Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples wanting pics

Jump to newest

By *illow1972 OP   Man
over a year ago

Naas

Why do some (please note the emphasis on "some") couples state that if someone is going to email them they must have a pic attached. Surely in this day and age and given the particular site that we're on, that's expecting a bit too much, too soon?

As an addendum, some couples profiles only have pics of the female half. Why is that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

As an addendum, some couples profiles only have pics of the female half. Why is that? "

That's the bit that puts me off

over a year ago

"Why do some (please note the emphasis on "some") couples state that if someone is going to email them they must have a pic attached. Surely in this day and age and given the particular site that we're on, that's expecting a bit too much, too soon?

As an addendum, some couples profiles only have pics of the female half. Why is that? "

Because your trying to sell yourselfs so you pick the best advert! In our case helens ass noone want to see troys.

Most if not all single girls here are bi so the ad is aimed at them also with couples the female rules the roost in swing and again normally the female of the couple is bi! So again you pitch your advertizement toyour target market

That makes sence in our heads lol hope it reads right.

As for asking for a picture first, ughh thats too long an answer to go into

By *illow1972 OP   Man
over a year ago

Naas

Nice ass, in fairness.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 21:18:42]

over a year ago

"

As an addendum, some couples profiles only have pics of the female half. Why is that?

That's the bit that puts me off"

Me too. I find it very annoying because I'd like to be attracted to both.

Though I understand the 'pitch' I still don't see why you can't have pics of both.

over a year ago

"

That's the bit that puts me off"

I have wondered about that....seems a bit unfair that the men don't trust the women with the camera

over a year ago

"

I have wondered about that....seems a bit unfair that the men don't trust the women with the camera"

I don't so as NOT to put people off. Sorry Mr69, ya big ginger.

over a year ago

"

Me too. I find it very annoying because I'd like to be attracted to both.

Though I understand the 'pitch' I still don't see why you can't have pics of both."

Well if the inital pitch works the person can then have as many pics after that as they want...in our case troy is mostly tattoo lol and very very unique ones.

So for us it would be difficult to find a picture that would be able to be descrete on a main page.

But it is a valid point if its a couple should there not be a profile pic of both.

By *irst officerMan
over a year ago

Naas

Give them a PIC, worst thing that can happen is you'll be for sale at an online auction in the Philippines.

over a year ago

"Why do some (please note the emphasis on "some") couples state that if someone is going to email them they must have a pic attached. Surely in this day and age and given the particular site that we're on, that's expecting a bit too much, too soon?

.....take it you mean s face pic?......we never ask for. ...or send face pics..ever. . If you can't meet for a social. ..have a look at what's on offer..both parties decide. . .simple really. ...people asking or insisting on face pics should be avoided. ..in our opinion of course. .

over a year ago

Wel some guys still do send face pics in a first message so they are out there!!

over a year ago

"Wel some guys still do send face pics in a first message so they are out there!!"
...well what we would say to that is. ... if your that casual about your own privacy.......what are you gonna be like with mine ?

over a year ago

"Wel some guys still do send face pics in a first message so they are out there!!...well what we would say to that is. ... if your that casual about your own privacy.......what are you gonna be like with mine ?"

oh i know yeah.. im not saying i agree with any of the above actions just saying people do attach face pic with first message. Shur how many of us go in the chat rooms with with our face on cam... people are there i have never spoken to and can see my face.

over a year ago

"Wel some guys still do send face pics in a first message so they are out there!!...well what we would say to that is. ... if your that casual about your own privacy.......what are you gonna be like with mine ?

oh i know yeah.. im not saying i agree with any of the above actions just saying people do attach face pic with first message. Shur how many of us go in the chat rooms with with our face on cam... people are there i have never spoken to and can see my face. "

...lol your a brave woman

over a year ago

"Wel some guys still do send face pics in a first message so they are out there!!...well what we would say to that is. ... if your that casual about your own privacy.......what are you gonna be like with mine ?

oh i know yeah.. im not saying i agree with any of the above actions just saying people do attach face pic with first message. Shur how many of us go in the chat rooms with with our face on cam... people are there i have never spoken to and can see my face. ...lol your a brave woman"

why so??? Loads of people have their faces on there..

over a year ago

oh i know yeah.. im not saying i agree with any of the above actions just saying people do attach face pic with first message. Shur how many of us go in the chat rooms with with our face on cam... people are there i have never spoken to and can see my face. ...lol your a brave woman why so??? Loads of people have their faces on there.. "

....I know it sounds clichéd. ...but both of us work in the hospitality sector. ...so no room for any adverse publicity. .... don't think we would be comfortable with it anyway to be honest. .

over a year ago

Just because they want them doesn't mean they get them.....

over a year ago

And what a super fantastic ass Helen has its lovely . Yummy

Because your trying to sell yourselfs so you pick the best advert! In our case helens ass noone want to see troys.

Most if not all single girls here are bi so the ad is aimed at them also with couples the female rules the roost in swing and again normally the female of the couple is bi! So again you pitch your advertizement toyour target market

That makes sence in our heads lol hope it reads right.

As for asking for a picture first, ughh thats too long an answer to go into "

Post new Message to Thread