Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bi or Bi Curious?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok..So does a profile where the female is Bi as opposed to Bi Curious put you off a couple??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It could in a way i'd prefer to meet a couple where the woman is totally bi as i love playing with women

over a year ago

Does bi curious just mean she doesn't for the man crack?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I would imagine bi curious is someone like me. I have never been with a woman and would like to try it.

But from my point as I have not been with a lady I would feel if the other lady has more experience I would be a let down.

over a year ago

"Does bi curious just mean she doesn't for the man crack?"
not sure what you mean Lim x

over a year ago

"Does bi curious just mean she doesn't for the man crack? not sure what you mean Lim x"

That she plays with the woman just to turn on the man but she isn't really into women

over a year ago

"I would imagine bi curious is someone like me. I have never been with a woman and would like to try it.

But from my point as I have not been with a lady I would feel if the other lady has more experience I would be a let down. "

i dont think you need to worry about being a let down hun...everyone has to start sonewhere and that can be the fun part x

over a year ago

"It could in a way i'd prefer to meet a couple where the woman is totally bi as i love playing with women "
yummyyyyy lol xxx

over a year ago

I agree, we were all newbies at stuff at some point

Letme i'd have no problem trying with you, sexy as hell you are and a very nice person, it all depends on the approach

over a year ago

Happy funlove?

over a year ago

Well bi women do nothing for me, so bi curious or bi, I would probably prefer straight girl.

over a year ago

I describe myself as bi - curious, so far i only had few kisses and touch, following the lead of other girls that feel attracted to me.. I'm still curious if i would do more.

But definitely i won't do it just to please my husband if im not enjoining it myself as well

over a year ago

"I agree, we were all newbies at stuff at some point

Letme i'd have no problem trying with you, sexy as hell you are and a very nice person, it all depends on the approach "

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I describe myself as bi - curious, so far i only had few kisses and touch, following the lead of other girls that feel attracted to me.. I'm still curious if i would do more.

But definitely i won't do it just to please my husband if im not enjoining it myself as well

"

this is for us too , i do it cause i am ejoying it and i defo want to experience alot more with females , hopefully soon as it does turn me on just thinking of it

mrs crazy

over a year ago

"Happy funlove?"
in heaven!!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I agree, we were all newbies at stuff at some point

Letme i'd have no problem trying with you, sexy as hell you are and a very nice person, it all depends on the approach "

a wee thanks darling.

over a year ago

My pleasure

over a year ago

I'd say Bi /curious to me is doesn't mind playing with same sex but don't see a relationship but just additional fun to their sex life

By *ick and sexyCouple
over a year ago

any

"I would imagine bi curious is someone like me. I have never been with a woman and would like to try it.

But from my point as I have not been with a lady I would feel if the other lady has more experience I would be a let down. "

Post new Message to Thread