over a year ago

naas

"With a profile picture the possibilities are endless "
true indeed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

well the odd can be calculated easy enough.

the ratio of me to women on fab is about 100/1 and lots f guys struggle to get a one on one with those odds. now you need two women and the odds go up exponentially due to a few factors and its not 200:1 as you will find that you have to know a women quiet well before she will be happy to have a ffm with you then you will have to find a woman that like you both and wants a ffm and that the pair of you both like. so if you are hoping just to arrange a ffm out of the blue id say you are talkin 1000/1 if you are lucky. your best bet honestly is either make friends with two women and go from there ( this takes time and effort) or go to a party and hope you get involved in a ffm

By *rutus83 OP   Man
over a year ago

naas

"well the odd can be calculated easy enough.

the ratio of me to women on fab is about 100/1 and lots f guys struggle to get a one on one with those odds. now you need two women and the odds go up exponentially due to a few factors and its not 200:1 as you will find that you have to know a women quiet well before she will be happy to have a ffm with you then you will have to find a woman that like you both and wants a ffm and that the pair of you both like. so if you are hoping just to arrange a ffm out of the blue id say you are talkin 1000/1 if you are lucky. your best bet honestly is either make friends with two women and go from there ( this takes time and effort) or go to a party and hope you get involved in a ffm "

Them are some good odds lol fair play

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the ratio of me to women on fab is about 100/1 and lots f guys struggle to get a one on one with those odds. now you need two women and the odds go up exponentially due to a few factors and its not 200:1 as you will find that you have to know a women quiet well before she will be happy to have a ffm with you then you will have to find a woman that like you both and wants a ffm and that the pair of you both like. so if you are hoping just to arrange a ffm out of the blue id say you are talkin 1000/1 if you are lucky. your best bet honestly is either make friends with two women and go from there ( this takes time and effort) or go to a party and hope you get involved in a ffm "

1000/1 if I could find a bookies to take that bet I'd do it...and split the winnings with the wimmen

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

the ratio of me to women on fab is about 100/1 and lots f guys struggle to get a one on one with those odds. now you need two women and the odds go up exponentially due to a few factors and its not 200:1 as you will find that you have to know a women quiet well before she will be happy to have a ffm with you then you will have to find a woman that like you both and wants a ffm and that the pair of you both like. so if you are hoping just to arrange a ffm out of the blue id say you are talkin 1000/1 if you are lucky. your best bet honestly is either make friends with two women and go from there ( this takes time and effort) or go to a party and hope you get involved in a ffm

1000/1 if I could find a bookies to take that bet I'd do it...and split the winnings with the wimmen "

lol

By *rutus83 OP   Man
over a year ago

naas

Lmao

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Today I learned you have to be nice to people Ah feck!

over a year ago

So you're saying there's a chance. Good enough!

over a year ago

So you're saying there's a chance. Good enough!"

I'll let you know if the fruits of my labour blossom

over a year ago

Laid your mathematics is flawed

If the probability of a single F is 100/1, then the probabilty of two single F's is 100 times 100 which his 10,000

I AM NOT A NERD!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

If the probability of a single F is 100/1, then the probabilty of two single F's is 100 times 100 which his 10,000

I AM NOT A NERD! "

lol well it was an off the cuff guestimit lol

over a year ago

I AM NOT A NERD! "

So. What you're saying is......he still has a chance. Still good enough!

over a year ago

"Whats the odds on a threesome with two females all for me "

I'd say similar odds to those of your rimming request

By *rutus83 OP   Man
over a year ago

naas

Lmao

over a year ago

best bet is putting fifty on, if you're offering those odds

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

It can be done my Padawan. Yes it can.

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

DAM statistics...

over a year ago

So basically there's a chance

Post new Message to Thread