Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

That moment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Inspired by coolhandluke in another thread. Is there a nicer more arousing sexy hot moment than when you catch someone's eye across a room or in a conversation and you know the spark is there, the anticipation of what might be

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a truly electrifying moment.

I had it yesterday in Super Valu

Worst bit of shopping ever completed on my part but the best bit of flirting done ever

over a year ago

"Inspired by coolhandluke in another thread. Is there a nicer more arousing sexy hot moment than when you catch someone's eye across a room or in a conversation and you know the spark is there, the anticipation of what might be "

Absolutely not ... You feel an instant stirring in your loins mmmm

over a year ago

"It's a truly electrifying moment.

Worst bit of shopping ever completed on my part but the best bit of flirting done ever "

Pmsl love it laelaps hope you at least got a phone number to make up for all your misguided shopping.

over a year ago

"It's a truly electrifying moment.

Worst bit of shopping ever completed on my part but the best bit of flirting done ever "

Super value Malahide ?

over a year ago

It's quite fun alright but when you're trying to do a project with her in college it can be distracting

over a year ago

The chase is as good as the reward in my book.

over a year ago

"The chase is as good as the reward in my book. "

over a year ago

Or even just if you meet someone from here for coffee.. and its just like sparks flying left right and centre and then there is a kiss that just seals the deal for sure and then u both have to leave both knowing wow till next time. Its a little bit heartbreaking but so horny and such a turn on at the same time. Had this with my last coffee meet.. wow.. was just... wow...

over a year ago

Or you arrive for fun meet and you just want to cut the chit chat and rip their bloody clothes off ,happened our last meet

over a year ago

Best thing ever totally agree, for me it doesn't happen often so when it does it's just the best that is why i love coffee meets first

over a year ago

Without my glasses I could never be sure, last time I thought I'd made flirty eye contact across a dimly lit bar it turned out it was just someone trying to get the barmans attention...

over a year ago

"Without my glasses I could never be sure, last time I thought I'd made flirty eye contact across a dimly lit bar it turned out it was just someone trying to get the barmans attention... "

I've the same problem but my glasses make me look desperate. Even more so

over a year ago

"Without my glasses I could never be sure, last time I thought I'd made flirty eye contact across a dimly lit bar it turned out it was just someone trying to get the barmans attention... "

Pmsl would loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one

over a year ago

They would need to kick me in the shins I'm as blind as a bat with or without the glasses on always have to ask whoever a with me if it's ok or not lol

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

Glasses can be sexy and mysterious . Better to see clearly who you're taking to .

Post new Message to Thread