Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Anyone here presently Collared

Jump to newest

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Just want to find out if its a good experience or not. Any thoughts Welcomed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

are you talking about being collared just for purely sexual kicks? if so , I think you can discount most experiences . Being collared is not something to take lightly. I am always surprised at the number of men seeking to be collared who then become very arsey when they approach a dominant and are turned down .It is a huge responsibility for the Dom / Domme , and not something I personally would consider , too much work involved .

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Not looking to be collared at all if anything id be the one doing the collaring lol

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

well there are other sites more attuned to that type of activity. but from what i know ( limited ) collaring is a very big deal and not something you just try out if you are new to the bdsm world

over a year ago

At this very moment.....yes

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"At this very moment.....yes "

Congrats

over a year ago

Collared 24/7 ... it's what it means to us .. and I love it .. and have only ever had positive comments from those that know what it is ..

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Never ever surprises me the amount of people out there new to swinging who decide they're going to plunge straight into the deep end and try "that Dom and sub thing that they saw in the 50 Shades film" O-)

Add to that the few predators lurking on Fab disguising themselves as Doms who need counseling as opposed to a willing yet very naive sub...

Whether it's full BDSM, collaring, dogging or blindfolding and tie up, best Google it first, do some research, chat to people in the know then choose your play partner wisely...

I know this isn't the typical happy clappy Fab is fun post you wanted to read on a Sunday morning but in the words of Sergeant Esterhaus

"Let's be careful out there"

over a year ago

"Never ever surprises me the amount of people out there new to swinging who decide they're going to plunge straight into the deep end and try "that Dom and sub thing that they saw in the 50 Shades film" O-)

Add to that the few predators lurking on Fab disguising themselves as Doms who need counseling as opposed to a willing yet very naive sub...

Whether it's full BDSM, collaring, dogging or blindfolding and tie up, best Google it first, do some research, chat to people in the know then choose your play partner wisely...

I know this isn't the typical happy clappy Fab is fun post you wanted to read on a Sunday morning but in the words of Sergeant Esterhaus

"Let's be careful out there" "

I loved that programme

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Collaring is not done lightly. In a proper Dom/sub relationship it doesn't happen over night. What most don't know is there is actually a collaring ceremony. It annoys me when some people look a 50 shades and think they know everything there is to know about a BDSM relationship. Yes I agree with Tim with would be Doms who are in fact sadists or role play fantasy players. There will be lots of smart arse comments about collars and leashes but everyone to their own. Comments like this is through ignorance.

By *es deux lapinCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Ah a collaring ceremony that sounds lovely .do you invite friends and family ?

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Collaring is not done lightly. In a proper Dom/sub relationship it doesn't happen over night. What most don't know is there is actually a collaring ceremony. It annoys me when some people look a 50 shades and think they know everything there is to know about a BDSM relationship. Yes I agree with Tim with would be Doms who are in fact sadists or role play fantasy players. There will be lots of smart arse comments about collars and leashes but everyone to their own. Comments like this is through ignorance. "

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would luv to try it out with the right Domme.

over a year ago

"I would luv to try it out with the right Domme. "
you might get collared to work late during the week..would that do..?

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Haha I am working late .

over a year ago

"Collaring is not done lightly. In a proper Dom/sub relationship it doesn't happen over night. What most don't know is there is actually a collaring ceremony. It annoys me when some people look a 50 shades and think they know everything there is to know about a BDSM relationship. Yes I agree with Tim with would be Doms who are in fact sadists or role play fantasy players. There will be lots of smart arse comments about collars and leashes but everyone to their own. Comments like this is through ignorance. "

This is a well thought out comment it irks me when people presume sub or collared women are weak. Nice to see some intelligent comment on this subject

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

well said

over a year ago

"Ah a collaring ceremony that sounds lovely .do you invite friends and family ?"
the afters should be a good crack..band and a dj.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I came across a sadist wanna be dom in my younger naiver days - a long time ago. I was in severe pain for 2 weeks after I met him last. Needless to say it put me off forever and any dom behaviour is an immediate turn off respectively a no no, beside that I'm not really sub material anyway. I recommend to any woman who wants to venture into dom sub play to inform herself comprehensively what it entails and what is simply unacceptable.

over a year ago

"Collared 24/7 ... it's what it means to us .. and I love it .. and have only ever had positive comments from those that know what it is .. "
I bet that is amazing being collerd 24/7

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Ive had same experience but in a vanilla relationship. Unfortunately they are everywhere. Some claim to be Doms but are in fact just sadists. In my opinion it's the Subs that have the upper hand. Submission is given not taken. Sadists are everywhere.

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Ive had same experience but in a vanilla relationship. Unfortunately they are everywhere. Some claim to be Doms but are in fact just sadists. In my opinion it's the Subs that have the upper hand. Submission is given not taken. Sadists are everywhere. "

Well I prefer to call those folk Domly Doms instead of sadists, as many sadists in the scene are only willing to behave that way when there's proper consent involved. Have met some great sadists in my time and know a proper honeymoon couple who are the sweetest around, apart from him being a massive sadist and she being an absolute masochist. They were adorable together.

The wannabe Domly Doms and abusers are really something to keep an eye on and be aware of though. They really need to get a taste of their own medicine.

over a year ago

"Collared 24/7 ... it's what it means to us .. and I love it .. and have only ever had positive comments from those that know what it is .. I bet that is amazing being collerd 24/7"

Thank you ... it is as means so much to us ..

By *iss SadisticWoman
over a year ago

Nowhere

I have collared and owned submissives. This most definitely didn't happy over night and these relationships are very important and the dynamics are different to any other type of relationship.

It requires and incredible amount of trust. And despite what people think it's not all kinkyfuckery in these kinda dynamics.

Not that there is anything wrong with that it's just not the same as the kinda dynamic people are referring to here

over a year ago

yep... and a few times I (the guy) have had women in clubs saying things like "you aint gonna 'dom' me!" ... generally when d*unk...

Shows utter ignorance of the subject.

My reply is generally "Why on earth would I want to do that.. you are not my partner"...

I have also had them trying to put cuffs on me and hitting with flogger (our kit)... pain in the arse (not literally lol)...

We love to chat though if people are intetested in our dynamic

Post new Message to Thread