Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fake profiles....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dont often rant but like i often wonder why people set up fake profiles and pretend to be someone there not.I always wonder are these type of people are mentally stable upstairs or do they have some slight issues its kind of fairly creepy 2bh.

What yea think?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I think I'm having great fun google image searching lately. Its like they have no clue it exists. Like Jesus Christ fakes, try a bit harder.

over a year ago

"I think I'm having great fun google image searching lately. Its like they have no clue it exists. Like Jesus Christ fakes, try a bit harder. "

Its like someone is testing us lol ha ha.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

If its guy pretending to be a fem or cpl, id say they set up these fake profiles as it is easier to view other fem and cpl pics etc and to get chatting to other people and chance their arm with a meet if they have a cpl profile , all of a sudden the fem is sick and not meeting but he is available , .

But i defo think there are people who will set up fake profiles as they have nothing better to do only waste peoples time

Mrs crazy

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Piss poor test.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If its guy pretending to be a fem or cpl, id say they set up these fake profiles as it is easier to view other fem and cpl pics etc and to get chatting to other people and chance their arm with a meet if they have a cpl profile , all of a sudden the fem is sick and not meeting but he is available , .

But i defo think there are people who will set up fake profiles as they have nothing better to do only waste peoples time

Mrs crazy "

.......turn the tables on them....and waste their time right back... ......see how many lies you can catch them in...

over a year ago

"If its guy pretending to be a fem or cpl, id say they set up these fake profiles as it is easier to view other fem and cpl pics etc and to get chatting to other people and chance their arm with a meet if they have a cpl profile , all of a sudden the fem is sick and not meeting but he is available , .

Mrs crazy "

Or the guys pretending to be ladys like whats the point in that lol.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

One guy told me a couple that he was chatting turned out to b 2 no guys he nearly collapsed

over a year ago

I think it's worse when it's actually members already using fake profiles to spy on others when they're mutually blocked. Then when your status says something controversial they can't help themselves but message ya giving themselves away.

over a year ago

"I think it's worse when it's actually members already using fake profiles to spy on others when they're mutually blocked. Then when your status says something controversial they can't help themselves but message ya giving themselves away. "

Ive noticed that alot myself lately to.

over a year ago

Loads of people have fake profiles!!

People block people and are too fecking nosey so make a fake profile and watch them,also to abuse people,bloody egits!!

over a year ago

"I think it's worse when it's actually members already using fake profiles to spy on others when they're mutually blocked. Then when your status says something controversial they can't help themselves but message ya giving themselves away. "

Snap...but that's why I've all newbies blocked!!

over a year ago

Mrs crazy

Or the guys pretending to be ladys like whats the point in that lol."

....lol...we had a "lady"....chatting to us for ages....you know the usual. ...on ages...no veris or pics.. we kept her/him chatting. ...she arranged a meet. ..but she had no car....but her friend from work was gonna lend her his car....and cover for her at work... all we had to do was shag him...lol....After all....that's what friends are for.

over a year ago

Mrs crazy

Or the guys pretending to be ladys like whats the point in that lol.....lol...we had a "lady"....chatting to us for ages....you know the usual. ...on ages...no veris or pics.. we kept her/him chatting. ...she arranged a meet. ..but she had no car....but her friend from work was gonna lend her his car....and cover for her at work... all we had to do was shag him...lol....After all....that's what friends are for. "

lol that was strange one.

over a year ago

"I think it's worse when it's actually members already using fake profiles to spy on others when they're mutually blocked. Then when your status says something controversial they can't help themselves but message ya giving themselves away.

Snap...but that's why I've all newbies blocked!! "

I had to put my filters for newbies learnt my lesson there lol.

over a year ago

I agree biggles, a meet is an obvious non runner for a fake so that only leaves perving or a personal agenda as the reasons for doing it, extremely sad people.

over a year ago

I've a confession to make....... When I left Fab,I made up.a fake profile so I could read stuff on the forums but I was otherwise invisible. I pretended to be a 91 yo TV......and I even.got messages!!

By *orney hunCouple
over a year ago

galway

i always say profiles on here after a year and no valadations should be deleted

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 23:34:51]

over a year ago

"I've a confession to make....... When I left Fab,I made up.a fake profile so I could read stuff on the forums but I was otherwise invisible. I pretended to be a 91 yo TV......and I even.got messages!! "

That's 1 our father and 3 hail Marys

over a year ago

Confession time....... I'm not a real king

over a year ago

"Confession time....... I'm not a real king "

Neither was Elvis so it's ok

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Confession time....... I'm not a real king

Neither was Elvis so it's ok "

lmao

over a year ago

pmsl.

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I'm not a real elf

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/15 07:21:56]

over a year ago

I'm not a real elf "

Are you sure...?

over a year ago

I'm not a real elf "

ohhhhh no xmas pressies for u santa going to be pissed over that lol.

over a year ago

I'm get sick of people complaining about them if you stop giving attention too them it might stop it though it is funny though every week a topic is brought up about fake accounts by even funnier if they could post on the forums lol

over a year ago

"I'm get sick of people complaining about them if you stop giving attention too them it might stop it though it is funny though every week a topic is brought up about fake accounts by even funnier if they could post on the forums lol "

but they do post on the forums tho.

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

The next time you get fed up with fakes you need to listen to taylor swift's shake it out!"And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off, I shake it off!

You'll feel better in no time!

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

When people post complaining about fakes you should definitely post to complain about the people posting complaining about fakes. Just makes sense like.

over a year ago

It's the ones that set up the fake profiles just to have a go at someone else I think are the most pathetic.

In true fab style....you know who you are! Haha, dope!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

i am a real grumpy bastard though

over a year ago

"i am a real grumpy bastard though"

me to lol ha ha ha.

over a year ago

Fake profiles, on fab? Surely not!

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

So has a consensus been arrived at yet as to why people set up fake profiles?

over a year ago

"So has a consensus been arrived at yet as to why people set up fake profiles? "
....consensus has been arrived at... But it's more than likely fake...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I can positively hand on heart say I have never had a meet with a fake off fab

U sure ur not an elf Elfie damm I had u pictured in red leggings and a green jacket

over a year ago

"When people post complaining about fakes you should definitely post to complain about the people posting complaining about fakes. Just makes sense like. "
.........we just complain. ...fuck it!!... lifes to short not to....no point lying on your death bed thinking. ...I wish I had complained more....(.shuffles off mumbling incoherently. ). .

over a year ago

You hit the nail on the head Biggles. They are mentally unstable upstairs. .. I just think of good people on here to restore my faith in fab.

over a year ago

Alright Ye got me Im really a bearded lady with no teeth and a dodgy hip ...

just felt I had a better chance on here as a single guy

over a year ago

But there's no point to having a fake profile they can't meet because they don't exist everything is fake

There must be something wrong in ta head

over a year ago

this is so true

over a year ago

I'm not a real elf "

Phew I'm not the only one who lied

over a year ago

Fake profilers are just sad miserable people