums I would say. Thanks for resounding

"Ok I know I have asked this before but still getting no joy. Anyone want to share there wisdom on what I am doing wrong here. Help is greatly appreciated

Do you take part in the forums or in chat? Are you mannerly witty and funny? If you're not doing that then that is where you are going wrong "

over a year ago

"Ok I know I have asked this before but still getting no joy. Anyone want to share there wisdom on what I am doing wrong here. Help is greatly appreciated "
......carrying loads of baggage. ...what happens if you have a meet planned. ..partner comes back unexpectedly. ..cancel. ..etc...you can't accommodate. ...there's tons of easier meets on her for women. ...

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

you aren't seling yourself.

theres hundreds of guys with similar stuff on their profiles..

you need to stand out.. show your personality.

otherwise you will be over looked.

also.. many wont meet someone that is here without their partners knowledge, so you're at a disadvantage already.

(not judging you in any way shape or form btw!)

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Personally I think when people post what am I doing wrong posts.

Is exactly what they doing wrong.

Every day save posts with such things. If your bring polite and thinks your doing nothing wrong than why should our advise matter?

over a year ago

Go to a social or just meet someone for a coffee..

Take it easy... Frustration looks bad...

over a year ago

Thanks for replying. I know what you mean about doing this without partners knowledge but I think it would be worse to pretend that I was single.

"you aren't seling yourself.

theres hundreds of guys with similar stuff on their profiles..

you need to stand out.. show your personality.

otherwise you will be over looked.

also.. many wont meet someone that is here without their partners knowledge, so you're at a disadvantage already.

(not judging you in any way shape or form btw!)"

over a year ago

Thanks I'll keep this in mind

"Personally I think when people post what am I doing wrong posts.

Is exactly what they doing wrong.

Every day save posts with such things. If your bring polite and thinks your doing nothing wrong than why should our advise matter? "

By *xybrianMan
over a year ago

Baldoyle

Scrap your profile and start again. First tell a little about yourself, what makes you different or special. No harm about being honest about your relationship status of course but one line at the end would suffice. I would go into details if they as in PM.

Don't come across as desperate.

Going to meet and greets is an excellent way to get to meet people, though obviously this will be tricky to explain to your partner. Have you tried talking to your partner about your sexual needs and desires? MAybe she feels the same way, and you could join here as a couple?

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Perhaps it's your misspelling of the word discreet. Unless you are in fact looking for something 'individually separate and distinct'..... otherwise it could be misleading for some

over a year ago

"Perhaps it's your misspelling of the word discreet. Unless you are in fact looking for something 'individually separate and distinct'..... otherwise it could be misleading for some "

I doubt that matters.

Post new Message to Thread