Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

long and short of it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Think its funny how the ladies on fab like there men to have long and thick cocks just wonder how they manage in real life if the meet a man do they ask him what size his cock b4 they go out with him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stop whinging and go back to the ewes they need you...

over a year ago

"Stop whinging and go back to the ewes they need you... "

If you were 10 years older I would smack your arse

over a year ago

"Stop whinging and go back to the ewes they need you... "
Got a few pet lambs and deff know where to go to gt milk 4it after looking at your pic

over a year ago

"Stop whinging and go back to the ewes they need you... Got a few pet lambs and deff know where to go to gt milk 4it after looking at your pic"

Frisky is more appropriate I think...

By *yrone-fem43Woman
over a year ago

tyrone

change the channel (see what i did there ) lol

over a year ago

"Think its funny how the ladies on fab like there men to have long and thick cocks just wonder how they manage in real life if the meet a man do they ask him what size his cock b4 they go out with him."

Well my sweet this is the very reason for this site u can pick and choose who u wanna meet fuck ect it's like shopping !! And in real life u r correct we never know about someone's genitals until u get them I'm the bedroom sooo women go to sex sites nothing wrong with that is there ?? Y r u on here ? I'm sure it's for a similar reason so lift ur dummy and place it back in ur pram xxx mwah xxx

over a year ago

"Stop whinging and go back to the ewes they need you... Got a few pet lambs and deff know where to go to gt milk 4it after looking at your pic

Frisky is more appropriate I think... "

Yes think it your right.

over a year ago

"Stop whinging and go back to the ewes they need you... Got a few pet lambs and deff know where to go to gt milk 4it after looking at your pic

Frisky is more appropriate I think... Yes think it your right."

I always am

over a year ago

Frisky is more appropriate I think... Yes think it your right.

I always am "

Except when your wrong

over a year ago

"Think its funny how the ladies on fab like there men to have long and thick cocks just wonder how they manage in real life if the meet a man do they ask him what size his cock b4 they go out with him.

Well my sweet this is the very reason for this site u can pick and choose who u wanna meet fuck ect it's like shopping !! And in real life u r correct we never know about someone's genitals until u get them I'm the bedroom sooo women go to sex sites nothing wrong with that is there ?? Y r u on here ? I'm sure it's for a similar reason so lift ur dummy and place it back in ur pram xxx mwah xxx"

can i suck your dummy

over a year ago

"Think its funny how the ladies on fab like there men to have long and thick cocks just wonder how they manage in real life if the meet a man do they ask him what size his cock b4 they go out with him.

Well my sweet this is the very reason for this site u can pick and choose who u wanna meet fuck ect it's like shopping !! And in real life u r correct we never know about someone's genitals until u get them I'm the bedroom sooo women go to sex sites nothing wrong with that is there ?? Y r u on here ? I'm sure it's for a similar reason so lift ur dummy and place it back in ur pram xxx mwah xxxcan i suck your dummy"

Lol

over a year ago

Worst 'I've got a tiny cock, why won't anyone sit on it' thread in a while.

over a year ago

I don't ask but i look and feel even if possible, i have my preferences like all people here

over a year ago

"Worst 'I've got a tiny cock, why won't anyone sit on it' thread in a while. "
You can put it on a hook and go fishing

over a year ago

"Worst 'I've got a tiny cock, why won't anyone sit on it' thread in a while. You can put it on a hook and go fishing"

Lol mon now wains !!!

over a year ago

"Think its funny how the ladies on fab like there men to have long and thick cocks just wonder how they manage in real life if the meet a man do they ask him what size his cock b4 they go out with him."

No, we ask him to send us a pic.

over a year ago

No, we ask him to send us a pic."

So its like how are you and can you send me a pic of your cock when you gt time

By *ark the manMan
over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

"I don't ask but i look and feel even if possible, i have my preferences like all people here "

So you wouldn't mind a lad having a rummage around downstairs to make sure he is happy then

over a year ago

No, we ask him to send us a pic.So its like how are you and can you send me a pic of your cock when you gt time"

Most are more than willing and do it without us ladies having to ask !! Hmmm is that ur cock ? U look sexy !

over a year ago

Mark, not sure is the same thing

over a year ago

No, we ask him to send us a pic.So its like how are you and can you send me a pic of your cock when you gt time

Most are more than willing and do it without us ladies having to ask !! Hmmm is that ur cock ? U look sexy ! "

seriously dude lady's have more respect than lads on here they wouldent be asking shite like that

over a year ago

No, we ask him to send us a pic.So its like how are you and can you send me a pic of your cock when you gt time

Most are more than willing and do it without us ladies having to ask !! Hmmm is that ur cock ? U look sexy ! seriously dude lady's have more respect than lads on here they wouldent be asking shite like that"

Xxx well said

over a year ago

Most are more than willing and do it without us ladies having to ask !! Hmmm is that ur cock ? U look sexy ! "

Well thats true

By *ark the manMan
over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

"Mark, not sure is the same thing

"

hopefully not ! But good to know

over a year ago

Most are more than willing and do it without us ladies having to ask !! Hmmm is that ur cock ? U look sexy ! seriously dude lady's have more respect than lads on here they wouldent be asking shite like that"

Think you better have another look

over a year ago

"change the channel (see what i did there ) lol "
You can change my channel aneytime you want.

over a year ago

I love the originality of your pic sligo. I've never seen one like that before but I think you only make it as far as the play button

over a year ago

Well my sweet this is the very reason for this site u can pick and choose who u wanna meet fuck ect it's like shopping !! And in real life u r correct we never know about someone's genitals until u get them I'm the bedroom sooo women go to sex sites nothing wrong with that is there ?? Y r u on here ? I'm sure it's for a similar reason so lift ur dummy and place it back in ur pram xxx mwah xxx"

over a year ago

"I love the originality of your pic sligo. I've never seen one like that before but I think you only make it as far as the play button "
lol Wots with lads and sky remotes like do they take ta remote to a meet

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/15 22:41:40]

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"I love the originality of your pic sligo. I've never seen one like that before but I think you only make it as far as the play button lol Wots with lads and sky remotes like do they take ta remote to a meet "
They put all the remotes in a jar and if a lady pulls theirs out, they get all their buttons pressed.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

The long and the short of it is,, if it's long or its short it really doesn't matter,,its all about floating the boat and the motion in the ocean

over a year ago

"The long and the short of it is,, if it's long or its short it really doesn't matter,,its all about floating the boat and the motion in the ocean "

Ant that ta truth

over a year ago

Well done everyone. ....because of you. ..This guy has completed a whole sentence. ....

over a year ago

"Well done everyone. ....because of you. ..This guy has completed a whole sentence. .... "
Did not even have to go to court.

over a year ago

"Well done everyone. ....because of you. ..This guy has completed a hole sentence. .... "
?

over a year ago

"I love the originality of your pic sligo. I've never seen one like that before but I think you only make it as far as the play button "
The play button is the most inportant part.

Post new Message to Thread