Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dating sites are easier

Jump to newest

By *his40 OP   Man
over a year ago

centre

Why is it I find it much simpler too meet in person a girl off dating sites then swinger sites

Does any one else notice this

I know diff expectations etc from both sites

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well to me dating sites people are looking to date not no strings sex,I'm quiet baffled why people use swinger sites and dating sites!!

over a year ago

"Well to me dating sites people are looking to date not no strings sex,I'm quiet baffled why people use swinger sites and dating sites!! "

I'm mean use both sites together

over a year ago

"Well to me dating sites people are looking to date not no strings sex,I'm quiet baffled why people use swinger sites and dating sites!!

I'm mean use both sites together "

I don't mind if people are looking for both as long as they don't mix up the two

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe you're more for dating sites? Where you like the getting to know each other before the sex comes??

over a year ago

I don't know to me dating means looking for a relationship

over a year ago

"Well to me dating sites people are looking to date not no strings sex,I'm quiet baffled why people use swinger sites and dating sites!!

I'm mean use both sites together "

to get the riiiiide anni

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

I'm mean use both sites together

I don't mind if people are looking for both as long as they don't mix up the two "

Alot of confused people on both

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't know to me dating means looking for a relationship "

He could be looking for a lady to convert her

over a year ago

I'm mean use both sites together to get the riiiiide anni "

Kers Bitties getting fecking cold from waiting for ya

over a year ago

"I don't know to me dating means looking for a relationship

He could be looking for a lady to convert her "

Its him who's looking for dating it says so on his profile

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Its him who's looking for dating it says so on his profile "

Missed that.. Ooops

over a year ago

Much easier on dating sites because the women are under the impression they're getting into a relationship not just into bed. This site is a little too honest for some people because everyone should know what they're here for.

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

Only here for fun and bants.

over a year ago

"Only here for fun and bants."

Exactly and a bit of spooning n forking

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Most dating sites gives you different options of what type of relationship your looking for.

My experience of them was even when you selected that you just wanted something casual you still got the men chatting like they wanted a wife. I don't think most read the profile...hmmm where does that seem familiar

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

"Only here for fun and bants.

Exactly and a bit of spooning n forking "

Im a growing boy

over a year ago

Its him who's looking for dating it says so on his profile "

dating on fab lol what's next cooking advice on tinder?

over a year ago

Id.luv a spoon

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

You're talink about breakfast right?

over a year ago

I'll admit I'm on a dating site as well as here. For me here is simply nsa sex, would never date a guy from here but dating sites I have completely different things I'm looking for so for myself find it fine for there. Then again find guys who I've turned down there will find me on them and other sites I'm on and pushtheir luck again as it's not just sex their after apparently

over a year ago

"I'll admit I'm on a dating site as well as here. For me here is simply nsa sex, would never date a guy from here but dating sites I have completely different things I'm looking for so for myself find it fine for there. Then again find guys who I've turned down there will find me on them and other sites I'm on and pushtheir luck again as it's not just sex their after apparently

"

Sex sex and more sex please ... Before I die

over a year ago

"I'll admit I'm on a dating site as well as here. For me here is simply nsa sex, would never date a guy from here but dating sites I have completely different things I'm looking for so for myself find it fine for there. Then again find guys who I've turned down there will find me on them and other sites I'm on and pushtheir luck again as it's not just sex their after apparently "
i wonder dose those pushy lads be like that in bed aswell like will they keep going all night

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

While dating sites may sound like they're all about dating, the reality is somewhat different. A high proportion of both men and women on then have no interest in dating and are simply looking for nsa. I was that soldier.

over a year ago

Im on dating sites aswell as here and there's more respect here then on there. I clearly have not looking for NSA on my dating profile yet the majority of mails are just looking for immediate hook ups, very few men use dating sites for dating

over a year ago

"Im on dating sites aswell as here and there's more respect here then on there. I clearly have not looking for NSA on my dating profile yet the majority of mails are just looking for immediate hook ups, very few men use dating sites for dating "

Even people outside of your preferences looking to hookup.. 80% of messages i was getting on a dating site was from gay men

over a year ago

"Im on dating sites aswell as here and there's more respect here then on there. I clearly have not looking for NSA on my dating profile yet the majority of mails are just looking for immediate hook ups, very few men use dating sites for dating "

It depends on the dating site like take tinder for example that's way more of a hook up app then a dating app

over a year ago

I have to be honest I found tinder and Pof easier for no strings sex.

over a year ago

I dislike dating sites, find them boring,much prefer here, used to be on pof until an old prude reported me cos my pics were too graphic lol

over a year ago

Ive been on one dating site, met several guys with fake pics and girlfriends. I found more had a hidden agenda there. Didn't work for me, too much dishonesty on it. Then I joined here with no desire to date anyone and I met someone, so who knows!

over a year ago

"Im on dating sites aswell as here and there's more respect here then on there. I clearly have not looking for NSA on my dating profile yet the majority of mails are just looking for immediate hook ups, very few men use dating sites for dating

It depends on the dating site like take tinder for example that's way more of a hook up app then a dating app"

That's why I wouldn't use tinder, but Pof I naively thought was for dating

By *rash_pandaMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't know to me dating means looking for a relationship "

My experience of dating sites are quite the opposite! The majority of people I know using them are doing so for sex! Both guys and girls.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Like was said the name dating site doesn't suit them,they are sex sites mostly,altho I'd say a lot of ppl hook up on them for relationships

And sex is a lot easier to get on them,I had a date 2 minutes after joining one with a girl living just down the road

I left it after her tho as I'm more at home on a swinger site

over a year ago

"Im on dating sites aswell as here and there's more respect here then on there. I clearly have not looking for NSA on my dating profile yet the majority of mails are just looking for immediate hook ups, very few men use dating sites for dating

It depends on the dating site like take tinder for example that's way more of a hook up app then a dating app

That's why I wouldn't use tinder, but Pof I naively thought was for dating "

I don't know what is Pof is haha I'm kinda addicted to here so i don't need more distractions lol

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

It seems that very few women on tinder or pof actually have any inclination of actually meeting.

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 26/03/15 12:09:19]

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

Oh believe me some women treat this place as a dating site, believe you me!

Funnily enough I was on a dating site a few years back. I had four dates and every one of the four ladies wanted no strings attached sex.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

the reason its easier on dating sites is because of the number of women on them.

also you can't really compare dating sites to swinger sites as whats the chances of a mmf ffm or an orgy from a dating site ?

over a year ago

A lot of Guys use here as a place to find a potential wife or Girlfriend.... NSA Sex doesn't register with them at all....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"A lot of Guys use here as a place to find a potential wife or Girlfriend.... NSA Sex doesn't register with them at all...."

Holy god! I'm shocked!

over a year ago

"A lot of Guys use here as a place to find a potential wife or Girlfriend.... NSA Sex doesn't register with them at all...."

NSA all the way

over a year ago

Ive found people on dating sites acting like angels and prudes then being on here acting dirtt feckers ! Haha.

By *his40 OP   Man
over a year ago

centre

"Oh believe me some women treat this place as a dating site, believe you me!

Funnily enough I was on a dating site a few years back. I had four dates and every one of the four ladies wanted no strings attached sex. "

That's exactly what I meant !!

Post new Message to Thread