Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

new fourm posters

Jump to newest

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Today is a new day so let's be having u see how many new posters we can get. Post what u like about anything or just say hi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi im new lol.

over a year ago

"Today is a new day so let's be having u see how many new posters we can get. Post what u like about anything or just say hi "

Not completely new to posting, but i'll just say hi

over a year ago

Well I'm not new but kears still calls me a newbie so I should post here

over a year ago

What the hell, hellllllloooooooo people!!!!!!!

By *CandyMan
over a year ago

Galway

Hello from Galway

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Every day is a new day so you'll always get new posts... but hey... where's the parcel ????

over a year ago

Morning all it is a fab day hope ye all enjoy the sun xx

over a year ago

"What the hell, hellllllloooooooo people!!!!!!!"

Hello back

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

Good morning all beautiful morning here in sunny Donegal

over a year ago

Hi all, morning from the midlands.

New day, new Post.....new Forum ?

over a year ago

"Hello from Galway "

Hello Galway

over a year ago

"Hello from Galway "

Hello

over a year ago

"Hi all, morning from the midlands.

New day, new Post.....new Forum ?"

Morning

over a year ago

Hi everyone new, old,and back again

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

I should have known better fecking hyjackers lol welcome one and all now all we need is Mick and fooey to join in

Hello to the two or three newbies that managed to get in amongst the rest of u rabble welcome to the fourms

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Hello new girl here feeling very shy and not sure what to say.

over a year ago

Morning all x

over a year ago

Far from new but happy Sunday anyway folks

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Hello from who used to be a newbie, to all the newbies

By *BW FEMME FATALECouple
over a year ago

Craigavon

Good Morning from Co Armagh!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday....

Kids are heading away for a few hours at 1.00

So.....

over a year ago

"I should have known better fecking hyjackers lol welcome one and all now all we need is Mick and fooey to join in

Hello to the two or three newbies that managed to get in amongst the rest of u rabble welcome to the fourms "

Oh I'd love Mick and Fooey to join in Cj

over a year ago

Saying hello too

Hope you fabbers are all having a nice relaxing Sunday! and enjoying some nice weather

By *uzikheadMan
over a year ago

Bray

Hi all,

Long time perver, first time poster

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

I'm pretty new on the scene.

over a year ago

"I'm pretty new on the scene."

Hey cutie

over a year ago

Hello from Belfast at lovely weather we have today *beeep* degrees sunshine and nothing to do than enjoy myself .. any ladies are welcome if they are able to iron

By *his40Man
over a year ago

centre

I am new well fairly new to the irish forum

over a year ago

Hello from the shy forum lurker

over a year ago

"Hello from the shy forum lurker "

Shy my arse lol

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Bbw on the prowl,_uzikhead and chisw welcome the rest of u lot have being here ages ffs. Skyler if ur shy it must be when ur asleep

over a year ago

I wanna be a new OP but people don't listen.... I guess the Illumanti(Clique) has something to do with it...

Where does one sign up? Morales and self respect are for sale

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I wanna be a new OP but people don't listen.... I guess the Illumanti(Clique) has something to do with it...

Where does one sign up? Morales and self respect are for sale"

Now now triple deep breaths and release feel the love this a new day

over a year ago

New day or new world order?

They have gotten to you haven't they... mind controlling us to be Sheep! Lol

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

No trip I have come to the conclusion that the only existence of a clique on the fourms is the one that is hell bent on interrupting the free flow of the fourm. From that conclusion I have decided the best way to combat this is to ignore negitive comments from those posters in the hope that they will get bored and move on

Joined here in search of enlightment and fun which i intend to do despite the efforts of a minority

Telling u feel the love it makes it easier then feeling the hate of others

over a year ago

Keep Preaching!

over a year ago

"Bbw on the prowl,_uzikhead and chisw welcome the rest of u lot have being here ages ffs. Skyler if ur shy it must be when ur asleep "

Lol cj even then that could be debatable!!!!

over a year ago

I agree with you cj, seems like no matter what you do your fucked. If your a fem and put up pics your an attention seeker, your an active member of the site your in a clique, you try ignore negative comments your also in a clique for ignoring people, you make friends here your in s clique, your a male and dare reply positively to a fem member then ur licking her hole to get a meet, you post a kiss pass fuck thread ur boring, you reply and quote someone your either hogging the thread or again in a clique.

It struck me today that for all the talk of bullying etc, it seems to me it's the regulars being pushed out of the forums coz God forbid they engage in convos etc.

I love fab but all this shit is putting me right off, Im now questioning if I should post on threads or not for fear of upsetting someone or being accused of ignoring someone else or again, this elusive clique!!

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, the longer people are here the more they get to know, and we were all newbies at one stage, and the current newbies will one day no longer be newbies and will get the same clique shit of the next batch of newbies

Tis the circle of the fab forums

over a year ago

"I agree with you cj, seems like no matter what you do your fucked. If your a fem and put up pics your an attention seeker, your an active member of the site your in a clique, you try ignore negative comments your also in a clique for ignoring people, you make friends here your in s clique, your a male and dare reply positively to a fem member then ur licking her hole to get a meet, you post a kiss pass fuck thread ur boring, you reply and quote someone your either hogging the thread or again in a clique.

It struck me today that for all the talk of bullying etc, it seems to me it's the regulars being pushed out of the forums coz God forbid they engage in convos etc.

I love fab but all this shit is putting me right off, Im now questioning if I should post on threads or not for fear of upsetting someone or being accused of ignoring someone else or again, this elusive clique!!

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, the longer people are here the more they get to know, and we were all newbies at one stage, and the current newbies will one day no longer be newbies and will get the same clique shit of the next batch of newbies

Tis the circle of the fab forums "

Perfectly put

over a year ago

Hello from clare !

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Bbw on the prowl,_uzikhead and chisw welcome the rest of u lot have being here ages ffs. Skyler if ur shy it must be when ur asleep

Lol cj even then that could be debatable!!!! "

Haha u know I love a good debate

over a year ago

"I agree with you cj, seems like no matter what you do your fucked. If your a fem and put up pics your an attention seeker, your an active member of the site your in a clique, you try ignore negative comments your also in a clique for ignoring people, you make friends here your in s clique, your a male and dare reply positively to a fem member then ur licking her hole to get a meet, you post a kiss pass fuck thread ur boring, you reply and quote someone your either hogging the thread or again in a clique.

How dare you speak your mind! Get back in the kitchen....

You swear you were allowed to vote or have a voice lol.

Xxx

over a year ago

CJ it's people like yourself and others that are trying to make the forums a positive place once again so I commend you man

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Acuna Matta lolli

Let ur hair down this a welcoming happy thread

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more Lolli. You can't win for losing here most of the time.

over a year ago

"Acuna Matta lolli

Let ur hair down this a welcoming happy thread "

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

It's amazing what you learn from Disney

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Hello from clare ! "

Hello Clare

Oops u live in Clare

Welcome to the fourms enjoy ur stay and call round for a cup of sugar any time we are neighbourly very neighbourly

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

I'm just going to say hello, I rarely get responses but it doesn't bother me lol...I just put my 2 penny's worth in anyway. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Sunday, I've just enjoyed a lovely roast dinner cooked for me by Ray...yum yum xx

over a year ago

I must have posted in the wrong thread !

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Acuna Matta lolli

Hakuna Matata!

It's amazing what you learn from Disney "

See now u just showed up my spelling mistake thanks limk

over a year ago

Well I love positivey! Even If triple has me tied to the kitchen ive heard of this room before but not sure what it's used for?

over a year ago

"I'm just going to say hello, I rarely get responses but it doesn't bother me lol...I just put my 2 penny's worth in anyway. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Sunday, I've just enjoyed a lovely roast dinner cooked for me by Ray...yum yum xx"

Can you send some leftovers down this way please?

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm just going to say hello, I rarely get responses but it doesn't bother me lol...I just put my 2 penny's worth in anyway. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Sunday, I've just enjoyed a lovely roast dinner cooked for me by Ray...yum yum xx"

Hey ray and Deborah welcome join in we may have desert

over a year ago

"Acuna Matta lolli

Hakuna Matata!

It's amazing what you learn from Disney

See now u just showed up my spelling mistake thanks limk "

My mate has it a tattoo of it so that's the only way I know how to spell it

over a year ago

Well said lolli

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I must have posted in the wrong thread ! "

No u didn't really ur in the right thread alright I was just perving ur PIC even if u did I bet ur glad u did now where else would u feel the love

Now back to read the profilev

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

this insight is the reason we are getting married

over a year ago

well said lollie

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

"I'm just going to say hello, I rarely get responses but it doesn't bother me lol...I just put my 2 penny's worth in anyway. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Sunday, I've just enjoyed a lovely roast dinner cooked for me by Ray...yum yum xx

Hey ray and Deborah welcome join

in we may have desert "

Sure.....its cherry pie xxx

By *j47 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm just going to say hello, I rarely get responses but it doesn't bother me lol...I just put my 2 penny's worth in anyway. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Sunday, I've just enjoyed a lovely roast dinner cooked for me by Ray...yum yum xx

Hey ray and Deborah welcome join

in we may have desert

Sure.....its cherry pie xxx

"

Cherry u say I haven't had in years

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

Well it was yummy served with fresh cream!

over a year ago

Ahh shur we were all newbies once upon a time

I'm usually ignored but it doesn't shut me up

Saying hellooooooooooo and welcome to EVERYONE old,new or whatever.. tis nice to be nice and manners are most definitely free

xx xx xx xx

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Ahh shur we were all newbies once upon a time

I'm usually ignored but it doesn't shut me up

Saying hellooooooooooo and welcome to EVERYONE old,new or whatever.. tis nice to be nice and manners are most definitely free

xx xx xx xx"

Hello back voluptuous

By *reland85Man
over a year ago

Galway & Dublin

Hey all new to the Forum here, Donegal guy living in Terenure.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Looking forward to a visit to Galway in August

Do come say hi

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hey all new to the Forum here, Donegal guy living in Terenure. "

Hello

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hey all new to the Forum here, Donegal guy living in Terenure. "
nice tux

over a year ago

Perfectly put.

Post new Message to Thread